Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) (23053 Views)

Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise / Thugs Attack Benue PDP Governorship Aspirant After Church Service / (PHOTOS) UNBELIEVEABLE Crowd Turn Up For Buhari In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 14, 2015
Those of us supporting GEJ need also to be able to stand up to their lies, visit their post and rubbish it from the first 2 and 3 post on the first page. I have noticed one thing in most of their thread, they post a news item in their favour and use over 100likes from different monikers in the first page of the thread...and gradually as the discussion moves on, u realized the likes has gone to the true number of APC supporters online which is like 18 to 21 people here

5 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Dreyl(m): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2015
Juliaann:
Amen loopgrin they can lie eh
Bìtch please undecided
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by podosci(m): 8:39am On Jan 14, 2015
Stelvin101:

Poor mind set they say is a killer disease. And who says am a supporter of Buhari? Am not a supporter of political parties, religion or names. I support a good leader, someone who has the people by heart and voice. Just this morning I watched a CNN video clip online about how foreign countries and media are deliberating on Nigeria economic/political crisis and what really caught my attention was when the the Newscaster said " President Jonathan is condemning the France Terror attack buh failed to Mention the recent massacre of 2,000 or 150 people by Boko Haram ". Instant shame catch me, those that portrait a leader? Is that the characteristic of a good leader?

The truth is Many Nigerians are deceiving themselves, including you!
A Senegalese tweeted "Nigeria is shaming Africa"
i listened to thesame on radio, BBC.........The reporter said France President was quick to condenm the paris attacks but the Nigerian President is silent like he dosnt care and that he has even condenmed the paris attacks but not baga.......he went on to say how can the world show concern if Nigerians are not even concerned

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2015
mimicious:

Mawning sweetie! Been around, watching u frm a distance wink. Hmm apc
distance huh! lol what is the colour of my cloth? Hav u colected ur pvc?
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by blendz4real(m): 8:41am On Jan 14, 2015
Davidoff2000:
Tarzoor making his triumphal entry into gboko

Cross section of crowd outside

Inside

Tarzoor,senator mark, john ngbede governor suswam

Our God will punish all of you LIARS. You who is the right informant, pls tell Nairaland the last time Gov. Suswam paid teachers salaries? And for how long has our state owned tertiary institutions being on strike for thesame reason.
Now I wonder who's the liar. You take pictures of those outside the premises and you call that massive turnout?
The time for CHANGE is Now!
APC!!!!!!!!
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2015
Akon419:
the same way you are supporting a tyrant, a dictator who overthrow a democratic elected president ,the one who order securities to flog civil servant and jump frog them without minding their age. Is the same way you are supporting the one who put innocent people in prison for expressing their free giving view , I mean the same way you are supporting an agent of development who deny lagosians opportunity to have metro railway line just because is not in the north, the same way you are supporting the person who have no regard for alamajiris. I am talking about the same way you are brainwashed with lies and propaganda therefore supporting mediocracy

What an apt response to deluded minds that the APC supporters represent

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by cocoduck: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2015
podosci:

A Senegalese tweeted "Nigeria is shaming Africa"
i listened to thesame on radio, BBC.........The reporter said France President was quick to condenm the paris attacks but the Nigerian President is silent like he dosnt care and that he has even condenmed the paris attacks but not baga.......he went on to say how can the world show concern if Nigerians are not even concerned
I have lived near a lot of Senegalese, there is this one, his name is Amado, not ahmadu, we met in Gabon, he just praised Nigeria like there was no tomorrow, when I was in Gabon if someones asks me where I am from, I tell him Je suis Nigerian, with sly smile. And Gabonese girls like Nigerian men like die.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2015
Only a daft, blind and tribal person will not see through the smokescreen, Buhari is not real and can only be compared to a pig dressed like a woman, with lipsticks, jewellery, clothe and shoes with a plan of using him as a tool to deceive a known womanizer. Millions know him as Islamic fundamentalist, the PR team made him choose a Pastor as a running mate, made him snap with Pastor Adeboye and go for a thanksgiving service, they even brought out Buhari daughter in jean and make-ups grin grin grin grin. We complain about his hate for women, the PR team suddenly bring out his wife who hitherto has been no where in the campaign and made him snap a family pix with his children grin grin grin. We complain he is too old and is not conversant with the modern day happening in technology and economy, his PR team made him handle a tablet in public cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin. We complain that he is too tribalistic and the PR team dressed the Pig in an Igbo,Ijaw and Yoruba attire cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin... We are nobody fools, no amount of PR will stop this pig from being seen as a PIG!!!

