Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

The Difference Between Dating A Mature Babe And An Immature One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between Dating A Mature Babe And An Immature One (2947 Views)

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man / 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Dating A Mature Babe And An Immature One by Tgirl4real(f): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2008
Guyz

What is the difference between dating a mature babe and an immature one?

Plz share your experiences and which do u prefer tongue
Re: The Difference Between Dating A Mature Babe And An Immature One by KarmaMod(f): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2008
No one is gonna say they want an immature chic, Tgirl

wahala e poju tongue
Re: The Difference Between Dating A Mature Babe And An Immature One by Tgirl4real(f): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2008
No be question? tongue

I'm sure they have dated one at one point in time
Re: The Difference Between Dating A Mature Babe And An Immature One by Ben13: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2008
Immature babes (age) are different from Handicapped babe.

Handicap . . .
1. Tiny B00Bz,
2. flat bomboms,
3. smallish in nature,
4. rottened teeth**Oooo can't kiss
5. and so on

Dating an Immature is better than matured handicap
Re: The Difference Between Dating A Mature Babe And An Immature One by tboy1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2008
Ben20001:

Immature babes (age) are different from Handicapped babe.

Handicap . . .
1. Tiny B00Bz,
2. flat bomboms,
3. smallish in nature,
4. rottened teeth**Oooo can't kiss
5. and so on
Dating an Immature is better than matured handicap
don't think the OP was talking about this type of immature!!!

@ Poster
I Prefer the matured ladies.

Immature ladies:
They call you every second to check up on you
They are Irresponsible
They are Cry babies
You can't have a decent conversation with some of em'
They hardly think of future plans
They are manipulative
They are never serious - usually very playful and do childish stuffs which pisses me off!!!
Re: The Difference Between Dating A Mature Babe And An Immature One by Ben13: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2008
ok
Re: The Difference Between Dating A Mature Babe And An Immature One by Tgirl4real(f): 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2008
tboy1:

don't think the OP was talking about this type of immature!!!

@ Poster
I Prefer the matured ladies.

Immature ladies:
They call you every second to check up on you
They are Irresponsible
They are Cry babies
You can't have a decent conversation with some of em'
They hardly think of future plans
They are manipulative
They are never serious - usually very playfull and do childish stuffs which pisses me off!!!

more like what i was asking wink
Re: The Difference Between Dating A Mature Babe And An Immature One by tkb417(m): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2008
i like the immature babes!!!

The mature ones know too much.
They usually wanna tie the nuptial knots as soon as they know ure cool. the immature ones dont care

are there immature babes again sef in Lagos
oju gbogbo won ti open.
Re: The Difference Between Dating A Mature Babe And An Immature One by nana(f): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2008
tkb417:

They usually want to tie the nuptial knots as soon as they know ure cool. the immature ones don't care

oju gbogbo won ti open.
Hmmm
Re: The Difference Between Dating A Mature Babe And An Immature One by spikedcylinder: 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2008
tkb417:

They usually want to tie the nuptial knots as soon as they know ure cool. the immature ones don't care

oju gbogbo won ti open.

I am immature. Will you marry me? tongue
Re: The Difference Between Dating A Mature Babe And An Immature One by MoneyRule(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2008
***yawns and leaves post***
Re: The Difference Between Dating A Mature Babe And An Immature One by tkb417(m): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2008
I am immature. Will you marry me?

ose thank u. i cant die young!!

Nana
what is hmmmm
cant u talk? grin
Re: The Difference Between Dating A Mature Babe And An Immature One by omega25red(m): 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2008
i kinda like a mix of the two
a very immature girl would get on your nerves every time she opens her mouth
she would whine and complain till she gets her way
when having an arguement she would not take the chance to see you side of things
she only wants sneakers and fast food

the list goes on and on

a mature woman knows too much like someone said she knows all the games and tricks of the trade
she is constatly budgeting your money before you even get it lol
she wants to get married
she wants a house
she harrasses you to go back to school and elevate your game
she knows that fights would happen but that doesn't have to destroy what you have built
etc

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Dating A Mature Babe And An Immature One by spikedcylinder: 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2008
MoneyRule:

***yawns and leaves post***

Eshinshin would just enter your mouth. tongue
Re: The Difference Between Dating A Mature Babe And An Immature One by Tgirl4real(f): 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2008
Lol.

Nice one Omega.

Tkb, we know say u never serious. Na lie u talk. Hehehe
Re: The Difference Between Dating A Mature Babe And An Immature One by JustGood(m): 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2008
No one likes an immature girl but no man wants an old cargo either.
Re: The Difference Between Dating A Mature Babe And An Immature One by Tgirl4real(f): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2008
JustGood:

No one likes an immature girl but no man wants an old cargo either.

Being matured doesn't make you an old cargo undecided

Maturity doesn't always come with age
Re: The Difference Between Dating A Mature Babe And An Immature One by Ben13: 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2008
of course

(1) (Reply)

Ever Gotten Back Together With Your Ex? Did It Work? / What Are Your Heartbreak Symptoms? / Is It Not Too Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.