Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan (3420 Views)

No One Can Take Nigeria Back To The Jonathan Days After Buhari’s 8 Years- SGF / Politics Of Class: So That Simple Ordinary Nigerians Can Find Something Doing. / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by Ikengawo: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kzinne:
Just in- At the pdp rally at Abeokuta holding now, GEJ just said he never made a first class and so cannot take Nigeria to the moon. He said it is those who made first classes that would take Nigeria to the moon. Ridiculous. Did JFK possess a first class to send America to the moon? Clueless

Yes, JFK had America's own version of 'first class'.
Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by saharachic(f): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
but you can teach nigerians how to dance and clap for cake unveiling when the bomb rains and people die!! grin grin grin grin

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
Omimah:
Have you noticed that Jonathan has not said anything meaningful since he started campaigning?
Gej be like... "I have done plenty roa..." One yoruba guy go jez stone am him bata shoutin, "egbenoson jare, otishay kini?" angry

grin
Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
Gej never disappoint me with his st.up.d.i.ty.
Omg,dis is so dumb shocked
Is he scared of this election or what??
Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by Omimah: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Gej be like... "I have done plenty roa..." One yoruba guy go jez stone am him bata shoutin, "egbenoson jare, otishay kini?" angry

grin
"PDP government is going to ensure that there is no prison."
Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by kheart(m): 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
How can we be d Giant of Africa yet our presido just dey fall we hand?

I no dey vote oh but dis man don phuck up too much, we need to send him back to otueke.
Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by midolian(m): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
simpleseyi:

No, you are wrong. Jonathan has said many meaningful things since he started his campaign. Some of the meaningful things are listed below.

1. Jonathan said that Buhari does not know his phone number. - Jonathan seriously beliefs that you need your phone number to move Nigeria forward, build roads, build hospital, stabilize the naira, build refineries, e.t.c.

2. Jonathan also said that he will never send corrupt politicians to jail like Buhari did - Attempting to do that definitely means sending his wife the sheppopo and his mother who donated multi-million naira hostels to a university without any form of livelihood to jail.
...I can't stop laffing.
Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by Megaphone: 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tranquill:

You are the one advertising your stupidity here. I listened to what he said and he was addressing young Nigerians with first class intellect in the area of science and technology that can develop and fly Nigerian made space ship to the moon. If you dont fall into this category as it is obvious why not hibernate as the real people know themselves. Did your JFK fly the spacecraft to the moon?
Did you watch the event at all? Go to YouTube and c the clip. He was talking in context of the first class graduates sponsored by the federal government to further their studies abroad. Not first class intellect. Stop talking thrash and do some research. Buhari would make a beta president and has got a beta team
Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Naaaa.. He didn't say that.. Did he shocked
Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by Mcbussy(m): 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Omimah:
Have you noticed that Jonathan has not said anything meaningful since he started campaigning?

I concur grin...plus he has never said anything meaningful since accidentally tasting presidency... Smh

I really believed in him because I thought he was learned...gosh!!! I was so wrong.
Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by Mcbussy(m): 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
Omimah:

"We are going to bring a technology to will stop people from stealing."

Did a human actually say that?! shocked....sounds like sumthn culled up from a chicken's brain grin

Abeg who talk am? grin

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by Anazp: 12:25am On Jan 13, 2015
Mcbussy:

Did a human actually say that?! shocked....sounds like sumthn culled up from a chicken's brain grin

Abeg who talk am? grin
Technology to stop corruption. Stupid

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by minister2015: 2:39am On Jan 13, 2015
did bill gates posess a university degree before he could revolutionize computer, infact most inventers r not high flying type.
Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by omenka(m): 2:42am On Jan 13, 2015
doctokwus:
If not that gmb has advised his supporters not to insult opponents,I wud av said gej is too d**mb, that one gets embarassed on his behalf.
Word!
Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by omenka(m): 2:44am On Jan 13, 2015
drnoel:

U are an ediot. That statement was supposed to be rhetoric.
You meant metaphorical.

So when Jo speaks, it should be taken metaphorically, but when Buhari speaks, it should be taken literally!! How convenient. Smh.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by saintneo(m): 5:37am On Jan 13, 2015
Kzinne:
Just in- At the pdp rally at Abeokuta holding now, GEJ just said he never made a first class and so cannot take Nigeria to the moon. He said it is those who made first classes that would take Nigeria to the moon. Ridiculous. Did JFK possess a first class to send America to the moon? Clueless

Twisted mind I must say. OP has a twisted mind, if I didn't watch the rally on TV I would believe this crap.

GEJ promised that Nigeria will go to the moon. Thus he has decided to provide scholarship for the best of the best, the first class graduates so that they can put the Nigerian flag on the moon.
Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by drnoel: 6:40am On Jan 13, 2015
omenka:
You meant metaphorical.

So when Jo speaks, it should be taken metaphorically, but when Buhari speaks, it should be taken literally!! How convenient. Smh.

Now u get it. Thank god
Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:56am On Jan 13, 2015
dat9jaguy:
This country is very interesting,just imagine the one they call 'illiterate'talks intelligently,while the Phd holder talks like an illiterate.
I just love this country

Oboy, na so Oh!

In fact, if you want to campaign for Buhari; don't do anything, just allow Jonathan speak.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by cocowell: 8:45am On Jan 13, 2015
Adminisher:
This is a really stupid man. I don't care if he is President. This statement is so silly on multiple levels and very un-presidential. Three quarters of all Nobel prize winners did not make first class. Steve Jobs of Apple, Bill Gates of Microsoft did not finish university. The most creative aircraft designers in the US never went to university.
First class degree is not a requirement for astronaut school in the US.

It will be very difficult for you to be a Leader, Honestly, from the way you pick your words, (CALLING THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA A STUPID MAN?) I sat and read all you wrote, what really your anger or frustration?
What is your degree of Perfection? I’m sure it's 100%. Constructive criticizing bring excellent result and respect to YOU, but abuse shed away friends & helper from you.
How will you feel if you are called a STUPID MAN? As you just call the PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA? WATCH YOUR WORDS AND MOUTH.
God Bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians In The House Of Lords UK Parliament / Niger Delta: World’s Most Polluted Region (PICTURES) / The Us, North And Sw Are Desperate For A War In Niger Delta And Biafra Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.