Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,090 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom (70229 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Weah96: 10:36am On Jan 14, 2015
adelie:
It seems as if people here have forgotten that this girl has a mother and shes a consultant to nnpc. As far as i know about nnpc consultants, they can afford to send their children abroad.

Do you really believe that Buhari only has cows and very little cash?

CHAI!! Were you born last night or something? SMH.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by shamota: 10:36am On Jan 14, 2015
Most of the children of our Politicians study on government scholarships. All we want from Buhari is for him to deliver on promises. His personal life is personal to him.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by olas24u(f): 10:36am On Jan 14, 2015
vugaman:
you are too senseless

Na you get sense pass abi!Oloshi
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by ajebuter(f): 10:37am On Jan 14, 2015
bashydemy:
Abeg where is Jonathan children? Beside an ordinary man who is not a politician send their kids abroad to school.. So OP if you parent can't afford to send you abroad those not mean others can't...

I'm not a fan of Jonathan or buhari, but Jonathan's fat son in studying in abuja.. American international school. It is confirmed.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by adconline(m): 10:37am On Jan 14, 2015
olas24u:
Trash even the women in the Lagos market have kids studying in the same school.whats the big deal in studying in U.k and living there
Stupidity ingrained DNA
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Bcole: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2015
lurther:
Yes! No doubt, Buhari's daughter trended on twitter yesterday, after some of her pictures went viral. I am very happy for her that as a beautiful daughter of Buhari, a leading presidential candidate in the forthcoming elections, Priviledges like this come along.

I am not actually fused by Buhari's daughter trending because she is beautiful or she is Buhari's daughter, i am so shocked about the information i got about her.

The Information is that, Buhari's daughter is based and schooling in the united kingdom. She is a 400level student of microbiology in the university of surrey Uk according to lindaikeji.

My take on this:

1. It is no secret that why our politicians keep their children abroad, they use other people's children to achieve their aim.

2. Residing and schooling in the United Kingdom is very expensive. Buhari have been touted severally to be a saint that cant afford even a house, but, just one of his daughter that we have information on, is schooling in the Uk, I don't know about his other children.

3. It is high time nigerians as a whole begin to ask pertinent questions about our leaders and not just follow sheepishly whatever they hear. A politician will always be a politician.

4. Nigeria has pressing issues, very pressing issues, i actually do expect a Hashtag like #SayNoToTerrorism to trend amongst our youth in solidarity with the nigerian Army fighting night and day to end terrorism, but, it is a lady based in the UK that is trending.

5. Say No To Election Violence. #SayNoToElectionViolence should be our watchword. Why we kill ourselves, destroy our hard-earned properties, let us ask ourselves, were are the politicians of this children. Are their own properties even being tampered with?

My take on this issue is not just based on only Buhari's daughter, but on all politicians in these country. I strongly believe that, why they fight for power here, their children are somewhere abroad enjoying the perks of being offsprings of them.

#SayNoToTerrorism , #SayNoToElectionViolence

Dear fellow Nigerian, I think you should get facts right before posting an information online..
1.Schooling in d UK is not a big deal at least every family in dis country has a person in the UK so its no big deal..
2.Buhari is a former head of state, once you arE an ex head of state there are some benefits that are accured to itt such as free almost everything for the family of such ex head of state and worthy of mention is wat our dear Gov akpabio is trying to do towards after he leaves office in may,iyabo obasanjo as well has also confessed to enjoying some benefits on her dad being a former head of state
3.So what bout if our dear beautiful zhara is on a schorlarship for excellent academic records "we neva can say she looks like an intelligent chap.
4.I support your stand tho bout we Nigerians standing up to say no to terrorism but lashing out at a young innocent lady and her poor father just like dat without finding out real facts might not be just ok...
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by ArabianPrince: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2015
An average Nigerian can send kids to Uni in the UK. So how does it differ in the case of Buhari. Even market women send their kids to UK to study. And the state government in the north are known to sponsor Northern students to study abroad on scholarship. So you all should stop whingeing and get over it.

Please am not to be quoted. cool
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Onegai(f): 10:39am On Jan 14, 2015
It's not about how much he spends, it's the fact that the man who is telling me to vote for him doesn't suffer like the masses and send his children to Nigerian Universities. How can he understand the rot in our Education system when his own kids are getting better elsewhere. Let him send his kids to Convenant or Babcock or University of Abuja, then he gets my vote.

