Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo (53353 Views)

Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo / "Why I Danced Hold-tight With Obasanjo" - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Adextaiwo48(m): 8:16am On Jan 13, 2015
Kingspin:

So change na your grand papa? You should be praying and fastening for God to keep him alive rather.
If there's change in govt mayb ull get ur spellings correct.. Cos the new govt might create more spelling bees
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by BabaO2: 8:23am On Jan 13, 2015
He doesnt want to meet a liar alone. Jonathan u understand the interpretation?

1 Like

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by ncoolsome(m): 8:40am On Jan 13, 2015
[quote][/quote][img][/img][right][/right][quote author=bigazu post=29741806]

Osinbajo is not in d class of Adeboye's spiritual sons, he is a part time pastor and a bizness man for that matter. Anybody can be a pastor in rccg, I hv frnds who are pastors in rccg too, so is very irrelevant when we are talking abt prophets here. FYI Bishop Oyedepo is d spiritual head of Nigeria, and he commands greater authority in d spirit realm, dats y pst Adeboye wud follow him, even if he is older. Some pikin dey pass papa 100 times and over.
I hope u r aware that pastor Adeboye is bishop oyedepos spiritual FATHER n he pays his tithe to him?
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 13, 2015
Dream on!!!
babajero:

You will limp out of nairaland after the election trust me, because the humiliation Will be too much for you to bear
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2015
I have totally lost respect for those two "men of God"! sad

Adeboye's own is more shocking.

1 Like

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Olaolufred(m): 8:54am On Jan 13, 2015
maestroferddi:
Sure!

Oyedepo certainly is not a Buhari fan.

Jonathan will survive the Valentine Day test, methink.

WHO TOLD YOU SO?
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by dapsoneh: 8:54am On Jan 13, 2015
Kingspin:

OBJ, invited the two preachers not Jonathan read the story again. Moreover, they are not going to debate on any religious matter at all the two pastors well known to Obasanjo will keep the outcome of their discussion confidential. Bringing in one Imam that will later leak the discourse to another Imam to one general before you know it Boko will hear too. You know what am saying. I commend your statement on how well we should vote go vote your heart candidate not the one that is been imposed on us through the social media and the rest. Come feb. 14 donot waste ur voters card vote wisely!
am just concerned with d way the names of these men of God ar being constantly linked with the polity knowingfully well that Nigeria as a country is divided by religious sentiment
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Olaolufred(m): 8:59am On Jan 13, 2015
bigazu:

Osinbajo is not in d class of Adeboye's spiritual sons, he is a part time pastor and a bizness man for that matter. Anybody can be a pastor in rccg, I hv frnds who are pastors in rccg too, so is very irrelevant when we are talking abt prophets here. FYI Bishop Oyedepo is d spiritual head of Nigeria, and he commands greater authority in d spirit realm, dats y pst Adeboye wud follow him, even if he is older. Some pikin dey pass papa 100 times and over. GEJ till 2019, after then Ndigbo will take over. The norther Oligarchy and born to rule mentality will be finally buried come FEB 14.

YOU ARE A BIG TIME MUMU.

I AM A SPIRITUAL CHILD TO OYEDEPO.

MY SPIRITUAL GRANDFATHER IS ADEBOYE.

JESUS IS OUR SOURCE.

NEVER DENIGRATE THE SPIRITUAL POSITION GOD PLACED ADEBOYE.

GOD BLESS YOU DADDY.

2 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Olaolufred(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2015
dapsoneh:
am just concerned with d way the names of these men of God ar being constantly linked with the polity knowingfully well that Nigeria as a country is divided by religious sentiment

WHEN GOD IS AT WORK, SENTIMENTS WILL TAKE THE BACK SEAT.

SAI BUHARI.

2 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Joyekpen: 9:06am On Jan 13, 2015
NO to Buhari !!!

