Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome (33245 Views)

Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. / Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Nexthome Official Complaint Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
3strike:
Here ...before he change it so as to make smart comments.... we all keep records #winks

Baba, you really don't know me. I'm bringing 2013 correspondence up to confront fact in 2016 and you're saying before he changes. Changes what? Who get time?

Does that change the irrefutable fact that you paid NextHome 10m out of the agreed total sum of XYZ? I'm sure you understand the XYZ and may decide to turn a blind eye to the straight records. Thats no biggie.

You're the one making this an issue sha.

This is my belief "Ti iro ba lo l'ogun odun, ojo kan soso lododo maa ba" "Gbogbo ise ti mo ba se, ma rere e" and "Olooto kan ko ni ku s'apo ika"

Good Nite 3strike! Your joint no bubble like our usual joint. He be like say you no get cold drink.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
brabus:
I have time for line by line before I get back to siesta. My response in blue.

Ogbeni,
There was no XYZ total other than we stopped our dealings at the carcass...the plan was to have u do the whole thing from foundation to finishing...but we parted ways when u started ur games. I dont owe u or ur family a dime and u know it.

Bosun quote
1.Go ahead post all the financial transactions..date and amount.
2. Our emails and chats...so people can get complete picture of the transactions

3. How you went to the white garment woman with my name that you must be the one to get the finishing contracts...you remember what she told you? If not I will remind you.

4. How you lobbied to get the finishing project and I told you I want to do it mysef so I can use it to learn...is it perfect? No but I dont think I did a bad job with my zero experience in building. grin

5.post how you said we will not complete the project and then God gave use the speed of light...

6. Dont forget to post what you said about your ile oluji client, your Maryland client and that man that you were helping to build two buildings at the sametime in agungi that didnt trust the wife but trusted u.pls post it so that people can see that you are the saint you claim to be.

Folks, If you are reading this and still thinking about giving this guy a try...Goodluck!
This guy will do and say anything to get your business but will then try to play a fast one on you.

Ever wonder why there hasnt been any client who can stand for him all this years? Well except that elderly lunatic on property section who isnt even his client o?

Make I go find something chop now..

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
3strike:

Folks, If you are reading this and still thinking about giving this guy a try...Goodluck!
This guy will do and say anything to get your business but will then try to play a fast one on you.

Make I go find something chop now..

I was hoping for a battle of wits but Baba you appear to be unarmed. I'm not a woman who take pleasure in emotional chitchats. I don't threaten people and I don't live a fake life. I confront facts with figures. If you're unable to refute all the claims on page 10, why should we continue with this chi-chat? He said this.. he said that... he took my name... all c.ock and bull stories without evidence.

Whereas I can post nothing less than 10 death threat messages with phone numbers and details of the owners of the numbers from you to my family, my friends and even Pastor. It won't take more than typing. So who's fooling who here? You can refute this claim too. I'll post the details here online.

May God reward us both in billion fold how we treated each other on this project and afterwards. AMEN. May God allow all our wishes for one another to come to pass in our individual lives. AMEN!!! (I'll be expecting your AMEN as well)

Meanwhile, enjoy your meal. I'm done. There's nothing concrete to discuss. Keep on doing what you know best, God will surely reward us both in billion folds. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 07, 2016
brabus:

I was hoping for a battle of wits but Baba you appear to be unarmed. I'm not a woman who take pleasure in emotional chitchats. I don't threaten people and I don't live a fake life. I confront facts with figures. If you're unable to refute all the claims on page 10, why should we continue with this chi-chat? He said this.. he said that... he took my name... all cock and bull stories without evidence.

Whereas I can post nothing less than 10 death threat messages with phone numbers and details of the owners of the numbers from you to my family, my friends and even Pastor. It won't take more than typing. So who's fooling who here?

May God reward us both in billion fold how we treated each other on this project and afterwards. AMEN. May God allow all our wishes for one another to come to pass in our individual lives. AMEN!!! (I'll be expecting your AMEN as well)

Meanwhile, enjoy your meal. I'm done. There's nothing concrete to discuss. Keep on doing what you know best, God will surely reward us both in billion folds. AMEN.

Am guessing we wont be having a robust response for my request above from you....too bad..Guys be the Judge!

We don't live fake life o bro. How God dey do am..Me self no sabi o if not I for try explain am to you. God gave speed of light thats our testimony.

Ire o.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 07, 2016
lovely: tapping from this grace
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 07, 2016
GODAKPAN:
lovely: tapping from this grace

May God almighty grant you ur heart desires...but make sure u learn alot from nairaland and most importantly choose ur contractors wisely...Alot of them are fadeyi oloro, Abijaas with kurugbe... packaging loo ba de in my ibadan voice gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hello Guys,

Please click on this link and hear for yourself....Speaking of Robbing Peter to pay paul...

Guys Be warned...Dont enter one chance o.......Be careful of Brabus Nexthome. He comes online to Act as someone who knows it all. But since he is more interested in things that happens in the background....Explain this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq7reIR3zUY

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
3strike:

May God almighty grant you ur heart desires...but make sure u learn alot from nairaland and most importantly choose ur contractors wisely...Alot of them are fadeyi oloro, Abijaas with kurugbe... packaging loo ba de in my ibadan voice gringrin

THANKS BOSS
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by back2sender: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
brabus:

Baba, you really don't know me. I'm bringing 2013 correspondence up to confront fact in 2016 and you're saying before he changes. Changes what? Who get time?

