Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. (103413 Views)

What a Woman Really Wants from her man / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Toby30(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
ireneony:
op you must be high on weed cheesy, just becos i compliment a guy, doesnt mean i love him....
i can chat with a guy if i find him interesting, doesnt mean i love him...

op, please stop the generalisation, most ladies dont act this way

I quite find ur position on this interesting ireneony bt bottom line is wen u find this guy interesting and u subsequently flow well with him which eventually makes u identify and like the aura around him, don't u think something could trigger off? To be realistic though most of the signs are really affirmable in its true sense. For me this applies to both guys and not the ladies alone.

1 Like

Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by wtfCode: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
lurther:
1.She chats with you and call you:
If a lady does not call you or manages to reply your chats with 'ok', 'yeah', 'good', 'hmmmm'., run ooo. But if a woman calls you just to hear your voice and is always anticipating your chat messages, she is sure in love with you.

2. Inquisitive about your personal life.
If a woman loves you, she would want to know everything about you. Why would a woman who does not love you, ask about whom you are? If a woman is not interested in knowing anything about your personal life, then she has no single feelings for you, just run ooo.

3. She laughs at your stupid jokes:
But, if she laughs at every thing you say, you are winner.If a woman does not find your jokes funny, just run ooo.

4. She admires you often:
She always comment on how you look and is always positive about it, then she is in love. But, if she doesn't care about how you look, just run ooooo. When she makes it a norm to always smile at your looks, then she is in love. Even if you use the best perfume in the world, and she does not compliment you, then there is no feeling of her towards you. A woman in love will compliment the cheapest perfume the guy she loves uses.

5. If you’re with other girls she gets jealous:
She is the habit of always asking you ' who is that girl to you?'. Or If she sees you in a very close interaction with a girl and she begins to act up, she is in love. But, If a woman is not concerned about how many women you carry in a day, my brother run oooooo, she no send you.

6. She likes spending time with you:
It is not a big deal if she wants to meet you nearly everyday to spend some quality time with you. She can even be climbing your family house barb-wired fence to just to see you. But, if she is always giving excuses on why she cant make it repeatedly, lol, just run ooooo.

7. She touches you often:
Do you think it is only guys that do the touching? Once a woman is in love, touching you would be like her in heaven. That urge to always want to feel you and touch you will be so strong in her that she would sometimes unconsciously want to cling herself to you. But, if a woman sees you as repulsive, anytime, you are with her she is distant as if you have body odour, run ooooo.

8. She exposes the every single thing of her life:
Women are too emotional by nature. They are created to be so. If a girl begins to share her joys and pain with you. If she give you every detail of her life, like her past relationships, family issues e.t.c, they she is emotionally attached with you. But if a woman tells you, ' why are you asking me?' OR 'what is your business?', run oooo.

9. Staring at you and only you:
she’s is paying full attention on you. If her eyes are totally focused on you while conversation, then congrats bro, it clearly indicates that she is genuinely thinking about you. And she is actually on your radar, when she is licking her lips while deep-eye contact. But, if she is like , Oga, abeg be fast now, i have something else doing, without even a Gaze at you, sorry oooo.

10. She cares for you:
If she always ask about your day and how your day fared. If she ask about your change in mood, to inquire, if everything is fine with you, My brother, you are the king of her heart. But, if she sees you with a bandage and just say sorry and move on without asking what happened,just run ooooo.

This are conscious and and unconscious signs that a woman really loves you.
11. She starts begging for money.
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by AdeniyiA(m): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
11. she gets 'belle' for you wink

1 Like

Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by AdeniyiA(m): 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
wtfCode:

11. She starts begging for money.
completely wrong!
a lady who loves you will not be a gold digger
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
I love your post op sadly true love doesn't exists pple mistake fondness for affection. Normally I'd say money is not important but mehn after observation money is the main factor especially in this hard economy. But lovely post regardless.
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by lurther: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
Great you are actually reciprocating his love to you. Nothing like being truely in love. grin
Midehi:

He deserves it.
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by 100Cents: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
bennygreat1:
Big LIE.....

NO MONEY...... NO LOVE.... @op copy that

For most girls but not all..
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by joshrare(m): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
bennygreat1:
Big LIE.....

NO MONEY...... NO LOVE.... @op copy that

Oga easy naaaaaa
Aahhhhhhh
U wan kill person with laff ni?
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Orikinla(m): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
lurther:
If a lady does not call you or manages to reply your chats with 'ok', 'yeah', 'good', 'hmmmm'., run ooo. But if a woman calls you just to hear your voice and is always anticipating your chat messages, she is sure in love with you.

If a woman loves you, she would want to know everything about you. Why would a woman who does not love you, ask about whom you are? If a woman is not interested in knowing anything about your personal life, then she has no single feelings for you, just run ooo.

But, if she laughs at every thing you say, you are winner.If a woman does not find your jokes funny, just run ooo.

She always comment on how you look and is always positive about it, then she is in love. But, if she doesn't care about how you look, just run ooooo. When she makes it a norm to always smile at your looks, then she is in love. Even if you use the best perfume in the world, and she does not compliment you, then there is no feeling of her towards you. A woman in love will compliment the cheapest perfume the guy she loves uses.

She is the habit of always asking you ' who is that girl to you?'. Or If she sees you in a very close interaction with a girl and she begins to act up, she is in love. But, If a woman is not concerned about how many women you carry in a day, my brother run oooooo, she no send you.

