Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? (10995 Views)

If Nigeria Is One? Can A Yoruba Man Rule Kano? / Can This Man Rule This Country With His Idea? (pic) / As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by omonnakoda: 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
E
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by omonnakoda: 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
V
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by omonnakoda: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
E
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by omonnakoda: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
R
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by omoelesa(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
If an iboman, doesn't rule nigeria,an iboman, would surely biafra.
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by Rilwayne001: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
francizy:

Igbos area very busy at insulting Yoruba/Hausa people (as much as Yoruba/Hausa people insult Igbos), so they don't have plans for Aso Rock. sad

Can't just stop laffin grin

2 Likes

Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by modath(f): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
francizy:

Igbos area very busy at insulting Yoruba/Hausa people (as much as Yoruba/Hausa people insult Igbos), so they don't have plans for Aso Rock. sad

Did you really type this??, you took a sip before you did I'm very sure cheesy cheesy

Which tribe are you? Serious oo..

1 Like

Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by omonnakoda: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
omoelesa:
If an iboman, doesn't rule nigeria,an iboman, would surely biafra.
I doubt it
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by francizy(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
modath:

Did you really type this??, you took a sip before you did I'm very sure cheesy cheesy

Which tribe are you? Serious oo..

Am an Igbo man from Anambra State and I don't take alcohol neither do I smoke, so I was perfectly OK when I typed that.. undecided
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by disumusa: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
vanunu:
Nigerian hate the igbos for no reason at all , just like the arabs hate the jews. Do you know that since 1967 no igbo man has been made minister of works
to ibos, you can hate and condem other tribes and expect love in return.
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by disumusa: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
tonychristopher:

Oh but one thing you should know is that Yoruba can't be president again without Igbo

Secondly we are spare parts business yet we are running ICT firms from zinox to car manufacture like innosson and Coscharis is opening one soon to hospitality and medicals

Oh you think we are into spare parts then forgetting media hoses like sun news the biggest selling newspaper to biggest online site Linda ikeji and Bella Naija oh you forgot nollywood

Oh you forgot maritime .just go to Apapa and tin can and see yourself

Oh what about education ..thank Lord for statistics on jamb and nysc

We ain't started yet

We just want economic domination ..then we can call the shots .. that's it

Keep the presidency while Yoruba keep the touting

O
2015 election had proved that without SE, hausa and yoruba muslim can win presidential election successfuly, so we dont need ibo suport in SW
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by EgusiSoup: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
disumusa:
2015 election had proved that without SE, hausa and yoruba muslim can win presidential election successfuly, so we dont need ibo suport in SW

What is this one saying undecided
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by aresa: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
francizy:

Its not in my interest to argue with you about whether the Igbo politicians are upright. Just give me names of other politicians from other tribes u assumed have upright people.

I don't like how we Nigerians reason. Don't paint your people as angels and Igbos as devils because last four years is just on same level as OBJ, Abacha, IBB, etc administration. Yorubas and Hausas have been the key players in the Nigerian leadership.

During their tenure, what did they bring to this country? We Nigerians are always sentimental/tribal or religions biased or both, that is why our wealthy crooks called politicians play around with our intelligence. Why do you paint other tribes leadership as good/average when you know fully well that you're just lying to yourself?

This is why I said it that God will never bless this country till we reason like human beings. Even the monkeys we get vexed for being called by the whites behave better than we blacks because they value their kind.

If you still have the mentality that your people and Hausas are upright, just give me a few examples of the ones u know that were upright. Also, don't forget that the best thing to ever happen to NAFDAC is Dora and how any allegations were labelled against Soludo while in office?

The topic has nothing to do with other tribes ruling Nigeria because they have already regardless what you think about them, it's about ibo ruling Nigeria so give us a few names worthy.
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by EgusiSoup: 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
aresa:

The topic has nothing to do with other tribes ruling Nigeria because they have already regardless what you think about them, it's about ibo ruling Nigeria so give us a few names worthy.

Nmandi Kanu
Rochas Okorocha
Maurice Iwu

grin
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by aresa: 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ibo can not rule Nigeria because the numbers are not on your side since the rest of Nigeria you need to vote for you are your enemies.

You want to be your own island even though they say no man is an island...so stay in your isolated island and keep crying.

Hate, bitterness and tribalism gets you no where hence your precarious situation on the ground today..

