Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom (70220 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by eaccyboy(m): 9:58am On Jan 14, 2015
Am sure is scholarship bc her father dnt hv upto 1mil in his account..GEJ children al study n live in Nigeria(great leader)

3 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by chichigrace(f): 9:58am On Jan 14, 2015
They are just deluding their selves embarassed
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by cocoduck: 9:58am On Jan 14, 2015
and i will personally do them this

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 14, 2015
securi:
OP what's your own now? Pls free the People's Gen. Incase you don't know he is using bank loan from same bank that gave him loan for 2015 election and previous ones to pay for his daughter's tuition fees in UK.
Don't believe people saying that the bills are being taken care of by the businessmen he enriched with PTF contracts. This Gen is too clean to do so that's why he carefully select people he associates with, he detest corruption and anyone associated with it. Lol!!!

Politicians deceiving people since 1914!
Trash!
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by akereconfi: 10:00am On Jan 14, 2015
olas24u:

So you think Nigeria is hell to all Nigerians just because you see it that way,My friend the fact that you live there is nothing i know the u.k very well and i have lived there before .so Meet with Nigerians from various background and build networks and stop assuming that unless you are a politician in Nigeria you cant be rich.A time will come it will change ,business people are meant to be the richest in a Normal and corrupt free place

I didn't say it's only Politicians that can afford to send their wards here, BTW my parents are not into Politics, but your fact that all Market women in Lagos will send their wards here. Nahhhhhhhhhh mare, I ain't going to agree to that fact.

You have been here, so you should know it's expensive here, and you even called LONDON of all places

Cheers
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Emmydo360(m): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2015
bashydemy:
Abeg where is Jonathan children? Beside an ordinary man who is not a politician send their kids abroad to school.. So OP if you parent can't afford to send you abroad those not mean others can't...
lol... I dnt think u get d msg d OP is passing across... Buhari is portraying to be a poor man but his daughters r all schooling abroad.. he is a Muslim with Shari'a believes but his children r doing d irony.. to be sincere, buharis smiles scares me.. hw will someone be smiling but his lips forms an "n" shape ? is it old age or he is trying not to avoid the CAT TO COME OUT FROM D BAG?

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by holyokoto(m): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2015
and so? cheesy
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by biafranqueen: 10:00am On Jan 14, 2015
texazzpete:
Did it ever occur to the OP that Buhari may be cash strapped BECAUSE he's paying for stuff like her school fees? And not IN SPITE of that?
So you want a man that can not manage his funds wisely to be you President in Texas right?
GMB has always proven to be an economic illiterate, that is why his whole staff could steal right under his nose. He has zero verifiable proof of progress in his life. In fact he has the same 150 cows from 2011, 2007, 2003. He is not even a good fulani herdsman, he did not even add 1 more cow undecided, or his herdman is stealing all the babies cause he sucks as a manager that is why IBB sacked him months later. I am so disappointed at you people.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 14, 2015
Op...you are funny.
Do you know Buhari monthly monthly pension can pay for your five years school fees?

Buhari left govt since 1985 when our universities are still good.

Now that our higher institutions are mombo jombo, why won't Buhari take his children to a better school.

Your gej left our children at home for one year because of ASUU strike and u expect Buhari to sit and leave his children here like that?

Wake up bros
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by blackprowler: 10:00am On Jan 14, 2015
brownlord:

Nothing, but cretins like you who may even be more intelligent than Buhari's daughter are left to spend 6 years in Nigeria University with another one year of serving your country and then continue your selfless service in roaming the street of lagos searching for job.

You got to put your brain to use my friend, Why will buhari's daughter be schooling abroad? he goes for medical trip abroad while you struggle to get bed space in Luth. Mumu

I'm sure Nigerians make up their mind and look for reasons - any reasons - to justify their position. If for NOTHING ELSE:

1. Go and research how much a FORMER HEAD OF STATE receives as legitimate upkeep of himself and family
2. Go and find out what an army major-general gets as pension, minus all he would have done throughout his career
3. I also studied in the UK briefly and my family lived in one single room for decades.
4. Do you know the network of family and friends a person like Buhari would have? He's been a top Nigerian with huge influence for decades
5. Please note that not all Nigerians are suffering and hungry. There are countless Nigerians you've never heard of who are comfortable and have children studying all over the world. If you go to the UK, you'll probably be disappointed that it's not such a big deal to study there.
6. The search for the saint continues in every Nigerian mind even if they don't realise it. This is the very reason we've been dealt with by the likes of Babangida. You'll never get that saint. You'll only get what you deserve.

