Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) (69447 Views)

Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo / Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
PBundles:
As I mentioned before I dont support any of the candidates, they are both not fit to run that country but truth be told if this were a beauty contest Buhari would win hands down. I mean its no contest his family (wife and daughters) look elegant.

Im sorry I cant lie, Anytime I see Jonathan he seems to show inferiority complex. I have seen interviews with foreign reporters where he looks timid and even afraid ( ie UN was one)......... and his wife dont get me started. If someone told me to bet who she was by her actions ( speech and demeanor ) chairlady of the market union or First Lady, I swear to you I would bet all I have on chairlady. Does she not have a PR person? Anyway the saying goes you cant buy class you either have it or you dont.
Oh please...spare us your garbage. Illiterate supporter. so called beautiful family with illiterate sharia dictator father..
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
aresa:

^^^^^ Unlike the egungun calabar...

God dey o. FeBuhari dis one is too unfair na o. Take the above compare to the below. Before abusing me, na PDP call for Buhari's wife o. Now here she is.

1 Like

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
aresa:

HOW YOU COME KNOW. NAIJA PEOPLEEEE, I DOFF MY HAT FOR UNA O.
I no know sef which masquerade she is trying to copy, with out the dancing steps, AYAKOROMO OBOTEBE or AKPAREMOGBENE.

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
[quote author Rexxie: [s]biitch, ur agonising momma wud a 100 times choose n die to be da "ur egungun calaber" or some other goddamm masquerade or even da joker than putting up with a jobless ldle_whistling_biitcharsse like u all day....call her whatever u 4kn like,all da biitches in ur family will never get to her level and stance,u just da usual fish_brain stuppid_biitch... grin

@compass_pointing_nowhere op,all that glitters aint gold..
All cannot be deceived n how come bh is senior to all n has got da younger wiffie,younger than osibanjo's wife,huh?=tellwisdom post=29776625][/s][/quote]

Why you dey vex?

Ask Mama Peace first o.
E BE LIKE SAY SHE DEY TRY TO OUTDO ONE OF THE ayakoromo, akparemogbene, oyangbene, gbekebor, obotebe

I FIT GUESS, Pepe the OBOTEBEEEE!

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by porka: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
cycline404:
Change the country was all we asked JONATHAN

VERY SIMPLE QUESTIONS!!!!

Rather he changed

The Currency
Oil Price
Plate Number
Driver's License
UNILAG to MUNILAG
Our Girls to Married Women
international passport
Was that what we needed or asked Jonathan to do?

BUT HE FAILED ALL

Oh, did he change oil price too?

Or you mean fuel pump price.

Don't tell us Buhari's poor education is robbing off on you too.
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by aresa: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
KwoiZabo:
If you don't know that is Buhari's third wife. We cannot elect people that don't respect women.

Na patience born your dullard presidents children...

Abeg keep quiet joor with your sexist and ignorant rubbish..
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by ayoman: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
FastShipping:

Abi na atilogwu masquerade

Egungun Calabar? Ogini? gringrin
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by PBundles(m): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
First of all before you insult someone make sure that you can read...what was my FIRST sentence....I don support any candidate.

ROSSIKE:
Oh please...spare us your garbage. Illiterate supporter. so called beautiful family with illiterate sharia dictator father..

As I mentioned before I dont support any of the candidates, they are both not fit to run that country but truth be told if this were a beauty contest Buhari would win hands down. I mean its no contest his family (wife and daughters) look elegant. Im sorry I cant lie, Anytime I see Jonathan he seems to show inferiority complex. I have seen interviews with foreign reporters where he looks timid and even afraid ( ie UN was one)......... and his wife dont get me started. If someone told me to bet who she was by her actions ( speech and demeanor ) chairlady of the market union or First Lady, I swear to you I would bet all I have on chairlady. Does she not have a PR person
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by simdam500(m): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
una go just find one northern chick upload here dey cause havoc.... did anybody see GEJ daughter..... she's stunning!!!!!!
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Onyiido: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
pacesetter939:
The beautiful people to occupy Aso Rock come May 29, 2015.
Are we going to eat beauty? Come May 29 anyone who occupies the seat in Aso rock should work for the betterment of the masses.
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Onyiido: 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
pacesetter939:
Are we going to eat beauty? Come May 29, whoever that occupies the seat in Aso rock should work for the betterment of the masses.
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by xreal: 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
aresa:

she seems be asking the woman beside her.
"you sure say na only you WAKA come?"
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Chibuhealth(f): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
Sammysammy101:
Blood of moses!!! Sori blood of God, see pure pure women, tel me why dem no go go aso rock may 29th ? Beautiful, humble, intellegent, dem de watch dia weight, get fine fine gals for guys, dem de obey dia husbands, abeg help me count
its intelligent not intellegent. Olodo labata!
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
Oga tank u , as fa as u get d message, once again tank u
Chibuhealth:

its intelligent not intellegent. Olodo labata!
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by jide333(m): 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
Akshow:

so this ur foolishness and hopelessness follow u enter 2015...... hmmmmmmmm its well with ur lost Wretched God forsaken soul.

