Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo (53349 Views)

Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo / "Why I Danced Hold-tight With Obasanjo" - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by maestroferddi: 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
Hmmmm! Something very deep is happening. If you don't believe, check a picture of those who attended the President's niece's wedding.

OBJ, Adeboye and Oyedepo. - these men are heavier than we think.

Also, as winners member I noticed we've been raising prayer points a lot for GEJ and Nigeria. There has also been serious prayers against BH and sponsors of terrorism.

It would seem like there is an insinuation linking the other candidate with BH, not sure though
Sure!

Oyedepo certainly is not a Buhari fan.

Jonathan will survive the Valentine Day test, methink.

2 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by akpumping7720(m): 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
What Mr President ought to have done before things got out of hand..... Obasanjo or no Obasanjo, Nigerians will decide come Feb. 14th
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Politicapharma(m): 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
farem:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/obasanjo-adeboye-oyedepo-jonathan-meet-abeokuta/

At this point in time, the wisdom of GEJ is becoming apparent as he's considering to listen to the truth for the first time, but it is too late. People's minds are made up. He squanderred the opportunity of laying an impeccable legacy as a President.
I don't think he will be able to sleep well when he gets to Otuoke or Otueke, or whatever his hometown is.

2 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by tomakint: 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
hahn:
Too many thieves in one room

I just hope our "pastors" can be bold enough to tell him the truth. If rapture should take place right now only OBJ will make heave,. At least he wrote about part of the truth in "his watch". He can even use it as evidence in heaven
Face it, YOU ARE LOST!
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by hero31x(m): 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by 100Cents: 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
These men of God especially Oyedepo must be the ones who dragged OBJ to reconcile with Jonathan..

1 Like

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by searay(m): 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Adextaiwo48:
Mr man.. No vote for you in southwest.. Try all you can.. Like ur campaign msg preaches... "say no to backwardness"... We are saying Yes to Change... So we voting the agents of change.

SAIBUHARI /CHANGE /OSINBAJO
No vex Sir, in a layman's understanding, what change are you talking about?
And who are the agents of this change?
Thank you
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by bigazu(m): 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
As long as bishop Oyedepo and pastor Adeboye are solidly behind GEJ, I hv no doubt that jonathan will win no matter how hard it looks now. Am very sure Bishop Oyedepo has called obj to order. During friday's night vigil, Bishop said the winners family will determine who bcoms nigeria's president spiritually and there is no way a sharia fanatic will rule nigeria. We in d winners family are praying seriously for jona, and by God's grace he will win. Pastor Adeboye will always support what bishop Oyedeo says. I see buhari crying again after feb14. GEJ till buhari turns born again.

2 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by searay(m): 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
bigazu:
As long as bishop Oyedepo and pastor Adeboye are solidly behind GEJ, I hv no doubt that jonathan will win no matter how hard it looks now. Am very sure Bishop Oyedepo has called obj to order. During friday's night vigil, Bishop said the winners family will determine who bcoms nigeria's president spiritually and there is no way a sharia fanatic will rule nigeria. We in d winners family are praying seriously for jona, and by God's grace he will win. Pastor Adeboye will always support what bishop Oyedeo says. I see buhari crying again after feb14. GEJ till buhari turns born again.
...and accept Jesus as his personal Lord and Saviour

2 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Adextaiwo48(m): 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
searay:

No vex Sir, in a layman's understanding, what change are you talking about?
And who are the agents of this change?
Thank you
Change from a CLUELESS govt to a govt that knws the want of the people
Change from insecurity to security
Change from "stealing is not corruption to stealing is corruption"
Change from aso rock to Otuoke... (for some people)

And the agents are here... SAIBUHARI /CHANGE /OSINBAJO
Brother board the train.. Ur ticket is ur PVC...

5 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
LMAyedun:
Good Move!
The stage is getting set.

GEJ till 2019
gej till I die

2 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Adextaiwo48(m): 12:02am On Jan 13, 2015
bigazu:
So ur pastor waste u pple tym to pray for GEJ instead of Nigeria?
Isn't dat the church members pay with POS? #issnotmybusiness
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 13, 2015
My SW guys I beg make una go pick una PVC only 44% (6m out of 14m) have been collected, meanwhile SS people wey no plenty don collect 5m. If they join with SE vote GEJ, our change no go happen o.

My SW people I beg make we come out massively on election day vote GMB, na only 36% of us come out for 2011, while 67% come out for SE and SS.

Pls make we collect PVC and vote BUHARI, change don come be that.

2 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by LAX89(m): 12:04am On Jan 13, 2015
bjolodo99:
dn't be desivr OBJ has finished jonathan here in southwest . he use the two pastor to afford jona privacy

obj has no political base/machinery in southwest, he never even won his ward during his elections.

1 Like

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 13, 2015
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-Officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-Officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by meresse: 12:07am On Jan 13, 2015
jonathan is a kind hearted man, he believes that this election is not a do or die affair. dont be surprice that if buhari wins all thess insurgents will automatically stop.
unlike other past president, some top sturborn oppositon would ve be assasinated.
my only advice for mr president is to do away with all these old bad eggs around him. and bring him young and vibrant youth that can make things happe
Mr president has learnt his lessons now and he would do better
pls let us all join and vote for him pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase.

