Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest (34529 Views)

61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) / Could We Get Another Court Verdict To Reinstate PDP Anambra Senate Nominations? / Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by chigoizie7(m): 7:26am On Jan 14, 2015
calebo101:

Pounding yam for her husband? Still bearing Ms? So therefore what's your business? Must she marry?

I think you should travel and visit places. No offence but you seem to need exposure bro. Such mentality should end on the romance section i think.

Exactly wetin i dey fear for buhari, d infection don begin already. To you a woman's place is in d kitchen, right? You see say sometimes wen Jonathan dey talk some kind words wen una dey look like rubbish, u see say at the end of the day, na sense e make. So APC has no plans for the women?

Weldone ooo

As if u don't know that women are the architect of GEJ woes. Okonjo iwuala, PEJ,alison madueke,odua, those crooks in guise of women, let me not remember the case of "etegrity". Women are good, but certainly not in politics.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by ultraGM: 7:32am On Jan 14, 2015
calebo101:

Like I said, pls expose yourself and travel. Expand your views brother. It would seriously help you a lot in life.
In africa women are expected to marry at that age, its only cultural imperialism will make you reference what outsider are doing, lets embrace and pride our culture,

She needs husband at that age, because of everything.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Ekans: 7:32am On Jan 14, 2015
Andy Uba out and Chris (Ajo nnunu) uba in.Chei!, Anambra is finished.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Bruteforce1o1: 7:36am On Jan 14, 2015
Stealer Hoeduah..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by otokx(m): 7:40am On Jan 14, 2015
ROCKJ1:
She did well as minister at least our airports are looking good. It's just that BMW saga that spoilt everything. Better luck in politics next time stella.

Try using Port Harcourt Airport.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by ebenzy88: 7:41am On Jan 14, 2015
Serves her ryt..

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by otokx(m): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2015
Ekans:
Andy Uba out and Chris (Ajo nnunu) uba in.Chei!, Anambra is finished.

Something is wrong in Anambra State if this man wins.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Bugsy09(m): 7:45am On Jan 14, 2015
perculiarperson:
Nice one.

What goes around comes around.

This is just the beginning of her woes.

The president and definitely not his wife would back such a person who almost destroyed his government and was sleeping with every tom, dick and harry in government. Mrs. Patience will never back such.

I wait to hear more news of her doom. She is one of the first casualties, more will undoubtedly follow...

Stella Oduah!!! Horror in disguise!!!

criminals wanting to keep being criminals. I hope Jona and his power stricken wife leaves.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by modhream: 7:51am On Jan 14, 2015
otokx:

Who told you he's going to win?.In present day Anambra,running against Ernest Ndukwe of APGA?.Impossicant!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by kokoA(m): 7:56am On Jan 14, 2015
calebo101:

SLAVE! Which person mama nor achieve anything for internet??

Abi u nor know say na my mama get Facebook undecided. Anuofia
from the way you sound, I'm sorry I don't think your mama achieved anything.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by biafranqueen: 8:00am On Jan 14, 2015
raumdeuter:
I Support Chris Uba for Senate.

The land of the rising sun needs him
Ask for his degree 1st be wise! What have those two done in office all this time, such a waste. Those guys had bad reputations in California.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by reborn1: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2015
biafranqueen:
Ask for his degree 1st be wise! What have those two done in office all this time, such a waste. Those guys had bad reputations in California.

How you dey nah?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by biafranqueen: 8:04am On Jan 14, 2015
otokx:

What is really going on it's like I have to expose them and bring all the records in the states online. What is going on with Anambra people to vote these touts
Maybe show how one is spending millions a year on his white babymama and son in studio city. Our money! She even brag it, this is too much! Those guys are corruption personified sad.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by judekoffi(m): 8:07am On Jan 14, 2015
She should go back to her home at VGC,and
Start the business of cosmetics at ikota shopping complex after the money she embezel what does the bitch want again.
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by biafranqueen: 8:07am On Jan 14, 2015
reborn1:

How you dey nah?
I dey my Dear!
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by biafranqueen: 8:07am On Jan 14, 2015
judekoffi:
She should go back to her home at VGC,and
Start the business of cosmetics at ikota shopping complex after the money she embezel what does the bitch want again.
How much did she embezzle? You people should stop talking nonsense and look very closely at where the Aviation money went. Stop being a Sheeple undecided
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by rabbaba: 8:08am On Jan 14, 2015
She should go home and drive her BMW

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by reborn1: 8:10am On Jan 14, 2015
biafranqueen:
I dey my Dear!

