Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome (33750 Views)

Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. / Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Nexthome Official Complaint Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
More updates from the construction site

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
And more...

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 6:48am On Feb 11, 2015
Project advancing to First Floor Slab Level. Preparation of the columns, lintels and beams now ongoing.

#kosedurowo
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by twinskenny(m): 9:40am On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=brabus post=30620563]Project advancing to First Floor Slab Level. Preparation of the columns, lintels and beams now ongoing.

#kosedurowo [/quote

neatly done.. weldone boss
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 3:34am On Feb 12, 2015
Updates

As the project is gradually approaching the first floor slab, we took time to meet with the land urchins (Omo Onile) within the community we are building to discuss their dues.

I honestly don't like this but what can be done. Give unto Ceasar... I wish the government can do something about this. It discourages a lot of potential investor and it has been an age-long thing menacing our communities.

APC/PDP/all other Political Office Holders - these are the change we need!

We spent most of the quality time addressing the land urchin yesterday and I couldn't bring you much picture from the construction site.

1 Share

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Desmond Flats by NextHome: Wall Up, Getting Ready For The Next Level!

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
We are making progress

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Video Update. Pls wait for it

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Update from the construction site

Lintel work ongoing. Rough-in pipe work prior to the slab now ongoing and all hands on deck.

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
More...

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Progress Pictures

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
And...

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by tsiriman(m): 6:38am On Feb 19, 2015
Hello,

Nice job you are doing here.

My question is when are you doing a treat foundation, it looks like the area is not waterlogged so why did you opt for raft foundation.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:23am On Feb 19, 2015
tsiriman:
Hello,

Nice job you are doing here.

My question is when are you doing a treat foundation, it looks like the area is not waterlogged so why did you opt for raft foundation.

Good question!

The soil condition do not necessarily have to be waterlogged to determine if the foundation should be raft or pile or any other type of foundation design.

The most important thing to take note of when designing a foundation is the weight of the proposed development. Another critical issue often overlooked that is very important in foundation design is how watertight a foundation is. Concrete Block foundation have been found to always fail after some years due to excessive moisture in the air that seeps through cracks and pores/hollowed spaces in the concrete block.

A well designed and watertight concrete foundation or raft will not only support the weight of the structure, it will also keep the foundation watertight all weather and anchor the building properly to the ground.

In the case of the ongoing development, we opted for a raft foundation be caused of the imposed loads and the need to keep the foundation watertight.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:28am On Feb 19, 2015
Preparing for the first floor slab

Pic - taking delivery of the boards for the slab formwork.

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2015
Progress Picture

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Earlybird81(f): 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hello Brabus,
Gr8 inspiring job you're doing. More grace I pray for you. I called you earlier on the Airtel number (08023429122) you posted in one of your responses but your phone was switched off. Maybe its not your business line.
I would have loved to discuss this with you on the phone first but since your phone is switched off, I have to use this medium.
We have a project around your office axis and will very much like you to handle it for us.
Kindly let me know if you can take up the job because I appreciate your job professionalism and efficiency.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Earlybird81:
Hello Brabus,
Gr8 inspiring job you're doing. More grace I pray for you. I called you earlier on the Airtel number (08023429122) you posted in one of your responses but your phone was switched off. Maybe its not your business line.
I would have loved to discuss this with you on the phone first but since your phone is switched off, I have to use this medium.
We have a project around your office axis and will very much like you to handle it for us.
Kindly let me know if you can take up the job because I appreciate your job professionalism and efficiency.

Thank you for your interest in our services. The 08023429122 number is my direct/business line. I'm very sorry you couldn't reach me when you called. It may be that I was out of coverage area or network issue. The line is always on.

In case you couldn't reach me any other time, you can leave a message for me on the same line or speak with my assistant on 08090860660 (Business Hours Mon - Fri only 8:00am - 6:00pm)

In order not to derail this thread, we can take this discussion offline or you can schedule a meeting for next week.

Thank you once again.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by twinskenny(m): 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
brabus:
Progress Picture
Nice and neat.. good Job boss
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 4:00am On Feb 24, 2015
Levels don change now - First Floor Slab on my mind

Wait for the pictures
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
Project Update:

The carpenters are busy tidying up the shuttering for the first floor slab while the iron benders are preparing the reinforcement. I'm still unable to bring you pic updates due to issues here and there. They're personal though but I assure you that pic updates live from my lens will come alive from tomorrow.

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=brabus post=31024163]Levels don change now - First Floor Slab on my mind
Wait for the pictures[/quote

Good Job oga Brabus...Impressive!

God gave Alpha anointing to start this project no doubt.....He will give OMEGA anointing to Complete it In Jesus Name. Amen!

more speed......
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 7:04am On Feb 25, 2015
And may the good Lord continue to bless our clients who put food on our table.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2015
Pic Updates

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2015
Pictures

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 6:06am On Feb 26, 2015
PROPERTY BUYERS FORUM 2015

PBF+SMW 2015 will;

1. Educate young people on how to invest in real estate, exposing them to the potential benefits.
2. Focus on how proper social media usage can influence the way people perceives your business positively.
3. Showcase the various job opportunities available in the real estate sector at the JOB Clinic
4. Enlighten young people on how they can rent to own their personal homes.
5. For participants to gain a deeper understanding of how to use social media to grow a successful real estate business.
6. Show ways organizations have tapped into the power of social media marketing and grown their businesses.
7. Analyse how to access home finance at the Mortgage Clinic

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 6:09am On Feb 26, 2015
Progress Pics

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
First Floor Slab: Pre Works

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Construction Update

We actually planned pouring the slab of this building today but we were disappointed by the labourers who were going to pour the concrete.

Anyway, this type of issue will soon be a thing of the past by the time we take possession of our concrete mixer truck.

Concrete pour rescheduled for tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T6p0j8HGyg

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2015
Desmond Flats - Pouring the Slab

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Can The Nextdoor Neighbor Harvest This Plantain? / Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of 20 Buildings In Banana Island / Molding Or Buying Blocks. Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.