Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. (103443 Views)

What a Woman Really Wants from her man / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Geenickel(m): 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
op...no3 is soo on point..
e gt one gal like ds wey always rub.....

see dia hungru earsgringrin
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by PrinxPeera(m): 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
emerich:
Nice one Op, got most of the signs you mentioned but wasn't sensitive enough to detect from ma ex, thought she never luved me enough.
LIE-NUS
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Lasveg(m): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
dat umber 1 is so on point, there is no clearer sign dat a woman doesn't give a rat's ass about u than when she doesn't call u. so guys shine ur eyes, don't be a woman's puppet u r better than that...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by StarCj(m): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
lurther:
1.She chats with you and call you:
If a lady does not call you or manages to reply your chats with 'ok', 'yeah', 'good', 'hmmmm'., run ooo. But if a woman calls you just to hear your voice and is always anticipating your chat messages, she is sure in love with you.

2. Inquisitive about your personal life.
If a woman loves you, she would want to know everything about you. Why would a woman who does not love you, ask about whom you are? If a woman is not interested in knowing anything about your personal life, then she has no single feelings for you, just run ooo.

3. She laughs at your stupid jokes:
But, if she laughs at every thing you say, you are winner.If a woman does not find your jokes funny, just run ooo.

4. She admires you often:
She always comment on how you look and is always positive about it, then she is in love. But, if she doesn't care about how you look, just run ooooo. When she makes it a norm to always smile at your looks, then she is in love. Even if you use the best perfume in the world, and she does not compliment you, then there is no feeling of her towards you. A woman in love will compliment the cheapest perfume the guy she loves uses.

5. If you’re with other girls she gets jealous:
She is the habit of always asking you ' who is that girl to you?'. Or If she sees you in a very close interaction with a girl and she begins to act up, she is in love. But, If a woman is not concerned about how many women you carry in a day, my brother run oooooo, she no send you.

6. She likes spending time with you:
It is not a big deal if she wants to meet you nearly everyday to spend some quality time with you. She can even be climbing your family house barb-wired fence to just to see you. But, if she is always giving excuses on why she cant make it repeatedly, lol, just run ooooo.

7. She touches you often:
Do you think it is only guys that do the touching? Once a woman is in love, touching you would be like her in heaven. That urge to always want to feel you and touch you will be so strong in her that she would sometimes unconsciously want to cling herself to you. But, if a woman sees you as repulsive, anytime, you are with her she is distant as if you have body odour, run ooooo.

8. She exposes the every single thing of her life:
Women are too emotional by nature. They are created to be so. If a girl begins to share her joys and pain with you. If she give you every detail of her life, like her past relationships, family issues e.t.c, they she is emotionally attached with you. But if a woman tells you, ' why are you asking me?' OR 'what is your business?', run oooo.

9. Staring at you and only you:
she’s is paying full attention on you. If her eyes are totally focused on you while conversation, then congrats bro, it clearly indicates that she is genuinely thinking about you. And she is actually on your radar, when she is licking her lips while deep-eye contact. But, if she is like , Oga, abeg be fast now, i have something else doing, without even a Gaze at you, sorry oooo.

10. She cares for you:
If she always ask about your day and how your day fared. If she ask about your change in mood, to inquire, if everything is fine with you, My brother, you are the king of her heart. But, if she sees you with a bandage and just say sorry and move on without asking what happened,just run ooooo.

This are conscious and and unconscious signs that a woman really loves you.

guy, u re on point
don't mind those that taught everyone love money. real love is different frm those that came for ur money. those one don't show these character
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by makasimatics(m): 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
70% true
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Cullinane: 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
Na lie jorrr!!!!

10 signs the 9ja bit<h really lavz ya!!!

(1) Money
(2) Moneyy
(3) Moneyyy
(4) Moneyyyy
(5) Moneyyyyy
(6) Moneyyyyyy
(7) Moneyyyyyyy
(cool Moneyyyyyyyy
(9) Moneyyyyyyyyy
(10)Moneyyyyyyyyyy

Enough said..... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by adedayourt(m): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
trouble maker

Dats how we roll cool
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by ecoliattack(m): 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
You are not far from the truth.
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by robinzaga(m): 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
Big LIE.....