GEJ TILL 2019

Haters go hug ur suicide bombers!!
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by ArabianPrince: 9:46am On Jan 13, 2015
Nigerians mixing Politics with Religion. undecided
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by gebest: 9:49am On Jan 13, 2015
Baawaa:

This is a wrong quote,in this battle is not two Elephants.Jonathan is an Ant in this battle
hahaha i get the message.
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by stexsy(m): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2015
saharachic:
PDP just looking for Crumbs to remain relevant. They even go as far as creating fake news.

Is this not the same party that chided Mbaka saying "Dont mix Religion and Politics"?
when their henchman campaigns at every mushroom church and gives out policy statements in the same mushroom churches.

PDP and leaking mouth, no wonder they are not ashamed of their stinking corruption!

Yes oh Yes oh
Back to Otuoke Here i come
From where i started my reign of blood

am some people are liking this shit of a picture. Even if Jonathan looses he can never be poor n u dat is posting this pixs knows so.
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Olaolufred(m): 9:58am On Jan 13, 2015
stexsy:
am some people are liking this shit of a picture. Even if Jonathan looses he can never be poor n u dat is posting this pixs knows so.

YOU ARE RIGHT.

BUT AT LEAST POOR NIGERIANS WILL HAVE THE MONEY FORFEITED BY HIM AND HIS CRONIES AVAILABLE TO BETTER THEIR LIVES.

IT IS ONLY HERE THAT WE SEE POOR STEXSY CELEBRATING THOSE WHO MADE THEM POORER.

LOPSIDED MEDULA.

1 Like

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by bigazu(m): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2015
ak4God:

Oyedepo spiritual head to Adeboye?stop yearning dust,mind you am a WINNER.Everybody respect Baba Adeboye including my Papa Oyedepo.Thank you.

Dat u are a winner doesn't mean u understand spiritual laws. This is wat bishop oyedepo said at d last fri nite vigil '' this pulpit in ota will determine who rules nigeria''. He sure respects his spiritual father, but he has bcom 100times more anointed than his father which everybody knows. Remember what happend to gadaffi after he was cursed by the bishop. Need I say more?
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Olaolufred(m): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2015
bigazu:

Dat u are a winner doesn't mean u understand spiritual laws. This is wat bishop oyedepo said at d last fri nite vigil '' this pulpit in ota will determine who rules nigeria''. He sure respects his spiritual father, but he has bcom 100times more anointed than his father which everybody knows. Remember what happend to gadaffi after he was cursed by the bishop. Need I say more?

YOU ARE ALREADY IN PEOPLE DECIEVING PEOPLE'S WORLD.

ENJOY THAT WHILE WE ENJOY HEAVEN ON EARTH.

CHANGE IN THE COURSE OF THINGS IN NIGERIA IS PART OF THAT GRAND AGENDA.

CHANGE.
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by dannex(m): 10:19am On Jan 13, 2015
bigazu:

Upon dis rock will I build my church and d gate of hell shall not prevail
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by eagleae7(m): 10:41am On Jan 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:42am On Jan 13, 2015
Kilon shey eleyi?
kay1one:

Sai illiteracy!
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by babadee1(m): 10:52am On Jan 13, 2015
babajero:
But buhari is not stupid for forming a Christian because of of election?

How is Buhari forming a Christian o?
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Kingspin(m): 11:06am On Jan 13, 2015
dapsoneh:
By now you should know the religion that deeply divides us. Killings left and right where do we go from here. The religion that is boodthirstiers. It just happened last week at Paris. So be rest assured that OBJ invisted them is not connected to any religious issue. Something tells me they are there as two witnesses. Almighty God, men and women help us in this country. Our enemies are within.
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Olaolufred(m): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2015
Kingspin:

By now you should know the religion that deeply divides us. Killings left and right where do we go from here. The religion that is boodthirstiers. It just happened last week at Paris. So be rest assured that OBJ invisted them is not connected to any religious issue. Something tells me they are there as two witnesses. Almighty God, men and women help us in this country. Our enemies are within.