Waiting for the PR team to issue the illiterate general a school certificate soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by GLOBALX: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Where are the massive crowed? Na Policemen and Journalists be the massive crowd?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2025585_dsc1789_jpeg8b1d7c79fdb6e38ec4922b0b2e49b615 PDP is a fraudulent and a lying party

It is only a fool that will call this massive...se una blind ni?
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Djicemob: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2015
Stelvin101:
OP why are you lying, I am a corper currently serving in Gboko. Am not a fan of APC but one fact is PDP has turn this state into Slavery, just like in the days of Moses. Benue State Governor who can't provide his SSCE certificate up till date and is being backed by GEJ directly, bribing Lawmakers with Millions and Prado Jeeps. OP stop posting false thread and mods, you guys should stop moving false thread to FP. The people of Benue state will never choose or Vote for a party who has been killing them with poverty and suffering. 80% of people living in Benue State live on Less than $1 a day. That shows you the kind of suffering people are going through. Govt works have not been paid in close to 9 months, govt teachers av been on strike close to a year plus, high institution case is out of this world as they have been home for ages. I use to complain about my state governor (Delta State) being a thief buh he is a saint compare to Gabriel Suswam who is an Agent of the devil sent directly from hell. OP, I did INEC PVC and CVR jobs so I have been to a lot of places in Benue State. The only thing I could do is fold my hands and shake my head in pity, people are really suffering in Middlebirth.
You are a corper writing like this? shocked

And you are complaining of benue educational system and government? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2015
doctokwus:
But how can people still cheer someone that owed teachers salary and made children not to go to sch for a yr; owing civil servants for several mths and has virtually done nothing for d state?
Some Nigerians are so blighted by suffering and sycophancy u are left with no choice than to force change on them in order to rewire their brains.
seriously i was beginning to think it wasn't Benue state I read abt dr pry sch being shut down for abt a year...flood over taking houses n d rest......seems dey r enjoyin suffering..bt we want a beta 2mao for dem.......wit our wise votes, we wuld enforce d change on dem
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by doctokwus: 9:24am On Jan 14, 2015
prinznazzy:

seriously i was beginning to think it wasn't Benue state I read abt dr pry sch being shut down for abt a year...flood over taking houses n d rest......seems dey r enjoyin suffering..bt we want a beta 2mao for dem.......wit our wise votes, we wuld enforce d change on dem
This is a case of not just forcing d camel to d river but forcing d same camel to drink from that same river else d camel dies.D camel has been so wired to bliv that even God given water that cud save its life is not gud for it!
Its d same battle we face on Feb 14.Nigerians just have to be changed so that their brains can be rewired to know there is a better life than that of insecurity. corruption, sycophancy,joblessness,ethnic and religious bigotry.
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2015
Juliaann:
Amen loopgrin they can lie eh
& ur president cn say d truth hEe!?
1st ladies/lady Dnt spend govt money. Who's money r they spending?
Stealing is nt corruption
Women r nt made 2 pound yam n produce children. Imagine telling ur mother nt 2 pound yam 4 ur father, or better still ur mother does nt gave birth 2 u, since they r nt made 2 produce children.
A gov wo owns teachers salary, forcing poor children 2 stay @ home 4 almost a year.
Owning civil servants salary.

If u r d children (pupils) or civil servants, Hw will u feel?
It is only an insane person like u dat will vote 4 PDP.
I know u Dnt even hv voters card.

Shame
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Juliaann(f): 10:30am On Jan 14, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Women r nt made 2 pound yam n produce children. Imagine telling ur mother nt 2 pound yam 4 ur father, or better still ur mother does nt gave birth 2 u, since they r nt made 2 produce children.
A gov wo owns teachers salary, forcing poor children 2 stay @ home 4 almost a year.

