Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) (23045 Views)

Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise / Thugs Attack Benue PDP Governorship Aspirant After Church Service / (PHOTOS) UNBELIEVEABLE Crowd Turn Up For Buhari In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by obinnafred(m): 6:57am On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ TILL GMB go to school

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by igeolink: 6:58am On Jan 14, 2015
doctokwus:
But how can people still cheer someone that owed teachers salary and made children not to go to sch for a yr; owing civil servants for several mths and has virtually done nothing for d state?
Some Nigerians are so blighted by suffering and sycophancy u are left with no choice than to force change on them in order to rewire their brains.
U sound like a Teacher...

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by BabaO2: 7:04am On Jan 14, 2015
Is this massive?
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Embroider(m): 7:08am On Jan 14, 2015
this is security personnel nd journalists
no any massivecrowd of supporters

corrupts pdpiggs

GMB/OSIBANJO all d way

feBuhari 14, 2015

APC correct!

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Ephemmm: 7:13am On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Where are the massive crowed? Na Policemen and Journalists be the massive crowd?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2025585_dsc1789_jpeg8b1d7c79fdb6e38ec4922b0b2e49b615 PDP is a fraudulent and a lying party

My exact view...
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by ifyalways(f): 7:17am On Jan 14, 2015
Embroider:
this is security personnel nd journalists
no any massivecrowd of supporters
corrupts pdpiggs
GMB/OSIBANJO all d way
feBuhari 14, 2015
APC correct!
Correct PDP you said? APC is 75% PDP, guess they are saints now? The blood of Buhari absorbs sins and makes them saints.

Jonathan and Buhari are both NOT fit to rule this country.
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by onatisi(m): 7:21am On Jan 14, 2015
tsleazy:
You're right, I was at the pdp rally at Osogbo and I saw massive crowd.....the whole place was filled up even to the roads near the campaign grounds.....I created a thread about it and showed like half of the crowd there, Apc e-warriors entered my thread and started claiming that the place is empty, that Jonathan's campaign is a failure......here's news for them: Apc e-warriors may surpass Pdp on nairaland, when it comes to the real nigeria (common men) Gej is loved and supported, if Apc want s to win Nigeria they should be ready for a real battle
february 14 will shock nigerians. It is then people will know that elections aren't won by cheap propaganda and lies on nairaland. The d day is just around the corner. Pdp ,the party to beat.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Coolcash1: 7:27am On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ saluting his master

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by onatisi(m): 7:30am On Jan 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Wow!...I thought some people said the rally was scanty.
that shows the depth of apc desperation for power. Apc is a party full of political desperadoes ,who are desperately looking for power to stay relevant in the scheme of things. The desperation of apc for power is not because they want to change things in nigeria but because of their selfish ,greedy interests. Buhari is just been hounded like an ileya ram all over ,he has always been a dummy and he will remain a dummy tall man. The real people behind this desperate acts are tinubu and co. Buhari will later be tossed aside like an old rag just as before . But the good news is nigerians are smarter and more intelligent than ever. Apc will never win the presidency in nigeria and buhari will go back to his farm a disgraced cow president.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 14, 2015
OP why are you lying, I am a corper currently serving in Gboko. Am not a fan of APC but one fact is PDP has turn this state into Slavery, just like in the days of Moses. Benue State Governor who can't provide his SSCE certificate up till date and is being backed by GEJ directly, bribing Lawmakers with Millions and Prado Jeeps. OP stop posting false thread and mods, you guys should stop moving false thread to FP. The people of Benue state will never choose or Vote for a party who has been killing them with poverty and suffering. 80% of people living in Benue State live on Less than $1 a day. That shows you the kind of suffering people are going through. Govt works have not been paid in close to 9 months, govt teachers av been on strike close to a year plus, high institution case is out of this world as they have been home for ages. I use to complain about my state governor (Delta State) being a thief buh he is a saint compare to Gabriel Suswam who is an Agent of the devil sent directly from hell. OP, I did INEC PVC and CVR jobs so I have been to a lot of places in Benue State. The only thing I could do is fold my hands and shake my head in pity, people are really suffering in Middlebirth.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by OLADD: 7:43am On Jan 14, 2015
Davidoff2000:
I stumbled on a post here about low turnout for the Benue pdp rally in Gboko and couldnt believe what i was reading.
https://www.nairaland.com/2091519/low-turnout-mars-pdp-state/1

This report by dailypost is blatant falsehood and no serious person should take this paper serious.

For the records, this was the most attended pdp flagoff ever in Benue and this is the 5th flagoff. Governor Suswam was in attendance, Senator mark was in attendance, Jonah Jang the plateau pdp governor was in attendance, yussuf agabi(nassarawa pdp guber flagbearer was in attendance, so was the Niger state governor, Babangida Aliyu ably represented by Aminu Isah Kontagora, himself a former governor of benue state. Gyang Pwajok,the Plateau pdp guber standard bearer was there and so were many cabinet ministers including the minister of interior, Abba moro.

