Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... (2083 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Your Lover / Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by firstking01(m): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
Owk guys...happy sunday, hope y'all went to church, i sure did....
Lets dedicate a song to our loved ones....this is romance section, and the song must be cool and romantic, no come sing those terryG crazy songs herecheesy...m nt saying its bad....i mean it should be blues, strictly...lets be romantic for once guys...when i say dedicate and sing, i mean type it here...the title of the song...the artist...and then the song....also, when i say "loved ones"...it could be someone here ur crushing on...could be ur mum, dad, sis, brother, or ur extended families...leme commencecheesy....phil collins, in the walt disney cartoon, tarzan....song title...u'd be here in my heart always....come stop ur crying it will be alright.
Just take my hand..
Hold it tight..
I will protect u..
Frm all around u...
I'd be here...
Dnt u cry...
For one so small...
U seem so strong...
My arms will hold u,
keep u safe and warm...
This bond between us..
Cant be broken...
I'd be here, dnt u cry
Cos's u'd be in my heart...
Yes u'd be in my heart...
Frm this day on,
nw and forevermore..

U'd be in my heart..
No marra wat dey say..
U'd be in my heart, always...

2nd stanza...

Why cant dey undastand the way we feel...
Dey just dnt trust wat dey cant explain..
I knw we diff, bt deep inside us...
We r nt dat diff @all...
And u'd be in my heart..
Yes u'd be in my heart..
Frm dis day on, nw nd forevermore...

Dnt listen to dem...
Cos' wat do dey knw(wat do dey knw)..
We need each other...
To have, to hold..
They 'll see in time..
I know..

Wen destiny calls u...
U must be strong(u gotta be strong)..
I may nt be wit u..
Bt u 've got to hold on..
Dey 'll see in time...
I knw..

Repeat chorus till end...
I dedicate this song to my future wifecheesy...cos presently i'm still like adam when there was no eve...
Oya...keep it coming guys....mk i park here dey watch.
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sadly,i dnt know any songsadsad
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
cool it's Sunday....don't be a cornball tongue

1 Like

Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by firstking01(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Sadly,i dnt know any songsadsad
i smell liessad
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by dachaste(f): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by dachaste(f): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
All I wanted in my life

Is someone honest by my side

Someone who'll give me back their hear

When am wrong or when am right

Need somebody to be thinking of wwhen am lonely late at night

And now that av found dat special one

That's where I'll belong

Dedicated to my honey love. not on NL sha

1 Like

Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
firstking01:
i smell liessad
am serious jorcheesy
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by Cholls(m): 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
dachaste:
All I wanted in my life

That's where I'll belong

my sister "not on NL" who told you can't find love here. My sister be careful what you wish.
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by dachaste(f): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
Cholls:
my sister "not on NL" who told you can't find love here. My sister be careful what you wish.

Lolz am not searching for love.

Wish? Don't get u
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
glory glory Manchester United,
We'll keep The red flag flying
high, cos Manchester United
will never die.
Dedicated to My love for Manchester United.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by umehmj(m): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jesus, bright as the morning star
Jesus, how can I tell You
How beautiful You are to me
Jesus, song that the angels sing
Jesus, dearer to my heart than anything

Sweeter than spring time
Purer than sunshine
Ever my song will be
Jesus, You're beautiful to me

How beaufitul You are to me

dedicated to Jesus who loved me unconditionally. no love greater than that, and that's why i love him.

2 Likes

Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by CaroLyner(f): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
I've been drinking, I've been drinking I get filthy when that liquor get into me I've been thinking, I've been thinking Why can't I keep my fingers off it, baby? I want you, na na Why can't I keep my fingers off it, baby? I want you, na na [Verse 1: Beyoncé] Cigars on ice, cigars on ice Feeling like an animal with these cameras all in my grill Flashing lights, flashing lights You got me faded, faded, faded Baby, I want you, na na Can't keep your eyes off my fatty Daddy, I want you, na na Drunk in love, I want you [Hook: Beyoncé] We woke up in the kitchen saying, "How the hell did this shit happen?" Oh baby, drunk in love we be all night Last thing I remember is our beautiful bodies grinding up in the club Drunk in love [Bridge: Beyoncé] We be all night, love, love
We be all night, love, love [Verse 2: Beyoncé] We be all night, And everything alright No complaints from my body, so fluorescent under these lights Boy, I'm drinking, Park it in my lot 7-11 I'm rubbing on it, rub-rubbing, if you scared,

1 Like

Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Cholls:

Awww this used to be my best song in university days.
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
dachaste:
All I wanted in my life

That's where I'll belong

Don't wanna wait forever,dont wanna feel this way
When we meet,my life's gonna change in a minute
Nothing is gonna be the same,i hope I finally find you
Seems to me that,i'm not asking much
This is how I feel
All I wanted in my life,is someone honest by my side,someone who would give me back their heart,say when i'm wrong or when i'm right.
Just somebody to be thinking of,when i'm lonely late at night,and when I find that special one,thats where I belong.