Does that change the irrefutable fact that you paid NextHome 10m out of the agreed total sum of XYZ? I'm sure you understand the XYZ and may decide to turn a blind eye to the straight records. Thats no biggie.

You're the one making this an issue sha.

This is my belief "Ti iro ba lo l'ogun odun, ojo kan soso lododo maa ba" "Gbogbo ise ti mo ba se, ma rere e" and "Olooto kan ko ni ku s'apo ika"

Good Nite 3strike! Your joint no bubble like our usual joint. He be like say you no get cold drink.
Brabus is a fraudster

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by back2sender: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
GODAKPAN:

THANKS BOSS
Brabus is a fraudster
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by back2sender: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
3strike:

Brabus is a fraudster
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by back2sender: 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
brabus:

I was hoping for a battle of wits but Baba you appear to be unarmed. I'm not a woman who take pleasure in emotional chitchats. I don't threaten people and I don't live a fake life. I confront facts with figures. If you're unable to refute all the claims on page 10, why should we continue with this chi-chat? He said this.. he said that... he took my name... all c.ock and bull stories without evidence.

Whereas I can post nothing less than 10 death threat messages with phone numbers and details of the owners of the numbers from you to my family, my friends and even Pastor. It won't take more than typing. So who's fooling who here? You can refute this claim too. I'll post the details here online.

Brabus is a fraudster
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
Envy is an emotion we are all bound to feel at some point, and it can be a negative influence on your mind. The sooner you tackle it, the better your life will be.

@ Complainant above,

Can you in articulate manner list all your allegations against Brabus? I'm here to address all if the other thread opened for such can't serve your need.

Just give your allegations in bullet point. I believe you're talking fraud. Let's hear your complaints. How you were defrauded? And we will respond to your allegations.

Meanwhile, thanks for posting the link shared online. The issue which happened in 2012 has been laid to permanent rest. Find the link to the rest of the story attached.

https://www.nairaland.com/687022/building-luxury-block-flats-day-to-day/55#16407843

https://www.nairaland.com/1793643/nexthome-project-gallery/2#38391704

Is this a reprisal to the email attached concerning your project?

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by sinotrust(m): 9:22am On Apr 17, 2016
we are not just suppliers
we are a company that owns 2 quarries
7 sharpsand dredging sites both in lagos and ogun state.
Ajah,Ikorodu, Mowe.
EVERY BUSINESS MAN TO DO BUSINESS IN A SECURED ENVIRONMENT WHERE THEY FEEL SAFE.
PATRONIZE US TODAY AND GET THE VALUE OF YOUR MONEY.
ITS NOT ABOUT GETTING CHEAP PRODUCTS BUT ASK YOURSELF
HOW LONG WILL A CHEAP GTRANITE OR SHARPSAND HOLD THE BUILDING BEFORE IT STARTS SHOWING ITS DISADVANTAGES
WE DONT SUPPLY IN SHORTAGE .OUR PRICES ARE AS GOOD AS THE PRODUCT. AND YOU CAN LWAYS COME TO THE OFFICE TO EXPRESS YYOUR SATISFACTION .
STOP BUYING FROM PEOPLE WHO GIVE YOU CHEAP PRICE AND SUPPLY YOU LESS QUANTITY AND QUALITY.
IF YOU HAVE A BIG PROJECT WE CAN CRUSH YOUR SPECIFIED SIZE FOR YOUR PROJECT.
YOU STAND MORE TO GAIN FROM US .
EMAIL : sinotrust.olajuwon@gmail.com
PHONE;(+234)08139052149
Use Granite instead of Gravel
Use stone dust instead of sand
and ur property will be strong, and forever
Don't be deceived, dey r almost d same price.

Call us now for d best quality granite and stone dust.
We use our own trucks to delivery thereby making our rates d cheapest.

1 Share

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by back2sender: 7:26pm On May 03, 2016
sensegiver:

Bosun Davies Shoyeye is a Fraud!
Sense giver why dey quote me? What has brb done to you? We have a resolution in place for the mave matter.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by smiley001(m): 7:36pm On May 03, 2016
sinotrust:
Use Granite instead of Gravel
Use stone dust instead of sand
and ur property will be strong, and forever
Don't be deceived, dey r almost d same price.

Call us now for d best quality granite and stone dust.
We use our own trucks to delivery thereby making our rates d cheapest.

Bro, you no try ooo. You copied me word for word, sentence for sentence and paragraph for paragraph. The only thing you changed is the phone number.

For you to have changed the phone number means you know what you did. Why didn't you leave my phone number?

Seriously and Honestly, you don't need to copy my marketing quotes to promote your business. It's unethical and unprofessional.

Plagiarism is not too good to practise... You can do better than this.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by sinotrust(m): 6:10pm On May 23, 2016
weldone. I greet you. if someone copy's what you wrote it means you did a good job. and that person recognizes it. you don't have to come down hard on me that way. sorry I did it but I had nothing bad in mind.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by smiley001(m): 11:17pm On May 23, 2016
sinotrust:
weldone. I greet you. if someone copy's what you wrote it means you did a good job. and that person recognizes it. you don't have to come down hard on me that way. sorry I did it but I had nothing bad in mind.

It's all good bro, Nairaland isn't my father's property but belongs to Seun. Therefore, I'm like you on here.

You are good to go.

I guess, were you the one that contacted on whatsapp few weeks ago about something something quarry?

You are fine bro, play on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Can You Buy A House With A Grave? / Collapsed Building In Lagos: List Of Survivors / See The Amount My Dad Used To Roof His Building (25yrs Ago)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.