The PDP guber candidate Rt Hon Prince Terhemen Tarzoor, a former speaker of the Benue state House Of Assembly led the charge

Suswam was never booed. He was hailed and his speech erupted in wild applause because he told the crowd made up of mostly youths what they wanted to hear- that he became governor at 43 and promised himself he was never going to hand over to any one older than him. That is why he is in turn handing over to a 42year old. Because he was doing this, there was hope many in the crowd that they can also become governor one day because Tarzoor, himself born in the 70's would in turn hand over to someone born in the 80's.

The crowd was ecstatic. No one mentioned salaries, so one abused the governor or Tarzoor, himself a popular figure in Gboko.there are video clips too of when the governor was speaking.

APc sympathetic media are doing their party more harm than good by giving their supporters fake reports and fake hopes, making them think they have plenty of groundswell support and that pdp is unpopular when the contrary is the case. When they lose elections, they are now so surprised and angry they resort to violence.

I was at the rally and here are the pictures as I stumbled on them from the guber aspirant's site: www.terhementarzoor.org

Pictures dont lie and if moderator is not an apc sympathizer, i will expect he will move this thread to front page as he did the otherrepkrt without pictures

OP, thank you. I fear for Nigeria, I fear for this generation and the generations to come judging from how we have allowed falsehood and misrepresentations to dictate our discuss on Nairaland .Do we have to peddle lies to score political points? I saw the Benue PDP campaign and it was a massive turnout. How can a normal and sane human being come up with such ill conceived post? If this is the way APC supporters want to go, they must be reminded that RIGHTEOUSNESS EXALTS A NATION, SIN IS A REPROACH TO IT. No amount of propaganda will catapult Buhari to Aso Rock.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2015
onatisi:
that shows the depth of apc desperation for power. Apc is a party full of political desperadoes ,who are desperately looking for power to stay relevant in the scheme of things. The desperation of apc for power is not because they want to change things in nigeria but because of their selfish ,greedy interests. Buhari is just been hounded like an ileya ram all over ,he has always been a dummy and he will remain a dummy tall man. The real people behind this desperate acts are tinubu and co. Buhari will later be tossed aside like an old rag just as before . But the good news is nigerians are smarter and more intelligent than ever. Apc will never win the presidency in nigeria and buhari will go back to his farm a disgraced cow president.
True talk sir, what more can I say?
You've spoken every thing that there is to say.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by publisher(m): 7:46am On Jan 14, 2015
laIasticlala:

Look at the pictures up there
You bastard nonentity

Mods, ban this guy for cloning Lalasticlala's ID using an 'I'
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Dahveydson(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2015
If I was from benue, i'll stone every PDP card carrying member I see. PDP has done nothing for that state, even with David mark as senator since 1999, otukpo is still in a mess. Suswam is owing salaries, but had money to donate to GEJ's campaign. What a shame!!
Thos supporting PDP, please take a trip to benue and see the level of poverty there. Food basket of the the nation, na only for paper e dey.
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2015
publisher:

Mods, ban this guy for cloning Lalasticlala's ID using an 'I'

Noted.

He's cursing people with d cloned ID, & some may think I'm actually d one.... Somehow
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by tuniski: 7:53am On Jan 14, 2015
DWJOBScom:
I have given up arguing with APC supporters
One threatened to kill anyone who tells him about GEJ - it's without bitterness people , we are passionate about this nation like everyone but in our quest to save Nigeria , we must remember we are friends and brothers too
#I choose gentleness... nothing is won by force. if I raise my voice may it be only in praise... if I clench my fist may it be only in prayers#
that is the stock in trade threats and abuses when they lose aarguement. Anyway, say it to their faces no matter their bitterness GEJ till 2019 is divine and certain like saying day will break. PDP power GEJ freedom. We will #failBuhari and end imperialism /born to rule once and for all on14/2/2015. We are free at last in equality as citizens!

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 7:54am On Jan 14, 2015
Juliaann:
Amen loopgrin they can lie eh

Apc is just an adjective for lies

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by sage2(m): 7:57am On Jan 14, 2015
folahann:

Thank God say no be only me see am. This is meant to be a campaign rally and you call this crowd massive?

Another thing I noticed is that most of the few people there are not putting on branded vest, more like they came to watch and catch a glimpse of senate president.