You people are hard learners..
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by aresa: 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Nmandi Kanu
Rochas Okorocha
Maurice Iwu

grin

You got jokes.. grin grin
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by omonnakoda: 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Eboes cannot rule.It is forbidden. This was written on the Tablets of stone that Moses brought from God
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by fratermathy(m): 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
Eboes cannot rule.It is forbidden. This was written on the Tablets of stone that Moses brought from God

Here he goes again! Even after my influence on your life. You shame me bro! Your condition is spiritual. You are suffering from home trouble. I wonder what you did that is making Iya Werey to pursue you with sugarcane and plantain leaf.
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by omonnakoda: 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
fratermathy:

My mother will swell and die
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by PenSniper: 12:17am On Oct 24, 2015
siegfried99:
grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Igbo man will rule soon grin don't worry

After the biblical rapture when the world would've come under 666 business rule.
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by omonnakoda: 7:45am On Oct 24, 2015
fratermathy:

My mother will swell and die.
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by francizy(m): 8:16am On Oct 24, 2015
aresa:

Go back and reread my post brah! I said what, the best thing to happen to NAFDAC was who? Who's the best CBN governor we've had till date and where's he from? Have you accessed the leadership of Chris Ngige, Peter Obi, Obiano and Sullivan Chime, albeit handling little allocations?
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2015
Though I don't like the Igbos, for the sake of national unity, it is important for them being the 3rd largest ethnic group in Nigeria to get the presidency slot.

But the problem lies with the Igbos who can't create good political and social relationships with the other major ethnic groups in Nigeria. Nigerians cannot entrust their nation into the hands of those seeking the division of their country. The Igbos should go back to their drawing board.

1 Like

Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Nmandi Kanu
Rochas Okorocha
Maurice Iwu

grin
How do you convince a Yoruba man to vote for Nnamdi Kanu after calling them all sorts of name? Does politics work that way? Do you think an Igala man would vote for him? If they did, what will become the fate of Igala land that borders Anambra and Enugu? Would they be conquered by the brave Nnamdi? The Igbos have labelled APC's Rochas Okorocha a traitor and you still expect an Hausa man and a Tiv to trust him with their votes? How well has Maurice Iwu sold himself to none Igbos? Can you now see that the Igbos are the ones drawing themselves backward politically?

1 Like

Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by EgusiSoup: 7:47am On Apr 10, 2016
aresa:

Blame ibo people for their own political and social miscalculations..

Attaining he seat of power = Political alignment, reaching out to folks beyond your region and cultivating credible and upstanding candidates which they haven't done.

undecided
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by Fullamafia: 8:05am On Apr 10, 2016
They are too emotional and hateful to play politics,
the Presidency is a no go area for them till they change.
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by jumas(m): 8:19am On Apr 10, 2016
when wailers increase pass Zombies. but for now forget.
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by Emancipation: 8:25am On Apr 10, 2016
Igbos just want get out of Nigeria. Not interested in presidency. There is a curse on that seat.
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by Scholes007(m): 8:35am On Apr 10, 2016
disumusa:
myopic without yoruba, igbo, and other southern hausa fulani cannot rule nigeria. Ask buhari 2011 election
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by Scholes007(m): 8:37am On Apr 10, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
How do you convince a Yoruba man to vote for Nnamdi Kanu after calling them all sorts of name? Does politics work that way? Do you think an Igala man would vote for him? If they did, what will become the fate of Igala land that borders Anambra and Enugu? Would they be conquered by the brave Nnamdi? The Igbos have labelled APC's Rochas Okorocha a traitor and you still expect an Hausa man and a Tiv to trust him with their votes? How well has Maurice Iwu sold himself to none Igbos? Can you now see that the Igbos are the ones drawing themselves backward politically?
ogbonnaya onu, chris nigge nko. You just rooted deep into hatred simple.
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by iyb(m): 9:17am On Apr 10, 2016
Igbos ruling Nigeria is a dream that may never come true. There is no tribe that look down on others more than Igbos there are a hateful bunch,criminal oriented,secessionists who will run the nation down if given power
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by Alexikarri: 9:22am On Apr 10, 2016
You should be asking when they will rule biafruad not my country Nigeria they referred to as zoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / Inland Containers Nigeria Limited Sign MOU For Bonded Terminal In Anambra / Lagos Warns Skit, Filmmakers Against Unauthorised Use Of LASTMA Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.