It is not the day a small child sees sunrise for the first time that the sun has been rising
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by nairaarea: 10:00am On Jan 14, 2015
Let her come here. While we send militants abroad.

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 14, 2015
olas24u:
Trash even the women in the Lagos market have kids studying in the same school.whats the big deal in studying in U.k and living there
Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by olas24u(f): 10:01am On Jan 14, 2015
anonimi:

Question is why could he not "easily get assistance and support" to pay the N27 million for his presidential application form to the extent that he had to call his bank manager in Kaduna to grant him a loan without collateral to do so

Perhaps your idol

a) did not build his "own network"
b) was simply telling us a BIG, FAT LIE

Which one do you think is applicable for the old soldier?

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

That was due process followed and in Nigeria you cant walk into a back for loan,you need networks to recommend you or support you t get loans at a reason ale interest rate.There be documented evidence ,Am sure some of his supporters can buy the form for him and you will have told us another story or complain.But this is due process and its documented and he can offset the loans in installments. grin and we can deal with the people destroying the economic and social conditions of Our country
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Kingspin(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2015
Whats this nonsense about buhari's daughter. Enough! Stop brainwashing people through the media: APC fellow-fellow.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Kororugged: 10:02am On Jan 14, 2015
Firefire:

[s]Surprised at your view sad

Mr. Buhari claimed he could not afford nomination form

Mr. Buhari is claiming to be very poor

Mr. Buhari is claiming to be an honest man

St. Buhari cannot be trusted.

Please, don't allow the alleged low performance of Jonathan in his first term pushed you against your conscience.
[/s]

It is a shame that you are not enlightened.

All ex heads of state of Nigeria (both military and civilian) get pension packages. One of the pecks include the payment of the school fees/boarding/accommodation of their children anywhere in the world.

Educate yourself

5 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by tundemogba12(m): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2015
You are forgetting the fact that the man we are talking about is an ex Head of state and is entitled to certain priviledges from the federal govt and thus can send his children to any school in the world. Please leave his children out of this

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by AZeD1(m): 10:04am On Jan 14, 2015
akereconfi:

Where are your siblings living in the UK.

How much do they pay for their apartment monthly.

Say it let's see. When you siblins applied for the UK Visa, what was the minimum fee UKBA demanded that they must have monthly(Upkeep and Accommodation)

The minimum fee UKBA asked is 800 pounds, multiply that by 12, gives you 9600 pounds so I don't know what you are talking about.

Am still waiting for your response
Dude i got a 3 bedroom flat for 600 pounds and split it with 2 other room mates. I also know people who got rooms for 150 pounds.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by lawbabs: 10:04am On Jan 14, 2015
lawbabs:

This is absolute nonsense. I am sure you are either paid or you are jobless. It is no crime for him to send his daughters to school abroad within his resources. My father was a 'NOBODY' in terms of affluence but he struggled and sold lands to send me to school abroad and my younger ones to private school in Nigeria because of how PDP destroyed our education system. I was in a Nigerian universities in the early 2000 and I spent one full year at home because of strike and internal crisis. That was when my father made up his mind about my schooling abroad. At that time, only few Private Universities where in Nigeria and they hadnt gotten their footings then, so he took that decision.

The reason I put out my story is so that you dont come here and be spreading falsehood. Do you know Buhari's older children. When Nigeria was good, they all schooled in Nigeria. Many of them attended ABU Zaria. Jonathan and PDP have refused to declare state of emergency on our education system so that we can begin to rebuild from the Basic to Tertiary education. All over the world, Organization bring their research problem to universities for solutions. I was part of a research into the possibility of substantial yield in taking short and long positions in a buying company and the selling company during an acquisition. That was back in my school in the UK. the research was a request from a hedge fund administrator in London. Where do u find that here?