This is local rally in Gboko and people did come from other local governments.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 8:00am On Jan 14, 2015
laIasticlala:

Thunder fire your ancestors there

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member. U'll face the repercussions + cloning/impersonation
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by tuniski: 8:00am On Jan 14, 2015
Stelvin101:
OP why are you lying, I am a corper currently serving in Gboko. Am not a fan of APC but one fact is PDP has turn this state into Slavery, just like in the days of Moses. Benue State Governor who can't provide his SSCE certificate up till date and is being backed by GEJ directly, bribing Lawmakers with Millions and Prado Jeeps. OP stop posting false thread and mods, you guys should stop moving false thread to FP. The people of Benue state will never choose or Vote for a party who has been killing them with poverty and suffering. 80% of people living in Benue State live on Less than $1 a day. That shows you the kind of suffering people are going through. Govt works have not been paid in close to 9 months, govt teachers av been on strike close to a year plus, high institution case is out of this world as they have been home for ages. I use to complain about my state governor (Delta State) being a thief buh he is a saint compare to Gabriel Suswam who is an Agent of the devil sent directly from hell. OP, I did INEC PVC and CVR jobs so I have been to a lot of places in Benue State. The only thing I could do is fold my hands and shake my head in pity, people are really suffering in Middlebirth.
You a very narrow corper! Well thank God u are Benue cos even iif u insult the governor u are same. I only pity your. Colleagues in the Buharii's north. God bless nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 8:01am On Jan 14, 2015
lalasticlala:

Noted.

Thank u for bringing this to my knowledge

He's cursing people with d cloned ID, & some may think I'm actually d one.... Somehow
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by demelza: 8:06am On Jan 14, 2015
Akon419:
the same way you are supporting a tyrant, a dictator who overthrow a democratic elected president ,the one who order securities to flog civil servant and jump frog them without minding their age. Is the same way you are supporting the one who put innocent people in prison for expressing their free giving view , I mean the same way you are supporting an agent of development who deny lagosians opportunity to have metro railway line just because is not in the north, the same way you are supporting the person who have no regard for alamajiris. I am talking about the same way you are brainwashed with lies and propaganda therefore supporting mediocracy
Bla bla bla!
All this frothing at the mouth for what!
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by podosci(m): 8:18am On Jan 14, 2015
doctokwus:
But how can people still cheer someone that owed teachers salary and made children not to go to sch for a yr; owing civil servants for several mths and has virtually done nothing for d state?
Some Nigerians are so blighted by suffering and sycophancy u are left with no choice than to force change on them in order to rewire their brains.
Best comment of 2015.........
somtimes i doubt the validity of democracy where a nation has a population of 70% mentally deranged people, they would keep elect one of theirs to rule and the remaining sane 30% are left to suffer with the whole.....some people would come and say the worst democracy is better than the best dictatorship but i ask them was there any time in our democracy that we were close to lybia under gadffi?.......

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 14, 2015
Move this to front-page to restore our confidence that nairaland is not politically biased.
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2015
doctokwus:

I tire oo. I live in benue and these shits are for real..
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by tuniski: 8:26am On Jan 14, 2015
Stelvin101:
You are a very narrow corper! Well thank God u are in Benue state cos even if u insult the governor u are save. I only pity your colleagues in the Buhari's north. God bless nigeria. We are free at last GEJ freedom!!!

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by podosci(m): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2015
tuniski:
You a very narrow corper! Well thank God u are Benue cos even iif u insult the governor u are same. I only pity your. Colleagues in the Buharii's north. God bless nigeria.
i swear Nigeria is filled with idiots.....dont know how God put me here....
Did you even read his post?......instead looking at the validity or invalidity of his post, you jump to Buhari
Look buahri and GEJ would die someday, you and i would die someday , Only our children would be left in Nigeria to suffer the stupidity of your kind...People are suffren all over the country,,,,,how can children not go to school for over a year, how can civil servants not be paid for over 9months and you are here backing the Gov,,,,,,May the souls of the dead people of benue hunt you to your grave

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2015
mimicious:
APC wHY? angry
mimi good mawning.whr ar u since all dis while.APC dey kampe.
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2015
tuniski:

Poor mind set they say is a killer disease. And who says am a supporter of Buhari? Am not a supporter of political parties, religion or names. I support a good leader, someone who has the people by heart and voice. Just this morning I watched a CNN video clip online about how foreign countries and media are deliberating on Nigeria economic/political crisis and what really caught my attention was when the the Newscaster said " President Jonathan is condemning the France Terror attack buh failed to Mention the recent massacre of 2,000 or 150 people by Boko Haram ". Instant shame catch me, those that portrait a leader? Is that the characteristic of a good leader?

The truth is Many Nigerians are deceiving themselves, including you!
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by mimicious(f): 8:31am On Jan 14, 2015
eyitayojazz:
mimi good mawning.whr ar u since all dis while.APC dey kampe.
Mawning sweetie! Been around, watching u frm a distance wink. Hmm apc
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by podosci(m): 8:32am On Jan 14, 2015
JideTheBlogger:

I tire oo. I live in benue and these shits are for real..
Come to Kogi state......the state looks like another planet on earth, The capital looks like a zoo with wild animals running around ........and yet you would hear people open there mouth to support the Gov........Nigerian problem is the very high population of mentally backward people, and its stil this people that would vote in Elections...........I dont believe in God but if God can come help Nigeria i would change my perception about Him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Backtracks, Defends SSS Siege On National Assembly / Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech / More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.