GEJ, Buhari, neither impresses . I'm not wasting energy to vote in February.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by ajebuter(f): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2015
Preciousjoz:
well, Feb 14 I will sit my as at my house and sip hot tea or better still go dash mt vote to any other party apart from PDP OR APC. GEJ is bad APC is worse!

My guy, you hit the nail on the head!
APC or PDP, none is better.
And we all know it is the best and the most ruthless rigger than wins presidential election.
So like you, I siddon dey look.

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by olami234lekan(m): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2015
lurther:
Yes! No doubt, Buhari's daughter trended on twitter yesterday, after some of her pictures went viral. I am very happy for her that as a beautiful daughter of Buhari, a leading presidential candidate in the forthcoming elections, Priviledges like this come along.

I am not actually fused by Buhari's daughter trending because she is beautiful or she is Buhari's daughter, i am so shocked about the information i got about her.

The Information is that, Buhari's daughter is based and schooling in the united kingdom. She is a 400level student of microbiology in the university of surrey Uk according to lindaikeji.

My take on this:

1. It is no secret that why our politicians keep their children abroad, they use other people's children to achieve their aim.

2. Residing and schooling in the United Kingdom is very expensive. Buhari have been touted severally to be a saint that cant afford even a house, but, just one of his daughter that we have information on, is schooling in the Uk, I don't know about his other children.

3. It is high time nigerians as a whole begin to ask pertinent questions about our leaders and not just follow sheepishly whatever they hear. A politician will always be a politician.

4. Nigeria has pressing issues, very pressing issues, i actually do expect a Hashtag like #SayNoToTerrorism to trend amongst our youth in solidarity with the nigerian Army fighting night and day to end terrorism, but, it is a lady based in the UK that is trending.

5. Say No To Election Violence. #SayNoToElectionViolence should be our watchword. Why we kill ourselves, destroy our hard-earned properties, let us ask ourselves, were are the politicians of this children. Are their own properties even being tampered with?

My take on this issue is not just based on only Buhari's daughter, but on all politicians in these country. I strongly believe that, why they fight for power here, their children are somewhere abroad enjoying the perks of being offsprings of them.

Stop deceiving people 1. Did you confirm who is actually paying her tuition fee 2. Even if it is her father he can actually afford it considering he's currently on up to #2m per month pension which explains why he doesn't have excess wealth. Note: There are many Nigerian student home and abroad that are self sponsor
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2015
Why do they send their children abroad...

Before I answer....it isn't the rich and powerful sending their kids outside the country....it is also the middle class and even the poor. Also, student visas in the UK allow you to work for up to 20 hours a week....and you can get jobs in supermarkets for example. And if you are frugal...you can afford Gucci (after savings).

Having said that....it is sad that Buhari's kids are outside. But it can't be helped because (and this is no defence of Buhari ).

1.There are too many Nigerian schools being run by the government at all levels. This dates back to Yakubu Gowon's rulership....when thanks to the 400% increase in oil prices in 1973....we had too much oil money...which we used to expand the number of govt run schools. This expansion continues today. Meanwhile...someone forgot to tell govt planners (or maybe they knew)...that when you have an increase in the number of people you are taking care of....the amount of kudi has to go up. Right now...we are spending far too little cash on education. UNESCO says it should be 26% of the budget (which one minister under Obasanjo said was impossible). We are not even near 20%. Thus...most of our schools at all levels are poorly financed....we have too many schools competing for limited cash (which is why I am not too enthusiastic about GEJ's new unis....not because it is a bad idea...but because they already strain the available finances for education).

2.As a result of the poor finances....our schools at all levels are poorly equiped. This is bad in the sciences especially....we cannot train the next generation of scientists with outdated equipment. Yet...we do. Because we do not have enough funds. This is further complicated by the fact that fees are kept low for the benefit of all....and the expense of the school.

