Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

7 Difference Between A Single And A Taken Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Difference Between A Single And A Taken Guy (833 Views)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / 7 Difference Between A Single And A Taken Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Difference Between A Single And A Taken Guy by Drmaverick: 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
There are two distinct types of men in this world: single men and those who are coupled up.
Tell me which of these are true or apply to you....hahahaha

*The facial hair and general grooming...except she's into the bearded gang
*The number of friends
*The female friends you accept online
*Your sitting position in the cinema

Add yours lets confirm

Bear with me no space to upload all the pics: http://targetdex..com/2015/01/7-difference-between-single-and-taken.html

Re: 7 Difference Between A Single And A Taken Guy by Mprex(f): 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lmao! This one is strong.

Oya NL single and taken guys. Over to you people

1 Like

Re: 7 Difference Between A Single And A Taken Guy by cupidhero(m): 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
grin single men possess the full license to flirt while brothers who are taken only possess the license to stare and jam electric pole and then chop insults and if possible a good slap.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Difference Between A Single And A Taken Guy by Sanchez01: 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
Taken cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Difference Between A Single And A Taken Guy by maajin007(m): 7:53am On Jan 14, 2015
guy dis one no make sense!he no make sense!!
Re: 7 Difference Between A Single And A Taken Guy by DutchNegro(m): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2015
Single guyz are prone to self service while the takenz are a lot more not, except for the chronic self service men among them!

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know What To Do / Conversation Btw Husband & Wife on Val Day / Hehehehe...would You Pick Your Phone If It Fell Into The Toilet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.