You just made my sunday with memories of this song.
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by adasexie(f): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
ellie goulding-how long will I love you
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by firstking01(m): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
am serious jorcheesy
c'mon, sing a song for himsmiley...ah knw u can sing
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
firstking01:
c'mon, sing a song for himsmiley...ah knw u can sing
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by dachaste(f): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
petkruz:

This is how I feel
All I wanted in my life,is someone honest by my side,someone who would give me back their heart,say when i'm wrong or when i'm right.
Just somebody to be thinking of,when i'm lonely late at night,and when I find that special one,thats where I belong.

Wow. Am glad I did
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
BETTE MIDLER

WIND BEANEATH MY WINGS

It must have been colder in my shadows

To never have sunlight on ur face

U r contempt to let me shine

U always walk a step behind

So i was d one with all the glory

While you are the one with all the strain

A beautiful face without a name

A beautiful smile behind the pain

Chorus..
Did you ever know that you're my hero

And everything i would like to be

I could fly higher than an eagle

You are the wind beneath my wings

2nd stanza

It might have appeared to go unnoticed

But i've got it all hear in my heart

I want you to know i know the truth

I will be nothing without you

Chorus..

Did you ever know that you're my hero

And everything i would like to be

Did i ever tell you you're my hero

You're everything everything i wish i could be

Ooooh and i

The wind beneath my wings

Oooh you you you

Oooh you you you

Fly

Fly so high against the sky

So high i almost touch the sky

Thank you

Thank you

Thank God for you

D END

Dedicated to my lovely little sis MILLISCENT
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by cruzita(f): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin iranu abasha iranu abasha this is nonsense it is obvious eweruo conscience
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by firstking01(m): 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy
ok who's ur best musician?
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by firstking01(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
KashyBaby:
cool it's Sunday....don't be a cornball tongue
sad
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by firstking01(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
dachaste:

c'mon sweerysmiley
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by firstking01(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
dachaste:
All I wanted in my life

That's where I'll belong

wow...m thrilledsmiley

1 Like

Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
firstking01:
sad

Why sad face? Don't tell me ur crazzzy abt mellow/love songs? grin
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by firstking01(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
glory glory Manchester United, We'll keep The red flag flying high, cos Manchester United will never die. . . . . Dedicated to My love for Manchester United.
hmmm
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by firstking01(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
umehmj:
How beautiful You are to me

Sweeter than spring time
Purer than sunshine
Ever my song will be
Jesus, You're beautiful to me

How beaufitul You are to me

dedicated to Jesus who loved me unconditionally. no love greater than that, and that's why i love him.
lovely
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
firstking01:
ok who's ur best musician?
flavour nabania anytime anydaycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by firstking01(m): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:
I've been drinking, I've been drinking I get filthy when that liquor get into me I've been thinking, I've been thinking Why can't I keep my fingers off it, baby? I want you, na na Why can't I keep my fingers off it, baby? I want you, na na [Verse 1: Beyoncé] Cigars on ice, cigars on ice Feeling like an animal with these cameras all in my grill Flashing lights, flashing lights You got me faded, faded, faded Baby, I want you, na na Can't keep your eyes off my fatty Daddy, I want you, na na Drunk in love, I want you [Hook: Beyoncé] We woke up in the kitchen saying, "How the hell did this shit happen?" Oh baby, drunk in love we be all night Last thing I remember is our beautiful bodies grinding up in the club Drunk in love [Bridge: Beyoncé] We be all night, love, love
We be all night, love, love [Verse 2: Beyoncé] We be all night, And everything alright No complaints from my body, so fluorescent under these lights Boy, I'm drinking, Park it in my lot 7-11 I'm rubbing on it, rub-rubbing, if you scared,
nice one bae
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by firstking01(m): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
petkruz:

Awww this used to be my best song in university days.
lets here urs honey
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by firstking01(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
petkruz:

This is how I feel

fantasticsmiley
Re: Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
copy and paste things. I don't feel this mode of shout out. Would rather serenade her with my soothing voice on a radio call in or on the phone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? / If Your Husband Satisfies You In These 2 Things, Never Leave His Side / Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.