3.Because our economy is oil driven....there are limited jobs due to limited industries. And because most of the jobs available require you to shuffle papers....knowledge, and how to apply it is not important in our educaiton system....leading to a situation where teachers teach students to pass exams...not to learn how to analyse and solve problems. As a result...we release into the world poorly prepared students....fit for nothing but a govt job (which is limited). Meanwhile...companies in Nigeria prefer to hire foreign nigerian graduates...who have been trained in problem solving issues...and so on.

So, even as you grumble against Buhari for sending his daughter outside....he is doing what thousands of Nigerians are doing every year....including one I knew who once swore that his children won't go outside...and who ended up changing his mind (and he was not rich at all...).Because our education system is in a complete mess. And until we accept that we need to increase funding via the budget and fee increases(let us stop pretending that we have the money to continue subsidizing education...because we do not)...and we become an innovative economy....not the oil driven economy that we are (and a very bad one at that)....people will still continue to send their children abroad. Even the common village farmer.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Wuuworld(m): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2015
Buhari is not even elected president yet and he have started deceiving us.....Only God know what will happen if the impossible became possible come Feb 14th......no money for nomination form but can afford an over sea tuition fee and accommodation for his children.....Who is fooling who?

2 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by bashydemy(m): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2015
Davidson267:

pple like u ar the reason y abortion should be allowed in this country
People like you is the reason castration of clueless need to be implemented.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Weah96: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2015
shamota:
Most of the children of our Politicians study on government scholarships. All we want from Buhari is for him to deliver on promises. His personal life is personal to him.

Buhari is paying cash money. From his money vault. If you believe that man's financial report, than you deserve what's coming.

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by akereconfi: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2015
[s]
Nihilist:
#

Seems like you just finally achieved your dreams of moving to the UK last year...the way you're carrying it on your head like government work grin grin

You're going back by June latest. No PSW for you... cheesy
[/s]

Please can you repeat yourself again

Brush your eyebrow fam grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by olas24u(f): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2015
adconline:

Stupidity ingrained DNA

;DThe thing they pain you abi?
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by joseph1832(m): 10:43am On Jan 14, 2015
honeric01:

Statements like? the only statement i heard him make was that he has AT LEAST 1 MILLION NAIRA in his account, please how does that translate to being a poor rat? i have relatives studying abroad yet we are not financially rich.
Brother how much is the minimum amount they (your relatives) pay as school fees abroad?
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by braivheart: 10:44am On Jan 14, 2015
brownlord:
Brouhaha, Op you have a valid point but we honestly don't care, we are fools and should be treated as such, most of the animals shouting Sai buhari, GEJ 2019, Change all over the cyberspace are jobless or trying to pay fees in one Nigeria University, Yet the idiats will be the first insult when you tell them the bitter truth.

Amaechi wanting to form a parallel govt, ask him if you find any of his kids in the field when the war begins, Buhari only brought his daughter to decieve his gullible followers, they go back to their base before election, and children of the poor like banicansta, omenka, berem and co who are either jobless or underpaid are left to shout Sai buhari on cyber space.

Give me reasons politicians won't take us for a ride

speak for yourself. I am not a fool and I know thousands of Nigerians who will agree with me on this. We know what we want and we know who will deliver.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by anonimi: 10:45am On Jan 14, 2015
olas24u:
Are you a politician in Lagos?i support jimi as well o grin

I also support Jimi to liberate our dear Lagos from the JagaBandit SCAMMING crew.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by bashydemy(m): 10:46am On Jan 14, 2015
Emmydo360:
lol... I dnt think u get d msg d OP is passing across... Buhari is portraying to be a poor man but his daughters r all schooling abroad.. he is a Muslim with Shari'a believes but his children r doing d irony.. to be sincere, buharis smiles scares me.. hw will someone be smiling but his lips forms an "n" shape ? is it old age or he is trying not to avoid the CAT TO COME OUT FROM D BAG?
Sharia law only practice by Muslims, If GMB believe in sharia it's just because of his faith and what he believe in and its personal... Now about hs daughter, Did you make any research on how long the girl have been schooling in the UK? Did you know if she is on schorlaship or something? Is her mother not working? Beside some of GMB children are in Nigeria schooling one of them is in Ogun state yesterday to campaign..
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by ohiza: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2015
A man can have Money and still collect loan, ..so all u jonah supporter should kip shot and probe d 21bn contributed by Gej fansb4 saying things about foreign schools wen even Bergers are taken deir beloved kids abroad,..dats no news and it's a norm in our society
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 14, 2015
ajebuter:

I'm not a fan of Jonathan or buhari, but Jonathan's fat son in studying in abuja.. American international school. It is confirmed.

