Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos (104546 Views)

12 New Federal Universities Approved As 2nd Choice By JAMB For 2017 Registration / 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) / Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Rich4god(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
How come the southern schools are one one, but the northerns are two two... What ever happened to sharing the cake equally...
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by PBundles(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
Personally I dont think that the answer is GEJ or Buhari. GEJ may have good intentions but he seems to lack leadership skills and truth be told corruption is at an all time high. Buhari apart from being too old to rule, doesnt have the unity factor going for him. He has made statements in the past that brings doubt to his real motives.

On the schools built, that nice , but schools are not what is needed. Is the problem education or stimulating an environment that creates jobs for then when they come out. Have you seen the deplorable state of the federal universities we have now, some dont have running water and toilets and the sanitary level is better at some villages, not to talk about schools and what do we do....BUILD MORE. Just what I mean, no leadership skills. I also wonder how much was squandered since we all know that on the outside it sells to say what we have done but in the inner rooms its done because that were they can give contracts and eat.

Shameful that a country with so much talent and potential, the only candidates we could bring forth are GEJ and Buhari. sad

8 Likes

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by joseph1832(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
anonimi:

The only man who may die in Aso Rock is the pensioner who is still campaigning to rule us again after his failed military regime of two WASTED years.

God forbid!!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
Abacha and Yar'Adua died in Aso Rock what happened? GEJ came in and "things fall apart"

1 Like

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by funkiebully: 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
When buhari sits for his waec. And make 5 credits, We can send him to any of d schools.

1 Like

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by omenka(m): 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
This is soooooo shameful!! Jonathan said he has built 14 universities and by implication he said structures have been completed and students have been enrolled. But here we are with folks showing us some uncompleted buildings, signboards, and even a HOTEL building as university buildings!!!

Firefire, isn't this shameful??
What has a hotel building got to do with a university?? Do they take lectures in the hotel??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by ogdada: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dragonking:
GEJ is working!!!! grin grin grin

APC you see ya life
where are the job to accommodate the graduate.
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
No mind that trolling bloodykiller
Truckpusher:
See as you dey curse my brother like the way him they call Jonathan 'clueless' grin
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Firefire(m): 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
anonimi:

Yes it is!
Does anyone have Buhari's track record in this very important sector while he was

- Military Governor in North Eastern state, with Maiduguri as capital which is now the home base of Boko Haram (education is forbidden)

- MAXIMUM ruler and Head of State

One thing we do know is that it took the magnanimity of Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to finally establish a federal university in Katsina, the home state of the old soldier who wants to rule us again.

He who wrestles with a gorilla will find his back dusty. cheesy grin

Jonathan remains the BEST man for the job at the moment, the CHANGE alternative is FAKE!.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
My dear that guy is an edeeeot
sexymoma:
How much dem pay you grin
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by allanphash7(m): 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Building new university or rehabilitate d old one and pay lectures deir money. Mitewwwwwww

Jonathan is clueless

2 Likes

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Firefire:

Please stop this methodology, please I beg you.
stop what Is violence not in u guyz DNAundecided
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Destinylink(m): 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
Some of the buildings are not completed
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
Firefire:

Please stop this methodology, please I beg you.
stop what Is violence not in u guyz DNAundecided

Op coming here to show us picture of hotels and private residence 4rm aerial view...think se we b taata!gringrin
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by PhockPhockMan: 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
siraj1402:
Good let someone else try on insecurity,corruption and unemployment at least he has tired his best. Or must he die in aso rock?
That someone else is still Goodluck Jonathan.
You've no Option.

2 Likes

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
Rich4god:
How come the southern schools are one one, but the northerns are two two... What ever happened to sharing the cake equally...
He built for states that wasn't having a federal University before. That's why...
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Firefire(m): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
VickyyB:
GEJ till Buhari graduate from any of these Universities. grin

nothing do you! ori ee wa ni be wink
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
thumbs up for him.....though I'll never forgive him for wastin 6 months of my life only to later concede to ASUU
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by SaintRobs: 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
Can Mr poster be more objective by posting the tution fee in each of the versities?? Let's see wether a common man can afford to sending his ward to the school,if truly GEJ cares for the poor parents.

1 Like

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Firefire(m): 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
stop what Is violence not in u guyz DNA undecided

Op coming here to show us picture of hotels and private residence 4rm aerial view...think se we b taata!gringrin

You better open your eyes shocked shocked before you enter one chance.
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
omenka:
This is soooooo shameful!! Jonathan said he has built 14 universities and by implication he said structures have been completed and students have been enrolled. But here we are with folks showing us some uncompleted buildings, signboards, and even a HOTEL building as university buildings!!!

Firefire, isn't this shameful??
What has a hotel building got to do with a university?? Do they take lectures in the hotel??
The Universities started operating in 2013.
They are already in 200levels now.
More buildings are still under constructions.

