Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos (110273 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Promised To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Buhari-'General' / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks / Certificate Controversy: It’s A Dent On Nigeria Not Buhari —General Sam Momah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by urboy1: 3:13am On Jan 14, 2015
smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Physicist(m): 5:42am On Jan 14, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzp9J87_5AE

One of Buhari Daughters Wedding
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Physicist(m): 5:43am On Jan 14, 2015
A young Buhari family picture

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Physicist(m): 5:47am On Jan 14, 2015
Younger Buhari and family.

Why does the son on the left part of the picture resemble Sani Abacha? LOL.

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Physicist(m): 5:49am On Jan 14, 2015
Younger Buhari and the first wife that died.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by modestdude(m): 5:50am On Jan 14, 2015
I see wickedness on her face. Look @ the demonic dragon earing she's spotting on. Now i know that the devil is beautiful. #Bloodsuckers
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Physicist(m): 6:09am On Jan 14, 2015
Two of Buhari many daughters

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Fulaman198(m): 7:12am On Jan 14, 2015
MissMeiya:
I can't get over how pretty this...

@ Fulaman198 have you seen this? Let's make a baby.

LOL ok
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Creamish(f): 7:27am On Jan 14, 2015
nkakp:
what's so special about Her beauty

She is pretty....like it or not. Derz pretty much nuttn u can do about it..
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 14, 2015
She aint even fine.jst ova hypd fair scrap..ma gf cute pass her sef..al dis flat malo chicks wit no ass they aint gat shiit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by nickydof(m): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2015
donphilopus:
Thought they said her dad was a religious extremist. Why did he allow her to put on all these things?! Lipsticks? That must not be Buhari's daughter. He's an extremist! tongue

He is not just an extremist, he is a hypocite!!! Is the average muslem young girl allowed to appear the way his daughter is appearing? They, himself inclusive, will call for the person to either be stoned to death or bundled into prison. This is the double standard the elites in the north enforce. While their children go abroad to school and get westernized, the children of the poor roam the streets shoeless and they are happy. Check out the children of IBB, Abdusalam, Ciroma........then compare with the average persons in the north. These people are neither muslems nor christians. They are selfish bigots!!!! Keep rooting for them at your own peril. Rubbish!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by FOREXMARTS: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2015
lalasticlala:
Meet one of the pretty daughters of Gen Muhammadu Buhari. Her name is Zahra Buhari.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/photos-meet-buharis-beautiful-daughter.html

Thought i will see em in the all black ninja dresses Islamic style (no disrespect intended). You know all black from head to toe with only eyes showing. He needs to sharia his girls and family first before even thinking of shariaing Nigeria ohhhh.

Yes you picked a Pastor as running mate so what? We all know that the vp position is more or less ceremonial and a position for errand boys, stooges and puppets for the oga at the top. Doubt me? Ask Atiku, the clueless, headless jona and now Sambo.

It's very unfortunate that the system won't allow competent hands even within the party to run for the apex position in this forced marriage called Nigeria.
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by docadams: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2015
Billyonaire:

Thank you, you are my man. We are not fighting, its better to jaw jaw than to war war.

That is it bro. While jaw jawing I implore you to port on the freedom train of GMB where your talents can be appreciated and put to better use. You are too enlightened to be left behind by the mass exodus!
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 14, 2015
Akoja360:
She aint even fine.jst ova hypd fair scrap..ma gf cute pass her sef..al dis flat malo chicks wit no ass they aint gat shiit
Pls post the picture of your monkey girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by docadams: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2015
FOREXMARTS:

Thought i will see em in the all black ninja dresses Islamic style (no disrespect intended). You know all black from head to toe with only eyes showing. He needs to sharia his girls and family first before even thinking of shariaing Nigeria ohhhh.

Yes you picked a Pastor as running mate so what? We all know that the vp position is more or less ceremonial and a position for errand boys, stooges and puppets for the oga at the top. Doubt me? Ask Atiku, the clueless, headless jona and now Sambo.

It's very unfortunate that the system won't allow competent hands even within the party to run for the apex position in this forced marriage called Nigeria.

The VP being stooges may be applicable to those you mentioned but not the case with Buhari/Idiagbon. Idiagbon, as the second in command, enjoyed a great latitude. He had plenty delegated functions then. For this reason, chalartans turned logic on its head claiming Buhari was weak and that Idiagbon was the one actually ruling. This is the typical Nigerian polity: lack of standard.
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by ChynoBEATS: 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
AutosBay:
She's cute, a computer literate and she has a certificate.