Which is a foreign school built in Nigeria....note that he won't send his son to Kubwa Primary school! grin

Again....not GEJ's fault...every parent has the right to send his kids to whichever school.(I know of one guy from a poor home whose parents suffered to send him to a prestigious private school.)....but then again, his govt needs to make the hard choices in improving educaiton in Nigeria....by improving funding for primary schools....via removing the fuel subsidy and making unis private...and using the savings to improve primary and secondary education.

Simples.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by dubbiskelly(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2015
bashydemy:
Abeg where is Jonathan children? Beside an ordinary man who is not a politician send their kids abroad to school.. So OP if you parent can't afford to send you abroad those not mean others can't...
GEJ's children were actually schooling somewhere in Lekki until a couple of months ago when they was need to move them to the UK based on security reports. I believe you recall reading when he travelled to the UK for personal reasons. GEJ believes in the Nigerian project unlike so many politicians who have abandoned ship a long time ago.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Dahveydson(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2015
nickydof:

Can you compare Buhari's wealth with an almanjari's wealth? Or to the wealth of an average nigerian? Buhari is not a rich nigerian, my neighbour that works in an oil company is a rich nigerian, Buhari is a WEALTHY nigerian. No deceive yourself º˚˚˚ºO!!!!!
I get your point, I didn't mean poor literally though.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by bashydemy(m): 10:48am On Jan 14, 2015
SwagPower:
his pt is dt dsame man who told us he had jst one million naira in his acct n had 2 borrow money 2 pay 4 his candidacy form has a daughter skulin in d UK n shopping in gucci n channel stores...of course many nigerians av kids studying abroad bt hw many can afford 2 shop @ guCci stores
Pleas how much will it cost to shop in a Gucci shop oooo? Poverty is indeed a disease. You think everybody will shop in Katangwa or bend and select like you?
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by ArabianPrince: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2015
So do you have to live in the slum to understand the life in the slum. Just like saying...How can you understand what it means to be sick when you are not on hospital bed. Do you have to be mentally deranged before you understand what it means.

Shocked how people undecided undecided embarassed embarassed cry reason sha undecided

Please am not to be quoted. cool
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by olas24u(f): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2015
anonimi:

I also support Jimi to liberate our dear Lagos from the JagaBandit SCAMMING crew.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by anonimi: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2015
ajebuter:

Jonathan is simply behaving like the late sage Awolowo who sent his children to schools in Ibadan as a sign of his commitment to EDUCATION for all, which is the cornerstone of sustainable development.

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by bobchigar(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2015
akereconfi:

Mr hater, FYI. I am currently in the UK, Nottingham to be precise so cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How does that stop me frm taking you through what you don't understand? Anyway I belief that is clear to you now.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by bashydemy(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2015
ajebuter:

So GEJ has only one child? Ogbeni the last time i check he has move his children to the United Kingdom why? he is using someone else kids to cause chaos for this election...
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Weah96: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2015
Wuuworld:
Buhari is not even elected president yet and he have started deceiving us.....Only God know what will happen if the impossible became possible come Feb 14th......no money for nomination form but can afford an over sea tuition fee and accommodation for his children.....Who is fooling who?

He's deceiving himself. What is the price of one gallon of gas in London where I'm sure his children own vehicles? Is gas not $10 per gallon?

I went to school with the son of an engineer who sent his pikin $15K every 5 months. Our school wasn't that expensive, but the man was doing this from Port Harcourt, which means that he had at least one million dollars somewhere, if not more.

It's foolish to think that GMB doesn't have money like that ordinary guy. Very foolish.

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by aurenflani: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2015
lurther:

My take on this:

If you are such a committed seeker of the truth about politicians and where their children attend school and not some cheap pdp propagandist, you could have gone further in your "research" to know who is sponsoring her education and who she is living with in the UK!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter / Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court / Dr Obafemi Committed Suicide After Attending To Yusuf Buhari After Accident - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.