Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos (110310 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Promised To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Buhari-'General' / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks / Certificate Controversy: It’s A Dent On Nigeria Not Buhari —General Sam Momah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by base83: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
This memes go kill person ooo.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Alajiki(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
tit:
why is she dressed like an infidel?
can she prostitute the streets of Kano like this?
buhari should go and spread sharia in his house before he can spread it in Nigeria.

Your mouth stinks like your puna*ni.
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by crisycent: 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari claims he doesn't have 20m in his bank account but your wife and children shop abroad.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by MarieSucre(f): 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
MissMeiya:
Holy shít. I'm in love. *save* *save* *save* *google* *twitter* *facebook* *instagram*
*clears throat* Pls come out of the closet so we can understand you better. hehehehe
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by DaJulee(f): 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
Fyne gal with Illiterate father.

Goodluck Jonathan we Know....2019.
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
docadams:

I like reading your posts any time I come across them not because I like the content but for the good lexis and structure. That aside, I think your comments degrade the status of former presidents and heads of state. Are you unmindful of the approved remuneration of former leaders aside the numerous patronage they get from all and sundry? Politics aside, should Buhari pay a visit to Fayose in his private capacity, what form of reception do you think Fayose will give him giving his status as a former head of state and, most importantly a GCFR?
It is only a society populated by insane beings that will watch while its ex leaders descend into a state of penury.
Despite the clarion call for a change in leadership we should not destroy the institutions which tomorrow needs.

Thank you, you are my man. We are not fighting, its better to jaw jaw than to war war.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by NAJALYN: 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ohooo, I see. So this is a criteria to vote for the general? Sori no way.
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by slap1(m): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
Eyepencil:
I KNW BY NOW U MUST HAVE MASTURBATE WITH HER PICS LIKE 3 TIMES, GO GET URSELF A PROSTITUTE
You sound like one, hope you're as cheap as you sound?

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by blakky97(m): 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
cKaiser:
This is the man they said wants to islamize Nigeria

Someone who didn't islamized his own family. Another PDP lie blown away

Sai Buhari
285 likes so far! buhari is gaining popularity and admiration of nigerians while jonathan is busy making childish rants about pounded yam and baby factories.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by nkakp(m): 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
Creamish:
Shez pretty.
what's so special about Her beauty
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by missamanda(f): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
sounding clueless like somebody from otueke
hahahaaaaa...*falls frm bed* lmao!!!!!! Jisos! Mehn I love dis guy fro this awesome reply!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ugly face!
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by chibwike(m): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dreyl:
woman wrapper grin
Guy bone politics oh..dat girl tight na
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Etruth: 11:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
Redoil:
And what makes her beautiful? She no get big big yansh and bossóm, she no tall she no fat she just be like small stout bottle with rubber nose.
Well sha O beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Hater alert !!!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by alidonmk(m): 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Obviously she resemble her father, our dear excellency president General muhammadu buhari 2015, how I wish I will. Meet her one day to say she is. Beautiful
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by fesnge(m): 11:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Well...No comment
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by HONNESSTY(m): 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Redoil:
And what makes her beautiful? She no get big big yansh and bossóm, she no tall she no fat she just be like small stout bottle with rubber nose.
Well sha O beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
jelosy go kill u. Pesin wey fine don fine gbam. Post ur own pix nw abi ur babe own make we c hw una take resemble ape family. Ezi
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by ussy09(m): 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
tit:
buhari should go and spread sharia in his house before he can spread it in Nigeria.
. Did he tel u dat his out 2spray sharia?
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by fr3do(m): 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
tit:

Even if he had them on hijab and complete overall previously, do you think he would be dumb to present them like that knowing fully well Nigerians are aware of his religious fanaticism?

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by cupidhero(m): 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nigeria is one of the most useless nation i know. 2000 people died in a single raid by BH and those in power are foolishly campaigning while the opposition are busy mudslinging and showing pictures of their presidential aspirant's daughter who prolly lived and schooled in a different continent. I'm sure their are foreigners in these troubled zones who are doing voluntary humanitarean work with a few paid nigerian relief workers. If only the nightmares of a few men will become everymans reality i'm sure we would be worried about how to slay these kuran reading beasts that is slowly escaping nightmares of a few to become realities of many. nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by mrofficial(m): 12:19am On Jan 14, 2015
ROSSIKE:
nigerians and their slave complex. anyone light skinned with pointy nose is "stunning" and "beautiful". ignorant, colonized dunces.

Let's see your wogly face. Hater!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by ORAFA(m): 12:20am On Jan 14, 2015
tit:

who tell you say i be medical student before?
no be me oo.
i been no even get money to take jamb.
MUMU you still talking?
ADVICE: Its way better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and clear all doubts.
See ya mouth like nipple.
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by phlamesG: 12:28am On Jan 14, 2015
WOW! She's a goddess!!
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by blueandbirds(m): 12:46am On Jan 14, 2015
:PShe's beautiful not gonna deny that fact, but come to think of it! If the fulanis or the hausa's still go by there so called culture, I will be willin to receive strokes of cain jus for one nite with her. #justsaying..

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by ketiy77: 12:59am On Jan 14, 2015
embarassed undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by cuteboy2: 2:23am On Jan 14, 2015
[size=18pt]If you keep posting these biuriful pics of Buhari daughters, people will be drolling over them, and forget to go and vote for their Papa. grin grin grin

Young girls and ugly women, if you want to be look as biuriful as Buhari's daughter, go out and vote for Buhari.

Sai Buhari till all ugly girls become biuriful like Zahra[/size]

*** look at me I have been looking at dem pics for the last 5 hours shocked grin shocked grin***
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by cuteboy2: 2:27am On Jan 14, 2015
[size=14pt]After this massive exposure, Buhari's daughters (married or not) are no longer safe from all those randy Northern governors.

Watchout for Sani Yerima of Zamfara and Isa Yuguda of Bauchi[/size]
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by babadee1(m): 2:29am On Jan 14, 2015
gratiaeo:

That shows that Buhari is a hypocrite

No, it shows that Buhari is not an extremist.
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by cuteboy2: 2:31am On Jan 14, 2015
crisycent:
Buhari claims he doesn't have 20m in his bank account but your wife and children shop abroad.

I wonder.
Those girls don't look like the children of a pauper to me

Anyway na dem sabi.

SaiBuhari till all ugly girls in Nigeria become as beautiful as Zahra
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by rexzqcom(m): 2:41am On Jan 14, 2015
Pretty face. Where is the butts?
Is it pancakes?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? / Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.