PDP derive benefits in keeping the people uninformed and uneducated so they can lie and get their vote. Little wonder they find it difficult in states where the pulic awareness is high. It is well.

Please before you post nonsense, think and rethink.

God bless you. GMB come FeBUHARI 2015!!

Following up on my post, kindly note that nowadays, they have so destroyed public education. Especially since 2007, Nigerian Primary and Secondary Education System have been nearing collapse without tremendous review of curricula and the entire system. Now all the top politicians wives own the biggest schools in Nigeria. It is relatively more expensive to go private school in Nigeria than a public school in the UK. Nigerians, avoid these propagandists...
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by philips70(m): 10:05am On Jan 14, 2015
You all PDPians are done with certificate now it's Buhari's daughter. The worst undoing of your master's campaign this year is concentrating on Buhari and failing to tell Nigerians what they have done and what they will do differently to gain back millions of Nigerians confidence. Even if they try to say anything they resort to lying about intentions to create 2M jobs yearly even when Abba Moro is standing in the podium with them. You guys should dig deeper. We are still waiting for Buhari's bank accounts with billions, oil wells and hotels plus airlines he must have acquired with your stolen wealth. This one for sure is another failed project by Reno Wendell Omokri Simlin like the many others.

#STEALINGISNOTCORRUPTION ANYWAY even if Buhari stole money to send his daughter abroad for schooling.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Davidson267(m): 10:05am On Jan 14, 2015
olas24u:

How many Lagos markets do you know,consult the marketers in the banks to tell you were the volume of cash is coming from apart from government.
yes a market woman could afford to train her children abroad on one reason 'the worth of her business' and not common petty traders who cant afford 3 square meal as u want us to biliv
Advise:stop smoking pawpaw leaf its nt good for ur health
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by netmillionaires(m): 10:05am On Jan 14, 2015
manuelzz:
.............and tomorrow he'll come out and say that he has only 1 milliion naira in his account.
I've said it severally that APC is a demonic party.....How can a human tell lies with such finesse? How? Meanwhile all president jonathan's children school here in Nigeria. Well,judjment day awaits him. FAILBUHARI 14th we the masses shall judge him with our votes!!
please where did you read that from. The man said that he has nothing less than 1 million naira which could be a million or even trillions of naira. It is nigerians with reading problem that couldn't understand the simple statement. Pls stop being sentimental... We are Nigerians
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by azzima(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2015
manuelzz:
.............and tomorrow he'll come out and say that he has only 1 milliion naira in his account.
I've said it severally that APC is a demonic party.....How can a human tell lies with such finesse? How? Meanwhile all president jonathan's children school here in Nigeria. Well,judjment day awaits him. FAILBUHARI 14th we the masses shall judge him with our votes!!
I lived and schooled abroad, even became a police officer abroad and my parents didn't pay a DIME. You know why? , because I worked while going to school like any other Nigerian abroad. It's only unexposed Nigerians like the op with myopic brain that can think like this . Did you know her living status, did u find out if she is rooming with other friends, or if she is getting loan to support her schooling like most of us did? Did u find out if it's a government funded university? Did u find out if she works like most of us did ONLY Some Nigerians with POVERTY mentalities can support this OP's rubbish. To him, abroad must be heaven

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by stupor(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2015
Nigerians for the umpteenth time,PDP is a. Great cancer,they truly have nothing to offer masses at all.

It shows clearly that all what they ever do is talk or raise flimsy propanganga against APC and yet they are crying out that issue-based campaigns is what opposition parties should entertain.

@OP only a man without his right senses will vote PDP seeing all they could do 16 years without providing a single item of succour in form of adequate amenities and infrastructure to a very large population or helpless Nigerians.

Its just sheer jealousy,hate and pure beef which PDP and his cohorts are already known for so its no longer new seeing them react childishly and stupidly to matters not connected to the state and country.

Funny enough most of these PDP trolls shamelessly acknowledging that PDP government is working dont even have a job,but they are ranting and galivanting cluelessly over other party's'issues and resolve,thats absolutely foolish,they should get a life !

The gorgeous daughter of the incoming president is hot and sexy and very well educated to the surprise of PDP who probably who cook up stories of no real substance.
So you thought and expected the massive population of people clamouring for APC to be stupid enough to allow inconsistency of PDP to continue.its a lie !