3 Likes

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Tertin(m): 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
The APC, has been consistent in saying that the
PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years
inwhich corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed
robbery and several ills of society held sway. But
at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing:1.
Rotimi Amaechi - 8 years speaker; 7 year,
Governor under PDP.2. Atiku Abubakar - 8 years
Vice president under PDP.3. George Akume - 8
years Governor under PDP.4. Bukola Saraki - 8
years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP.5.
Timipre Sylver - 4 years Governor under PDP.6.
Audu Ogbe - 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.7.
Aminu Masari - 4 years as the Speaker, House of
Representativesunder PDP.8. Chris Ngige - 3
years Governor under PDP.9. Rabiu Kwankwaso
- 7 years Governor; 3 yearsDefense minister
under PDP.10. El Rufai - 4 years FCT Minister; 2
years BPE chairman under PDP.11. And to cap it
all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man
who spent 8 of the disastrous16 years as the
maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clearer that
APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the
people who created and perpetuated the 16
disastrous years are now dumped.E no complete
oo.... Baraje- 3yrs PDP national chairman,
Gemade- 4yrs national chairman, Audu Ogbe-
4yrs national chairman, Amosun/Ajimobi - 8yrs
senators under PDP, Ahmed(kwara gov) 4yrs
under PDP, Okorocha 4yrs minister intra party
affairs under PDP etc the list is very very long
and we dey shout change abi...Me I just dey ask
oooooo and also dey laugh

5 Likes

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Natureboyraph(m): 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
My country people what is the benefit of a building when nobody is living in it?

What am saying is if 50 children out of the 2000 people killed in Baga are destined to go to dis self contain university..what is the benefit?

What is the benefit of planting your crops on a pest infested ground? Do you know how much is budgeted for dis project and how much is actually spent in executing it?

I don't blame most of dis saTANist..naah..none of your family members got caught in dis 6 years Bombing parade.. So u can be easily tempted by self contained schools..

Ever wonder why his children don't attend dis Red brick schools? Oh you are just thinking about it...

The whole world is watching..we know the truth..my friend was cut short last year..and u are here telling me about school? You have not even eaten... We know the truth..after 6 years..no we cannot be deceived...
I understand you bro.........sit down in your house don't bother to work and the Federal govt will come to your house and feed you daily then you will know the govt is working abi??........stop decieving yourself that won't happen don't let the mere words and deperate actions of tested and trusted dictator,tribalistic and religious fanatist fool you.........

5 Likes

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Kenai: 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by MadCow1: 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
theshadyexpress:
Dis apc people were trying to paint a wrong picture for this achievement in anoda thread.

No matter how high lie flies the truth will always shoot it down

GEJ is doing it,Nigeria is working

GEJ for continuity

GEJ till all almajiris go to school

You must be a Born fool.

Go and check out the structures in our universities built under some of the worst military regimes and compare it to these 2 bedroom flat buildings and keep talking.

When them say make u a get exposure, you think say them say make you waka nake,d.

Those buildings are abominable.. Once upon a time, Nigerian Federal university structutures were made of concrete not block and cement.

Somebody please randomly find any federal university and drop a photo for this slowpoke to see.. angry

You are so stupid you would even play politics with education that directly affects you. angry

2 Likes

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
Gej is not that bad. But it is time for change..

1 Like

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by BankManager(m): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
In terms of education,President Jonathan did VERY WELL..!!!

But still,I won't vote for him..No thanks to his soft tone towards corruption..
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
@op what about thousands of employed youths what is Gej doing about that coz dis post dey vex me
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Whalewale(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
[size=20pt][/size]wow. These People went ahead to put Covenant University Pictures!!! Am surprised no one has noticed.[size=20pt][/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by ceejayluv(m): 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
My country people what is the benefit of a building when nobody is living in it?

What am saying is if 50 children out of the 2000 people killed in Baga are destined to go to dis self contain university..what is the benefit?

What is the benefit of planting your crops on a pest infested ground? Do you know how much is budgeted for dis project and how much is actually spent in executing it?

I don't blame most of dis saTANist..naah..none of your family members got caught in dis 6 years Bombing parade.. So u can be easily tempted by self contained schools..

Ever wonder why his children don't attend dis Red brick schools? Oh you are just thinking about it...

The whole world is watching..we know the truth..my friend was cut short last year..and u are here telling me about school? You have not even eaten... We know the truth..after 6 years..no we cannot be deceived...
Dude... the boko haram problem was caused partly by lack of basic education and societal neglect. Let's tackle the problem from the source. We can't solve it by gunnery alone. Over a hundred almajiri schools were built in the North in one of the most progressive educational projects in Nigeria's modern history.
Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nigerians celebrating mediocrity since 1900s

These structures looks like a secondary school or poultry farms.

The daft drunkard must go!

2 Likes

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by Coolcash1: 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
[[s]quote author=VickyyB post=29754574]GEJ till Buhari graduate from any of these Universities. grin[/quote][/s]

You call these universities? They are just glorified motor parks....

How many masses can afford to send their children to them. For example, entrants in the one in ekiti pay N100K as school fees. Is this how a sensible government does? Inflicting pain on the people?

GMB all the way!

1 Like

Re: New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos by dmjinc(m): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
[size=50pt] shocked shocked shocked shocked
[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) / Imo State University Post Ume Info; Dept. Cut Off, Closing & Exam Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.