1 Like

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by ZACHIE: 12:12am On Jan 13, 2015
bigazu:

It is because of these men a conspiracy theory thrives. It is that
The Principalities holding down Nigeria are vested interests clothed in religion and greed.

Religion mixed with greed is a deadly combo.
I fear for my country

4 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by searay(m): 12:14am On Jan 13, 2015
Adextaiwo48:

Change from a CLUELESS govt to a govt that knws the want of the people
Change from insecurity to security
Change from "stealing is not corruption to stealing is corruption"
Change from aso rock to Otuoke... (for some people)

And the agents are here... SAIBUHARI /CHANGE /OSINBAJO
Brother board the train.. Ur ticket is ur PVC...
I'm surprised that a terrorist is the one bringing your so call "change".
A man that is associated with terrorism organization is the one with the solutions to our secutity challenges.
Buhari can't even pronounce corruption. Kworobshen is different from corruption
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 13, 2015
Baba won show Oyedepo the real hand behind BOKO HARAM is that of JEGSAU, not the innocent JAGMB they have given a bad name to hand.
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 13, 2015
Nothing will save Jonathan from the impending defeat in faBuhari
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Frankenstein: 12:23am On Jan 13, 2015
1 APC supporter = 10+ Nairaland accounts.
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Sibrah: 12:27am On Jan 13, 2015
Jonathan is now well known for denial of any form of gentleman agreement/discussion to the extent that the Oyedepo and Adeboye of this world have to be called to be witnesses . . . Same denial that has led to the fine tuning of the unending Jihad mission of the 'core-North' to coincide with the 'ungovernable' era of Nigeria.
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by bodejohn(m): 12:29am On Jan 13, 2015
meresse:
jonathan is a kind hearted man, he believes that this election is not a do or die affair. dont be surprice that if buhari wins all thess insurgents will automatically stop.
unlike other past president, some top sturborn oppositon would ve be assasinated.
my only advice for mr president is to do away with all these old bad eggs around him. and bring him young and vibrant youth that can make things happe
Mr president has learnt his lessons now and he would do better
pls let us all join and vote for him pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase.

I can't belief you are still stuck to the sentiments of the past that brought us this mess...

1 Like

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by wwwkaycom(m): 12:34am On Jan 13, 2015
Too late, even OBJ can't help him now, too late, he wasted the goodwill of the Nigerian people
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Sibrah: 12:36am On Jan 13, 2015
bigazu:
As long as bishop Oyedepo and pastor Adeboye are solidly behind GEJ, I hv no doubt that jonathan will win no matter how hard it looks now. Am very sure Bishop Oyedepo has called obj to order. During friday's night vigil, Bishop said the winners family will determine who bcoms nigeria's president spiritually and there is no way a sharia fanatic will rule nigeria. We in d winners family are praying seriously for jona, and by God's grace he will win. Pastor Adeboye will always support what bishop Oyedepo says. I see buhari crying again after feb14. GEJ till buhari turns born again.
Oyedepo and Adeboye are there to bear witness so GEJ does not deny like he did for the north and south presidency rotation of PDP.

Sources close to the Obasanjo home said the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye and founder of Winners’ Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, were at the meeting at the instance of the former President as one of conditions given by Obasanjo before any meeting with Jonathan could take place.
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by wwwkaycom(m): 12:37am On Jan 13, 2015
bigazu:
You must be high on weed!

2 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by lexxylalas2(m): 12:43am On Jan 13, 2015
If apc members are too blind to see who is the rit candidate dat is capable of ruling dis country for democratic sustainance, den u guys beta wake up frm ur slumber.
because if GMB becomes president u guys wil use dat same mouth to wish GEJ was still d president. God forbid!naiga wil move forward n only few can see It.
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by bigazu(m): 12:46am On Jan 13, 2015
OS
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by OAM4J: 12:47am On Jan 13, 2015
bigazu:

You mean Adeboye will abandon his spiritual son Osinbajo for the clueless Mr Stealing is not corruption?

I want to believe those men still exalt righteousness and integrity above unrighteousness.

And BTW, Oyedepo will support what Adeboye say not the other way round, cos Oyedepo is the son.

Anyways, it was OBJ that invited those Pastors to the meeting to witness what he has to say to the clueless one.

2 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 13, 2015
You all forgot what "both men of God" told us after they met late Yar'Adua in bed before his death.

History won't judge us well.

This govt sef...
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by timota(m): 12:55am On Jan 13, 2015
bigazu is winners family God?Note that all these pastors are men and not God unless your God is a partial God :
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by bigazu(m): 12:57am On Jan 13, 2015
Adextaiwo48:

So ur pastor waste u pple tym to pray for GEJ instead of Nigeria?
Isn't dat the church members pay with POS? #issnotmybusiness

We don't use POS in winners, drop yor qheque or cash. We hv been praying for Nigeria since d inception of boko haram. Every year prayer points printed in pamphlets for Nigeria are given to members to do prayers with. Am not sure any church devots so much time in praying for naija like we do. We understand dat d spiritual controls d physical, so we know wat to do to keep GEJ in power. Even though it luks hard for him rite now, at d end he will win by a slight margin. All xtians in d north shld take cover in military barracks after d elections to forestall some blood sucking fundamentalist hurting them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja / Fayose Congratulates Tinubu On His 65th Birthday (VIDEO) / Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.