Just show us your mama pic.. abi u dey shame? show us na that ugly bi tch wey dem nearly stone say na witch.. show us her pic
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by starlingbawa(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
austinvsb1:

Choi! You think it's jst nairaland? Check everywhere! Buhari and the daughters are all over the place. Even rigging can't stop this family from aso rock padi.

On a lighter mood... yeah well grin grin grin
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by busybrain88: 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
aresa:

she is like'were is jona,I go killing him today".then d bleaching lady beside her is like'goat,see how ur mouth dey smell with ur bad english"
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by busybrain88: 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
Onyiido:
Are we going to eat beauty? Come May 29 anyone who occupies the seat in Aso rock should work for the betterment of the masses.
at least let d ugly pipo leave dere.beauty plus intelligence equal to excellence.unlike,u knw na.
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by busybrain88: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
aresa:

she na terminator.she is saying"I ll b back"
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Remarkable: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
pacesetter939:

Feels good, dreaming, right?

Reality check will be Feb. 14 - 15, you still have a while to keep on snoozing...

Meanwhile Buhari, we have seen your daughter, oya #Buhari show your certificate! Original copy.

1 Like

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Remarkable: 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
saxywale:

This man just born plenty beautiful pikin.

Please, you are an NL patron, help me make sense of this thread... what has beauty got to do with leadership/governance?

Why is Buhari showing us his daughter when he should be showing us his certificate? original copy?

1 Like

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by tofam3k3(m): 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
She-popo.....I can't laugh
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by pacesetter939: 11:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
Onyiido:
Are we going to eat beauty? Come May 29, whoever that occupies the seat in Aso rock should work for the betterment of the masses.
This is the more reason you should cast your vote for GMB.
He will tell the international community that Nigeria can get it right.
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 15, 2015
tellwisdom:
[s][/s]
u wunna know wha'am sayin'?

4q
grin
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Akshow: 5:18am On Jan 15, 2015
jide333:

Just show us your mama pic.. abi u dey shame? show us na that ugly bi tch wey dem nearly stone say na witch.. show us her pic
son of a whooore, get well soon.
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Onyiido: 5:45am On Jan 15, 2015
pacesetter939:

This is the more reason you should cast your vote for GMB.
He will tell the international community that Nigeria can get it right.
Really? In as much as I don't like buhari neither do i like jonah, I only want someone who is credible $ competent to rule this nation. I aint gonna chop beauty, so next .................
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Onyiido: 5:53am On Jan 15, 2015
Remarkable:

Please, you are an NL patron, help me make sense of this thread... what has beauty got to do with leadership/governance?

Why is Buhari showing us his daughter when he should be showing us his certificate? original copy?
I wonder. Some people sef..........
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Onyiido: 5:55am On Jan 15, 2015
busybrain88:
at least let d ugly pipo leave dere.beauty plus intelligence equal to excellence.unlike,u knw na.
Mtchewwwww if that's ur interest then sorry
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by jide333(m): 8:02am On Jan 15, 2015
Akshow:
son of a whooore, get well soon.

just show us your mom pic, stop trying to change the topic.... Your ugly mom no dey take pictures? are you a coward? ooh you don't want the nairalanders to descend on your mom's pic abi? that ashawo mom of yours.. have you found your father yet? he's here with me barking angrily sayin he want's to give your mom the last f uck of her life before she die..
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by omenka(m): 10:27am On Jan 15, 2015
dustydee:

Please this is unnecessary. Let us keep our eyes on issues.
Same goes for saxywale and omenka. You guys are bigger than this.

thank you.
Aii. Noted. smiley
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Akshow: 10:58am On Jan 15, 2015
jide333:

just show us your mom pic, stop trying to change the topic.... Your ugly mom no dey take pictures? are you a coward? ooh you don't want the nairalanders to descend on your mom's pic abi? that ashawo mom of yours.. have you found your father yet? he's here with me barking angrily sayin he want's to give your mom the last f uck of her life before she die..
Son of a whoooore, keep on ranting. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Lists President Tinubu’s Achievements In One Week / Sobur Olawale Slumps, Dies During APC Jos Presidential Campaign / Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.