It is not a big deal if she wants to meet you nearly everyday to spend some quality time with you. She can even be climbing your family house barb-wired fence to just to see you. But, if she is always giving excuses on why she cant make it repeatedly, lol, just run ooooo.

Do you think it is only guys that do the touching? Once a woman is in love, touching you would be like her in heaven. That urge to always want to feel you and touch you will be so strong in her that she would sometimes unconsciously want to cling herself to you. But, if a woman sees you as repulsive, anytime, you are with her she is distant as if you have body odour, run ooooo.

Women are too emotional by nature. They are created to be so. If a girl begins to share her joys and pain with you. If she give you every detail of her life, like her past relationships, family issues e.t.c, they she is emotionally attached with you. But if a woman tells you, ' why are you asking me?' OR 'what is your business?', run oooo.

she’s is paying full attention on you. If her eyes are totally focused on you while conversation, then congrats bro, it clearly indicates that she is genuinely thinking about you. And she is actually on your radar, when she is licking her lips while deep-eye contact. But, if she is like , Oga, abeg be fast now, i have something else doing, without even a Gaze at you, sorry oooo.

10. She cares for you:
If she always ask about your day and how your day fared. If she ask about your change in mood, to inquire, if everything is fine with you, My brother, you are the king of her heart. But, if she sees you with a bandage and just say sorry and move on without asking what happened,just run ooooo.

OP, if I follow your points, then every girl and woman who has come to see me is in love with me. Including the married ones who come to my office.
I am not Brad Pitt or George Clooney, but they look at me with glints in their eyes and I am wondering what got over them.
Ok, I admit that I am more romantic than Brad and George. And when I run my fingers over their eyebrows, they simply glow. And one ex-girlfriend said hearing my voice alone gives her orgasm.
But seriously, I don't think everyone of them is in love with me.
They are only excited.
Passion is not always an emotion of love but lust.

Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by charijee(f): 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nicepoker:
money on her mind
And you got that from ?
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by IKJ66(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
ireneony:
op you must be high on weed cheesy, just becos i compliment a guy, doesnt mean i love him....

YIMU....

ℓ̊ was here,,,ℓ̊ read....ℓ̊ left
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
lurther:
Great you are actually reciprocating his love to you. Nothing like being truely in love. grin
its so sweet.
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by charijee(f): 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
lurther:
Huh!!! Is that what you told your boyfriend?

If that is what you old him, what was his reaction?
I bet you don't wanna know smiley
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by sage2(m): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
@OP, this your silly post make us come across as needy. Why should a man care whether women love him or not? Mind you, even if a woman loves me, she is the one in love and therefore, she is the one who is enjoying being in love and not me. I try to make sure that women don't even get a direct access to loving. Its something about me that they should love, not me. I am just too far away. I am just fine with them being good to me and not hating me.
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by slap1(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
Chai... So SB really loves me?! cry
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
pcguru1:
I love your post op sadly true love doesn't exists pple mistake fondness for affection. Normally I'd say money is not important but mehn after observation money is the main factor especially in this hard economy. But lovely post regardless.
Dear true love exist, before i dnt blive true love exist,it bcame a tag on me & ws workin with it until i found one,i still imagine if love can be this sweet,am enjoying evrybit of it now...pls open ur heart,u gonna find true love & u will enjoy it..d one who belong to u wil come & u wil finally know dat true love real do exist.
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
This kind woman no dey naija, na only to manage the witches amongst us and love them
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by lurther: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
I bet i wanna know. Trust me, It will be very interesting to know.
charijee:
I bet you don't wanna know smiley
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by cardoso111(m): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
no money no love.In summary,love yourself
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by lurther: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
All the best.
Midehi:

its so sweet.
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Edusouls(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
women are very ustable and complicated,yes at the start she may show all these signs that she is into you,and that's why most men at the start say i have found the one..but that changes with time, when the trials of life will set in,then we know how many can stand the text,of course 90% of relationship break to pieces when it comes to this text, love is very complicated..
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Midehi:

Dear true love exist, before i dnt blive true love exist,it bcame a tag on me & ws workin with it until i found one,i still imagine if love can be this sweet,am enjoying evrybit of it now...pls open ur heart,u gonna find true love & u will enjoy it..d one who belong to u wil come & u wil finally know dat true love real do exist.
I thought found one before I guess I didn't in my life of dating I have never had that feeling that the opposite truly loves me. I don't believe two people can love themselves equally. But I'll keep an open mind though but am sure it doesn't exist maybe comfort and perks financial stability and security. Can't blame I only believe when I see it
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by sule5727: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
lurther:

10. She cares for you:

nice bro .....
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Defcon1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
All these lists about signs-and wonders-and do's and don'ts about wooing a lady is becoming irritating
listen guys
woman wey no like you,no like u.
nothing can change that
#justbeyourself
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
patrickdarlins:
na lie
lik say u knw wetin dey my mind. "Na lie"
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by zyzxx(m): 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
If She does not show any of dis sign ooo
Guys Owo ti wo gboo niyen ooo grin grin
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by opzy634: 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
Oga u are a professor o. Good one keep it up
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by kcpragmatik(m): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
ireneony:

Na ur kinda girl jonse pass.... Kpsheww
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
adedayourt:

Space is too small
trouble maker
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
DAVE5:

Wat is a banana island, do they sell banana there, I live in gold street...
which state?
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
lurther:
All the best.
tnx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.