Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? (2126 Views)

(PHOTO): Romantic Thing You and Your Partner Can Do With A Selfie Stick / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? / How Much Info About Your Partner, Can You Share With Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by kokoye(m): 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2008
I was listening to a radio talk show this morning and came across a poll - it was suprising at how many ladies said they'd do it or have done it before and theyve caught their men that way.

Here goes

If your partner comes home late and you suspect him / her of cheating, would you ask that they spread so you can inspect that 'area' below the belt by smelling??
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by KarmaMod(f): 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2008
Gross embarassed
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by kokoye(m): 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2008
I'm sure it is. Imagine my surprise when almost 75% of those polled said they'd dune it.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by rockchic: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2008
well, i might do it oh. with style sha. not like go directly there shocked
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by bluespice(f): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2008
ewwww grosss! embarassed

havent body soaps n body washes been invented? *rolls eyes*
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by ndumart: 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2008
There are 1001 reasons men will give to deny it if you use that method
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2008
*pukes*
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2008
I can't stop frowning in disgust.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by kokoye(m): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2008
why you guys acting like you aint seen it before?? it happened in the movie: Baby Boy!

On the talk show y/day, some lady said if that lower part is smelling of hotel soap or perfume, then most likely the person has cheated. So it aint always that the area will smell of sex. A culprit will always try to cover up their tracks / acts.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by KarmaMod(f): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2008
Only a hooker would know the difference between hotel soap and other soaps

and I bet this show was a black one.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by sistawoman: 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2008
Karma,

i disagree. At home my hubby uses a certian soap, other soaps will smell different. Plus he gets home about 3am and if he still smells freash like he did when he left the house at 4pm then "Huston we have a problem"

I would smell there if I thought he was cheating.

If i will put my mouth there, and most of yall do, why would i not put my nose there too.

Or you could wipe with your hand and smell your hand.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by Hesperus(m): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2008
@topic, now dats really gross!
I dont think I can submit myself to that kind of scutiny, haba, wetin? Spread myself and let her go sniffing down there? No way! By the time I finish throwing tantrums eh, she go beg me!
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by KarmaMod(f): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2008
That's gross sista.

and not all guys have "certain soaps" they use so the whole "he's smells like a different soap" is dumb. Most use whatever is around.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by sistawoman: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2008
Karma,

That maybe true about most guys but "my guy" uses one soap and only one soap because I buy it for him.  The smell is distinctive

What is so gross about putting my nose where my mouth would go?  Plus we are talking about husbands and wives here.  I would think that if you are at that level there is nothing on their body that you don't know about, have not felt and would not do.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by Hesperus(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2008
Whether husband or wife, I dont think any partner should even think of this cos it's somewhat disrespectful. OK, what happens if after sniffing, you get nothin? You would have hurt the person's feelings, and he/she would feel distrusted, which isnt good for any relationship.
There are def other ways of "checking" apart from this.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by sistawoman: 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2008
oh but you can do it w/o telling them this is what you are doing. wink
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by StephenP(m): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2008
How about if he was Hot and decided to "beat it"? You would be accusing him for no reason. I suggest you find a new way to know if your partner is cheating, or better, don't stress about something you're not sure of.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by sistawoman: 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2008
If he beat it, then it wont smell like hotel soap.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by tope2000(f): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2008
@topic
Iyama, ewwwww angry
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by StephenP(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2008
sistawoman:

How you just gon walk up to him and smell his manhood? And I'm assuming he cleaned up after himself.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by Emperoh(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2008
shit!!!!! this is the height of it. . . . . . . .

doesn't work pls. . . . douche after the act nko?
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by sistawoman: 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2008
StephenP:

How you just gon walk up to him and smell his manhood? And I'm assuming he cleaned up after himself.

The same way i walk up on him and do other things to his manhood.

*trying to be not so graphic*
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by Hesperus(m): 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2008
sistawoman:

The same way i walk up on him and do other things to his manhood.

*trying to be not so graphic*

Believe me, men are much smarter than this. We clean up after, not only for hygiene's sake, but because we are also aware of odours and all. Even if it was a quickie, we still clean up. Why do you think we carry hankies, to clean sweat?
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by sistawoman: 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2008
It really does not matter to me.

Frankly i am of the school of thought that what is done in the dark will come to light.

So cheat if you want to and know that if you get caught you will be packing out of my house.

"you betta callllll Tyrone, Call him
tell him come on help you get your shit."

LOL grin
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by Busybody2(f): 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2008
Hesperus:

Believe me, men are much smarter than this. We clean up after, not only for hygiene's sake, but because we are also aware of odours and all. Even if it was a quickie, we still clean up. Why do you think we carry hankies, to clean sweat?

What my eyes would not see shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by vivaladiva(f): 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2008
every body get their own parole, live and let live abeg, which kind dectective work be that
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by vivaladiva(f): 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2008
every body get their own parole, live and let live abeg, which kind dectective work be that
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by sleekdoc: 12:07am On Dec 20, 2008

what if he beat it with hotel soap, lol
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by KarmaMod(f): 12:15am On Dec 20, 2008
sleekdoc:

what if he beat it with hotel soap, lol

grin
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by kokoye(m): 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2008
grin grin

Why did he beat it in the first place . . wandering eyes or the wifey is not doing her job properly ?? and yea, it was a black show of course! not to say that oyinbo people dont do worse stuff sha

Anyway, a few ladies also claimed they been checked out liked that as well, so it aint only for guys. Buy the kinda guy telling his woman to get on a table and spread so he could sniff around is crazy sha . . .imagine if some dripping fluid from the woman dropped in his mouth in the process!!

I guess some men dont mind sloppy seconds anyway. gross indeed
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2008
this idea is disgustin, come up with anoda method
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? by sistawoman: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2008
Can someone tell me what is disgustin about looking at your partners Puzzy or manliness?

I would have thought that you did that before you stuck it and do it often just to make sure nothing changes.

but I guess that is just me that the sight of my mans manliness and balls does not make me want to puke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply / Is It Ok If Your Boyfriend Has Lots Of Close Female Friends? / Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.