Shame
Sorry stop crying OK

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by seangy4konji: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2015
MOPOL/POLICE/MILITARY PASS THE CROWD OR CITIZENS.

NIGERIA I HAIL YOU.
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by natila: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2015
Nigerians on the street knows the difference between progress and evil.

GEJ:PROGRESS

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2015
olaboy001:
PDP unah don start again?

APigCShits, na unah go taya

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Shame

And it's only blood thirsty deamonic terrorists like you that will vote for the General Manager of BokoHaram GMB called illiterate buhari.
That's if you even have your PVC sef

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by folahann(m): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2015
sage2:

This is local rally in Gboko and people did come from other local governments.
You know so much, Are you from Benue?
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by olaboy001(m): 11:18am On Jan 14, 2015
Gabbysky:

APigCShits, na unah go taya
We should join hands together and vote out Mr Jona
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by sage2(m): 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
folahann:

You know so much, Are you from Benue?

No, I know about local rallies. State rallies are usually held in state capital.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
Gabbysky:

And it's only blood thirsty deamonic terrorists like you that will vote for the General Manager of BokoHaram GMB called illiterate buhari.
That's if you even have your PVC sef
Y nt Answer my above question?
Truth is better hhhhe?
cn u tender 2 d world where GMB is a member oda Boko haram?
Am surprise to c ur president been in company of someone wo is been indicted as Boko haram sponsor, Ali Modu Sheriff. Y didn't he arrest him, but no, he is canvassing 4 votes.

As 4 me nt having voters card, u may do ursef good by opening my thread which reads ''Nairaland show ur voters card is u have''

Fool
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
God bless you my brother. nice write up
tsleazy:
You're right, I was at the pdp rally at Osogbo and I saw massive crowd.....the whole place was filled up even to the roads near the campaign grounds.....I created a thread about it and showed like half of the crowd there, Apc e-warriors entered my thread and started claiming that the place is empty, that Jonathan's campaign is a failure......here's news for them: Apc e-warriors may surpass Pdp on nairaland, when it comes to the real nigeria (common men) Gej is loved and supported, if Apc want s to win Nigeria they should be ready for a real battle

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by imsalus: 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
Guys,
This isa scanty gathering of people. The pdp has missed.
Say buariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...........................
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by mimicious(f): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
eyitayojazz:
distance huh! lol what is the colour of my cloth? Hav u colected ur pvc?
I have collected mine! Ur shir fits u perfectly wink
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
mimicious:

I have collected mine! Ur shir fits u perfectly wink
can u proove it..buh hw cum u knw?
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by mimicious(f): 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
eyitayojazz:
can u proove it..buh hw cum u knw?

Remember! A̶̲̥̅♏ watching u from A distance wink
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
mimicious:

Remember! A̶̲̥̅♏ watching u from A distance wink
babie what gud?
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by mimicious(f): 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
eyitayojazz:
babie what gud?
Just resting o
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
mimicious:

Just resting o
cum into my nairaland pm and let talk ,folow me so u wil be able to mail me .ok sai buhari
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by lyntiffany(f): 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
Missofficial:
Sai GEJ and other PDP canditates till Buhari change his name to Bro Boniface[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]
not only to Boniface but Okechukwu too. The man is struggling to belong.
Re: Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos) by lyntiffany(f): 12:12am On Jan 15, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Shame
why do you guys derive joy in turning this man's words upside down? those were not his words I watched the rally, pls spare us with this despicable lies.These were his words:-
1) Women are not made only to pound yams and bear children , they are created to participate and contribute immensely in the Society for a better nation.NB mark the word only.

2) Most first ladies in this nation that embarked on Non Governmental project din't do that with government money but from their pockets to help the nation in their own little way . Stop being childish in pouring out the truth cause saying less of it won't add anything to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV / Falana To Buhari: Don't Let Police Disrupt Upcoming #EndSARS Protest / Saraki, Other Senators Avoid Main NASS Gate As #occupynass Protests Grow In Numb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.