Good. Saw your GEJ achievement thread, nice one. That kinda thread is better than the character assasination style of the PDP. Well done

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Odaveboy(m): 8:13am On Jan 14, 2015
Dis wuman na THIEF......her new house for ikoyi na die.....the wuman is just too corrupt
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Odaveboy(m): 8:17am On Jan 14, 2015
biafranqueen:
How much did she embezzle? You people should stop talking nonsense and look very closely at where the Aviation money went. Stop being a Sheeple undecided
.....................u sure dnt ave access to information............

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by MARKone(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2015
Chris Uba, grin money miss road.
Illiterate wey no even go school, kidnapper. Stella Odua is even better than this man. Jonathan encouraging criminals since the time of Nebu.Uka.D.N'Eze grin

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by stigman(m): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2015
braine:

I am in every position to comment on any poorly performing/performed Nigerian public official's looks. Thank you.

Have u used any of the airports in the past and now
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Wuuworld(m): 8:30am On Jan 14, 2015
Reporting from Anambra state,if itz not Stella Oduah in Anambra North senatorial zone,,itz no any other person....MR OP,that ur info has entered dormant if itz in d banking system....Right now in Anambra North senatorial district,Stella is the flag bearer of PDP........and those of you calling her unprinted names,not even anybody in ur fifth generation can compete with that woman.......Anambra north senatorial district love her so much...HATERS,PHCN don bring light...hug transformer...

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2015
Wuuworld:
Reporting from Anambra state,if itz not Stella Oduah in Anambra North senatorial zone,,itz no any other person....MR OP,that ur info has entered dormant if itz in d banking system....Right now in Anambra North senatorial district,Stella is the flag bearer of PDP........and those of you calling her unprinted names,not even anybody in ur fifth generation can compete with that woman.......Anambra north senatorial district love her so much...HATERS,PHCN of Nigeria don bring light...hug transformer...

HERE IS ANOTHER PDP E-RAT. tongue BRO GO LICK YOUR WOUNDS. kiss

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 14, 2015
& there goes another cluless klepto down d drain! #feBUHARI 2014!
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 14, 2015
perculiarperson:
Nice one.

What goes around comes around.

This is just the beginning of her woes.

The president and definitely not his wife would back such a person who almost destroyed his government and was sleeping with every tom, dick and harry in government. Mrs. Patience will never back such.

I wait to hear more news of her doom. She is one of the first casualties, more will undoubtedly follow...

Stella Oduah!!! Horror in disguise!!!
Plz be mindfull of your words, like you right said
"What goes around comes around" did you cought her sleeping with any man or you assume. Stop damaging people's name.
Imagine if that woman is ur mother or your Sister?
[size=20pt]BEFORE WE GET THE CHANGE WE ARE CLAMOURING FOR, WE MUST FIRST CHANGE OURSELF, OUR ORIENTATION AND ATTITUDE TOWARDS OTHERS.[/size]
TEAM: [size=24pt]CHANGE STARTS WITHIN[/size]
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Wuuworld(m): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2015
smartcet:

HERE IS ANOTHER PDP E-RAT. tongue BRO GO LICK YOUR WOUNDS. kiss
am just behind ur Dad,he got to lick first before me..

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2015
Wuuworld:
FROM THIS YOUR POST. I AM VERY SURE U DON'T RESPECT FOR YOUR FATHER. BY THE WAY, MY DAD IS LATE AND I HAVE MISSED HIM. HE'LL BE DINNING WITH HIS MAKER NOW. grin
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Abbey2sam(m): 8:47am On Jan 14, 2015
braine:

Hear yourself. You sound soo much like Jonathan. cheesy

oboy the guy just called you clueless grin
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 14, 2015
Wuuworld:
I JUST CHECKED YOUR PROFILE AND YOUR PERSONAL TEXT MADE ME REGRET WHY I REPLIED YOU AT FIRST.
Personal text: I am a G.O.A.T INDEED cool
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 14, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^You're in no position to comment on anybodies looks.....have you looked in the mirror lately!?

c dem..thieves alike
Re: Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest by Sammiee101(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2015
[quote author=calebo101 post=29773323]

Pounding yam for her husband? Still bearing Ms? So therefore what's your business? Must she marry?

I think you should travel and visit places. No offence but you seem to need exposure bro. Such mentality should end on the romance section i think.

Exactly wetin i dey fear for buhari, d infection don begin already. To you a woman's place is in d kitchen, right? You see say sometimes wen Jonathan dey talk some kind words wen una dey look like rubbish, u see say at the end of the day, na sense e make. So APC has no plans for the women?

Weldone ooo

[/trash]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ngige & Kachikwu Addressing Protesting NLC & TUC Members Today (Photos / Why We Withdrew Obiano's ADC - IGP / FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.