OBJ IS NOT A NICE MAN- ACCEPTED BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER VOTED FOR HIM ALL MY LIFE.

THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT OBJ THAT IS LACKING IN EBELLE, THAT IS STANDING BY YOUR WORD.

EBELLE HAD SHOWN THAT HE IS NOT A KEEPER OF PROMISE.

ON MANY OCCASION HE WILL DISCUSS WITH OBJ AND GO OUT SPREADING ANOTHER WHOLE STORY.

THIS TIME, OBJ DID NOT WANT POLITICIANS TO BE HIS WITNESS. IT WILL BE VERY HARD FOR OBJ TO SUPPORT GEJ.

GEJ IS WEAK IN NOT CAUTIONING HIS AIDES WHO INSULTED EVERY NIGERIANS FINISH AND EXTENDED IT TO JESUS' NAME.

HIMSELF IS CLUELESS TO BE RUNNING MOUTH AGAINST HIS OWN BENEFACTOR CALLING HIM TOUT.

5 DAYS AFTER CALLING HIM TOUT, YOU ARE BEGGING AGAIN- IS THIS NOT WHAT CLUE LESS NESS MEAN IN THE FIRST PLACE?

ANYWAY, MIND IS ALREADY MADE UP. WE ARE FOR PASTOR OSINBAJO.
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by msdos1(m): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2015
dapsoneh:
I think it's hight time we stopped following some statesmen dogmatically and shun any endorsement by any individual. These so called elderstatesmen wil only endorse a candidate for their own selfish interest, it's high time we all came 2gda with our votes to and put in d candidate of our choice to rule us irrespective of whoever is endorsed by OBJ or anyone else. Btw, has obj as an individual been personally attacked by boko haram? And he wil sit @ his hilltop mansion telling us who he has/hasnt endorsed? As for me, I dnt bloody care wwho he endorses, I wil go for who I feel my heart tells me 'will' get d job done.. btw, how many imams were there as witnesses? When Muslims start talkin, some ppl wil start throwing tantrum.. SMH!!!

I FEEL U . EVEN IN AFGHANISTAN WE DONT DO SUCH....
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by stexsy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
Olaolufred:

YOU ARE RIGHT.

BUT AT LEAST POOR NIGERIANS WILL HAVE THE MONEY FORFEITED BY HIM AND HIS CRONIES AVAILABLE TO BETTER THEIR LIVES.

IT IS ONLY HERE THAT WE SEE POOR STEXSY CELEBRATING THOSE WHO MADE THEM POORER.

LOPSIDED MEDULA.
u r poor cos u choose to be poor nt because of anybody but ur choices in life.
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
I expected the obligatory 'Adeboye vs Oyedepo' debate and I must say I havent been disappointed.
However, the earlier we stop seeing these people as some kind of infallible men the better for us as a country.
Stop being coerced by these 'men of God' and vote for whoever you belive is best for nigeria and one who has a clear plan in place..Remember your vote is your choice and should never be forced upon you.
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by kay1one(m): 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Okaka27:
till u die u will never achieve wat he has achieved in life I swear.No be beef na d bitter thruth be dat.he has graduated in numerous schools here and in d U.K.
U wey be literate were u dey in life??

I treat your parents daily! Your whole generation hasn't and might not achieve that!
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Okaka27(m): 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
kay1one:

I treat your parents daily! Your whole generation hasn't and might not achieve that!
nice job dude grin my elder sis is a doc grin
But dnt call GMB illiterate ,nt because am his fan.
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Kingspin(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
Olaolufred:

OBJ IS NOT A NICE MAN- ACCEPTED BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER VOTED FOR HIM ALL MY LIFE.

THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT OBJ THAT IS LACKING IN EBELLE, THAT IS STANDING BY YOUR WORD.

EBELLE HAD SHOWN THAT HE IS NOT A KEEPER OF PROMISE.