Face your failed campaign promises and let better people surface abeg !

Ordinary daughter of Buhari already causing hypertension among PDP,shameless pack of people.so you expected her to look like an Almajiri so that your cooked up stories and lies about Gen. Buhari being an extremist or islamist as you foolishly call it can come to air.Clueless pack !

Nothing is stopping Nigerians come Febuhar 14 to vote out Mediocrity and install Buhari as true representative of a Nigerian president who have the masses at heart.

Buhari and his lovely family are far way too much to handle by PDP trolls.Go and get your acts together and lets see your failed campaign strategies.

APC for all states.
Buhari for president jor !

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by ethicalUser(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2015
Dahveydson:
Buhari is not a POOR man for crying out loud!! He's a former head of state for christsakes!! You're angry that his children are studying abroad, let me ask you, are the children of your G.O, Bishop, Imam etc, schooling in Nigeria? If your father was rich, will you school in Nigeria? Please let's leave blinded sentiments asides.
We all know he's rich but he should stop giving us a picture that he is poor. He's entitled to two pension Package one as a former head of state and the other as a retired military man. I can tell u with this his kids can choose to school where ever they want to. But pls the peoples general shout stop selling cheap lies about his financial status it makes the sane ones look stupid.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by biafranqueen: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2015
BellaBambina:
There is a big deal! While there might be some (not many) of the market women's children studying abroad, they do not shop at Harrods, Ashford outlets, Ascot High street, etc. They do not live in the posh houses or drive the flashy cars our politicians and their families (even their concubines) own. Their children are hardly on Scholarships (the children of the average income and poor are). I know many of the children of these politicians over here who are in mental institutions and rehabilitation centres (drug and alcohol addiction).
These "market women" borrowed money from relatives, friends and neighbours to enable their children go to quality schools abroad as opposed to what obtains in Nigeria. Quality in this context does not mean very expensive/private school, it simply means good school with the right facilities and excellent teachers.
Being a dual citizen, I had the opportunity to school and live all my life abroad, but my parents made sure I schooled here and there, in order for me to have a fair say about matters affecting both countries educational, soci-economic, ethno-religious and political sectors.
Truth be told, even the most "seemingly transparent" of our politicians has a taint of corruption.
Dear politicians, stop indulging in sentimental politics! It was your policies and that of those you love and support that messed up most sectors in our polity and economy. Where your children live or school doesn't matter, just be truthful about it. Nigerians are no fools, they will eventually revolt and the aftermath won't be pleasant. Pots, stop calling kettles black. The masses are not stupid. One day, dog go cut chain bite the owner.
Who I, my family and loved ones will vote for lies in our hearts and the two brawling men and not on the list. What if nobody votes ? Will these men and their camp kill themselves.
Mr Jonathan, you have spent 10 yrs or so in office, why the slow pace in actualising your agenda? You are not doing us the masses a favour, we instead did u a favour by keeping you there in Aso rock. Mr Buhari, while you were head of state many years ago, what really did you achieve. Pray, tell us why we should vote you in as a civilian? Why is becoming president so crucial to your existence on earth? Why do you always pick "seemingly docile people " as your running-mates, are you afraid that they will steal your show? Why didn't you continue the race With Tunde? What agenda do you have that we haven't heard of and why should we believe you re different from the rest?
The other unknown candidates, what really do you have to offer? What have you done prior to this time that has changed lives and circumstances in our country? Why do you think you are special? Nigerians, be wise! Don't vote for a cockatrice, vote wisely. The poor always suffers, so be sure of what you are getting yourselves into. God bless you all. God bless Nigeria.
I like what you said but 10 years in office it has only been 4.8 years not even 5.
I focused on only 6 ministries thus far and posted 1/2 the projects we have had a lot of 1st in GEJ under his administration .... Everything else you said was brilliant.https://www.nairaland.com/2088456/president-goodlucks-administration-2011-2015-positive

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 14, 2015
who is to blame?
2000 Nigerian citizens were killed by terrorist; our president has not mentioned it till date but send an official condolence message to France for just 12 people killed by terrorist.
The most annoying things is that our news media e'g NTA, AIT has not reported the actual casualties. All they show is GEJ transformation to Azikiwe and Mandela.