If she has achieved all u've said @her current age without having a husband... Can u gimme 1 reason y An average hausa girl below 15 is been giving out as a bride n forced in2 marriage by some gruesome ill minded politicians......

This is Rubbish... If BUHARI Can send his own daughter to school .... Y isn't HE fighting for other girls from poor homes so they can achieve Something similar.......

Y HAS HE KEPT mute? .......

Were they born to be Useless??......

Don't they have the same human n civic rights as his own daughter .....

You're all hailing n admiring his daughter while thousands of poor girls from his region R being used as sex object & machines all in the name of islamic right .........

THIS is SO UnFAIR

GOD'll surely judge all of you ... Who aren't seeing things right ....

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
docadams:

That is it bro. While jaw jawing I implore you to port on the freedom train of GMB where your talents can be appreciated and put to better use. You are too enlightened to be left behind by the mass exodus!
I have my coins, I need no dirty money from politics. Thanks but I need not any Tinubu's "Appreciation", I have been invited too many times, and too many times I have turned him down.
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
adisasegun:
Pls post the picture of your monkey girlfriend
nah i promise ur sister i wont upload her picture on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by bokohalal(m): 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
No frontal pictures of Zerha look like what is portrayed in another thread here. Shame on PDP.
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by redbull5: 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
my Dad was made 2 spend his whole life in jail by ur Dad I was very angry Bt looking @ ur picz Nw I tfink my Dad was being sentence 2 life in prison 4 offending ur Dad.
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by shamecurls(m): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
mynairatime:
I think it is high time for this lady to start helping his dad to rear cow. General bokoari needs a lot of money for campaign, and since cow is good business, she has to forgo everything & become cow director.

Igbo Kwenu! By there reasoning you shall know them!
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
shamecurls:

It won't be long before you are disappointed.
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by nkakp(m): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2015
Creamish:

She is pretty....like it or not. Derz pretty much nuttn u can do about it..
I can attest to d fact that u r more prettier than her

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by nkakp(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2015
nkakp:
I can attest to d fact that u r more prettier than her
let's chat on WhatsApp 08036427254
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 27, 2015
Only exposes the hypocrisy of the rich Muslims. The rich girls always looking beautiful with the poor ones looking like people ever ready for suicide bombing!
cKaiser:
This is the man they said wants to islamize Nigeria

Someone who didn't islamized his own family. Another PDP lie blown away

Sai Buhari
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 27, 2015
The day you will die,the last word you will pronounce is IGBO! Fool.
shamecurls:

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by nkakp(m): 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
NIGERIA: INEC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
DATE:...14TH FEB, 2015
KICK OFF:...10AM
VENUE:... ESTADIO D' POLLING BOOTS
(capacity: 68million)
REFEREE:... ATTAHIRU JEGA STARTING XI for # PdpFc :
5-3-2. As the Defending Champions, this is a defensive
formation in the bid to defend their title..
LINE UP:
1 Jonathan Patience(Gk),
2 N Okonjo-Iweala,
3 David Mark, 5 Edwin Clark,
7 Ayo Fayose(Yellow Card),
8 Godswill Akpabio (midfield maestro),
9 Adamu Muazu,
10 Goodluck Jonathan(C),
11 Namadina Sambo, 15 Gabriel Suswan,
17 Olusegun Mimiko)
Meanwhile, # ApcFc employs a diamond formation of 4-3-3
with attacking options
and prolific strikers, leading the attack.
LINE UP:
1. Rotimi Amaechi (GK)
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Raji Fasola 4. Rochas Okorocha
5. John Oyegun
8. Mohammadu Buhari(C)
9. Abubakar Atiku
10 Aminu Tambuwah
11 Bisi Akande 17 Adams Oshiomole
23 Yemi Osibanjo
Match Commissioner: EU Election
Monitoring Observers
PREDICT THE SCORE CORRECTLY
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Fulaman198(m): 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
Good looking family, when I have children one of these days, I won't spoil them as well. Buhari has made the Fulbe people proud.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Omarbah: 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fulaman198:
Good looking family, when I have children one of these days, I won't spoil them as well. Buhari has made the Fulbe people proud.
Yes indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Fulaman198(m): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Omarbah:

Yes indeed.

Agreed bro, hope that all is going well for you

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Horus(m): 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? / Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.