ON MANY OCCASION HE WILL DISCUSS WITH OBJ AND GO OUT SPREADING ANOTHER WHOLE STORY.

THIS TIME, OBJ DID NOT WANT POLITICIANS TO BE HIS WITNESS. IT WILL BE VERY HARD FOR OBJ TO SUPPORT GEJ.

GEJ IS WEAK IN NOT CAUTIONING HIS AIDES WHO INSULTED EVERY NIGERIANS FINISH AND EXTENDED IT TO JESUS' NAME.

HIMSELF IS CLUELESS TO BE RUNNING MOUTH AGAINST HIS OWN BENEFACTOR CALLING HIM TOUT.

5 DAYS AFTER CALLING HIM TOUT, YOU ARE BEGGING AGAIN- IS THIS NOT WHAT CLUE LESS NESS MEAN IN THE FIRST PLACE?

ANYWAY, MIND IS ALREADY MADE UP. WE ARE FOR PASTOR OSINBAJO.
Which politician not even ur state govnor kept their promises to the electorates. Who have done it all before. GEJ is not a god, he is a human being. The little he has done is visible to all of us. This is a fact.
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by JUBILEE2000: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
bigazu:
As long as bishop Oyedepo and pastor Adeboye are solidly behind GEJ, I hv no doubt that jonathan will win no matter how hard it looks now. Am very sure Bishop Oyedepo has called obj to order. During friday's night vigil, Bishop said the winners family will determine who bcoms nigeria's president spiritually and there is no way a sharia fanatic will rule nigeria. We in d winners family are praying seriously for jona, and by God's grace he will win. Pastor Adeboye will always support what bishop Oyedeo says. I see buhari crying again after feb14. GEJ till buhari turns born again.

Do u know the mind of God concerning Nigeria? Men can pray but only God can answer. God will dribble all the politicians including the men of God who do not wait to hear clearly from Him. A drama is about to unfold in this country this year!!!
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by bashydemy(m): 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
The meeting outcome no favor
Jonathan and that's why Fayose
will open his stupid mouth to
abuse Obasanjo in presence of
oga ade and he no fit caution am
in their stupid campaign at
Ekiti,these are the questions he
can't answer that scuttle the
meeting
Questions from Obj at the mother
of all meetings with Jonathan
witnessed by Papa Adeboye and
Bishop Oyedepo. Matters arising:
Tell the truth, the whole truth, and
nothing but the truth (1) Did u
agree to run for only one term or
not? (2) What did u tell me was ur
reason for not going after Boko
haram insurgents even when I
told u this will boomerang? (3)
What happened to the Nigeria's
external reserve and sovereign
wealth fund? (4) Did u give
licence to Niger Delta Militants
(Dokubo and Toompolo) to
import arms in the name of their
privately owned companies? If so,
for what reason? (5) Did you not
get correspondence from the
United States consulate that a
certain citizen named Buruji
Kashamu is indicted for Drug
trafficking? Why did u appoint the
same Kashamu as South West
leader of PDP rather than hand
him over to the US? And did the
PDP give automatic senate ticket
to a wanted and convicted drug
baron? Stay tuned!
Brother Jeronathan no gree
answered and the clergies seated
no fit help him,naim case closed
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by breakeven: 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
jona better forget obj. let him take the risk without obj support. obj does not forgive. the intervention of the two respected daddy will not change anything. even if GOD come down to intervene obj will still take his pound of flesh,except GOD TAKES THE MOST IMPORTANT THING..... HIS LIFE.TUFIAKUA. God forbid.
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by taiwo09: 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
in the olden days i dont think men of God have anything to do with kings unless they have message from the most HIGH..why should u witness meetings between between the men of men...chaiii
i know say if na this generation God sent moses to Egypt, he will go and make business with pharaoh and make bargains of how much he will pay the israelite,,,.
God is saying LET MY PEOPLE GO JONATHAN>>> grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja / Fayose Congratulates Tinubu On His 65th Birthday (VIDEO) / 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.