Hypocrisy is Nigeria's second name.

@OP, dont worry about Buhari's daughter school fees or bills in the UK cos one stup1d politician in Abuja will be happy taking care of the bills with all pleasure while the people he represent can perish.

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by MadCow1: 10:07am On Jan 14, 2015
luvinhubby:

Are you so daft or hollow minded to know that parents pay their children schools & that friends assist & that is not obligatory.
angry

And that's how this premium grade fhucktard called me daft and then proceeded to post this foolishness.. grin

Children on scholarships across the world, are their fees paid by their parents?!

Millions of Scholars across the world whose educations are being funded by people other than their parents nko?

And who said it was an obligation? You listed the tuition fees of his daughters schools in the UAE, and used them as basis to attack Buhari's claim to being a middle class Nigerian.. I retorted by asking if you considered the many other alternatives by which his kids could have attended such schools other than their father paying for it and then you proceed to type this fuckery in response.. grin

Thank God say Na only Mad I dey mad... If to say I stewpid like you, I for don kill myself.

I'm done with you.. Your daftness looks like a hybrid strain that may be contagious.

So long kimosabe..

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 14, 2015
CNN PICTURE OF THE DAY

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by nigerianvenom(m): 10:07am On Jan 14, 2015
brownlord:
Brouhaha, Op you have a valid point but we honestly don't care, we are fools and should be treated as such, most of the animals shouting Sai buhari, GEJ 2019, Change all over the cyberspace are jobless or trying to pay fees in one Nigeria University, Yet the idiats will be the first insult when you tell them the bitter truth.

Amaechi wanting to form a parallel govt, ask him if you find any of his kids in the field when the war begins, Buhari only brought his daughter to decieve his gullible followers, they go back to their base before election, and children of the poor like banicansta, omenka, berem and co who are either jobless or underpaid are left to shout Sai buhari on cyber space.

Give me reasons politicians won't take us for a ride
Hahahaha
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by anonimi: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2015
olas24u:
That was due process followed and in Nigeria you cant walk into a back for loan,you need networks to recommend you or support you t get loans at a reason ale interest rate.There be documented evidence ,Am sure some of his supporters can buy the form for him and you will have told us another story or complain.But this is due process and its documented and he can offset the loans in installments. grin and we can deal with the people destroying the economic and social conditions of Our country

Due process, documented in N27 million loan for a pensioner who did not give collateral?
Since you sef dey open teeth I guess you concur that someone is taking us Nigerians for FOOLS.
How many of our banking laws do you think were broken in that singular transaction, assuming it actually took place?
Is that not CORRUPTION

I guess it is just another packaging story like the ridiculous LIE of raising N5 billion from yam FARMERS in the North on Sunday 04 January from the sale of 5,000,000 tubers at N1,000 each shocked

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by akereconfi: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2015
AZeD1:

Dude i got a 3 bedroom flat for 600 pounds and split it with 2 other room mates. I also know people who got rooms for 150 pounds.

Depends on your location. Most schools doesn't allow their first year (IFY) students stay off. They must stay in the school accommodation, and I guess you now how much we are talking about by that.

Wait, dude, did you say 150 pounds monthly shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That means you are telling me 37.5 per week.
Abeg bros no lie, no do this thing naa
Post link to the property make we see.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bros
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by tee4naija(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2015
While I do not support public officers living large at the expense of the tax payers. I do not see anything special about Buhari sending his daughter to any school anywhere in the world. Buhari is no ordinary citizen, he is a retired general and a former head of state. Ordinary councilors in Nigeria send their children to schools abroad. Nothing anybody can say about him here or anywhere for that matter can make me as a person change my mind about him. He remains the only ex-head of state who does not own a private university, a refinery or any known company. His pension as a former head of state is enough to give his children the best of education anywhere in the world.
Even pastors now own private universities, private jets, multi-billion naira investments all over the world, all at the expense of their impoverished followers and nobody is looking in their direction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War / Atiku Dazzles In New Photos As He Celebrates 74th Birthday

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.