NO MONEY...... NO LOVE.... @op copy that

I wish dier was an unlike button on nairaland.....money ain't everytin bro,money is sup to make d journey smooth....d journey ain't sup to revolve around money alone;jus ma 10cent.
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
charijee:
I bet you don't wanna know smiley

I wanna know grin
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by charijee(f): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I wanna know grin
Hahahaha grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by wellmax(m): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
I have a girl doing all these, but I still don't love her.
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by RZQ3: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
please tell us the truth
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by emerich(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
PrinxPeera:
LIE-NUS
Don't let me tag u a teenager, what's special about that? Get successful and you get them gals at ur beckon, u don't hv to move a muscle.
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
wow i do all of these...guess I'm in love smiley
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by sunnyanet(m): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
No 5 is true because she no want loose ur pocket to anoda woman
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by emerich(m): 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
kennygee:

Eeya

Just cause you've been following Chewing gum broke girls doesn't mean there is no real love out there.
Real love ke? I disagree with you on this, while growing up I fantasized alot abt real /true love, later got a lady I could groom to suit my purpose, made sure she never lacked due to her poor background even though I was still in school, d said gal left my broke ass 4 a guy she was seeing while we were dating, that am still in Med school n she can't wait, even kept ma virginity 4 her, guess what? Am now a damn player. Hope to change if proven otherwise, not in Abj though cos you can't find real love in that town.
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
charijee:
Hahahaha grin
lipsrsealed

Come and tell us naaaa cry
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Sleeksylvia(f): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by abimbawealth(f): 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
bennygreat1:
Big LIE.....

Its not always like that...peeps that loves you for you are still out there. #Peace
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by August17(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
patrickdarlins:
cos i know dat i know of what i know.....

that the only language women understands is money...

before they will understand LOVE...

if she stares at you....she is probably saying...

the day you tell me say u nor get money....its over

and d mumu go de tink say she dey admire e handsomeness..

SMH
How do you know that what you know is true?
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Smoj(m): 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
u're absolutely correct. 9ce write-up but some d*ck head won't agree with u. I like dat "run oooooooo" aspect of d write-up.
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by laykhorn(m): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
I get most If not all of these from a seemingly numerous ladies and I dont think its love... If you're just friends, most of these things still fly in
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
patrickdarlins:
she always dey with u weda u go receive alert for her presence.....she still de spy u with one eye first...her patience go soon run out...lols...

she jumps on ur body if she will hear any sound of kobo...trust me...these girls are vampires...they suck every penny outa you...lols.....

she always calls to remind u dat u are oweing her big time...she is tracing ur every move....a.d she waits for the wright time to strike.....lmao.....

you not giving her anytin..u are pilling the money...the day u will pay all the money at once eh...body go tell u...lols

always asking about ur personal life means....she gives you time....she is trying to be patient so that her goodluck will make sense...she trys to know how u are coping...so that she can strike you at the wright time....hahahahahahahahagah

just kidding....

out of 100%......95% are money fre
i understand u buh though i am nt madly in lov with dat o o,just tryin to becarful
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by HirstMOG(m): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
You are 101% currect. This is what is happening to me presently and I am short for words bro. At some point I was scared because I never expected a girl of this age can still love like this without the guy spending. I have realized that she is real and her love supersedes any lovely thing money could ever buy. With the kind of love she had showed, I can't imagin me cheating on her.

1 Like

Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by loswhite(m): 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
lurther:
Is money everything? grin
No it is not but It is 95% of everything
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Okeikpu(m): 11:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Op dey craze ⊙︿⊙
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by DAVE5(m): 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
which state?

ohh, so u want make I tell u so Dat all d gold go grow leg abi, ur plan no go work
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by jaydee87(m): 12:03am On Jan 14, 2015
@op u try no mind all this girls form hard to get for here oh..
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Mrsfaithhh: 12:56am On Jan 14, 2015
As I read ur post finish I no see anytin.na only "run ooooooo,just run oo, run oo" embarassed
Where dem dey run go sef angry
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by wtfCode: 1:06am On Jan 14, 2015
AdeniyiA:

completely wrong!
a lady who loves you will not be a gold digger
oh u're a yoruba.
Have u dated an igbo babe b4?
I'm not talkin abt d yoruba babe or d hausa babes o.
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by gbodimowo(m): 1:33am On Jan 14, 2015
bennygreat1:
Big LIE.....

That's what he forgot to add

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Is Emasculating Me / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.