Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,258 members, 7,849,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom (70258 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by hayorbaami: 10:22am On Jan 14, 2015
akereconfi:

Where are your siblings living in the UK.

How much do they pay for their apartment monthly.

Say it let's see. When you siblins applied for the UK Visa, what was the minimum fee UKBA demanded that they must have monthly(Upkeep and Accommodation)

There is no big deal about living and schooling abroad. All these figures that ure quoting are just conditions to grant you visa. I schooled in UK and my father was just a mere civil servant whose retirement was due few months after my admission. Some schools even allow you to pay their fees thrice.
Even though my parents gave me all the money as stated by the UKBA, I didn't live in an expensive apartment. I shared a room with a friend, worked for 20 hours. I was able to save money at the end .
It just depends on how you manage and spend your money.
I have a friend whose father was a pensioner while he was schooling. The only thing the father paid for was his school fees and accommodation for few months for him to settle in Uk. He worked for his living allowance and the rest of his accommodation.
And as to buying designer shoes and bag, anyone can go into their stores wear it and snap without buying. Also, you can afford to buy designer once in a while when they are doing massive sales. All you have to do is find your way around UK anf you will survive.

The minimum fee UKBA asked is 800 pounds, multiply that by 12, gives you 9600 pounds so I don't know what you are talking about.

Am still waiting for your response
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by elohorayodele: 10:22am On Jan 14, 2015
Sunshineluv:
Maybe buhari borrowed money to send her abroad, you know the man is very poor.. Lol

He's just a bloody liar trying to draw support by claiming he's poor.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by azzima(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2015
AZeD1:

Dude i don't need to post any link. There are places you'd get a single room for 150 pounds in the UK.
don't waste your energy, most of these guys haven't stepped our their village hence making these unexposed reasoning. I reject poverty in my life o
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by tolmega01(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2015
As Nigerians we should face the issues and demand for good governance..

The decadence in our educational system has forced various people to send children abroad. Some of the leaders past and present caused it. The question to ask is do the current leaders also have children abroad studying? If the answer is YES, then we can decide not to vote for them because they have the present opportunity to change things.

Elections are to give a chance to review the current leadership for performance, if they have done well then we re-elect and if not we give another person the chance to try to fix.

LETS AVOID TRIVIALIZING ISSUES

One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Dahveydson(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2015
alabiyemmy:

You people like to amuse yourselves.
I am being objective here, can you compare let's say Buhari's wealth with Babaginda's? Impossible. Buhari is a poor man in regards to Babaginda, hope you get my point.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by AZeD1(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2015
cocoduck:

liar of the century, does the UK government allow those on student visa to work? even if you find who is willing to employ you you will be hidding in fear because you will not want the UK police to catch you. I have never been to the UK but I had an uncle there was deported, he said he always had all his money on him wherever he goes, in case the Police catches him he will not have to worry about his money, and he nad very little property, he also went to the UK with a student visa.
You get 20 working hours per week with a UK visa.

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by cocoduck: 10:23am On Jan 14, 2015
ooshinibos:
UK education can be cheaper than Naija nowadays .....so its no big deal
YOU NEED THIS

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by SwagPower: 10:23am On Jan 14, 2015
bashydemy:
Abeg where is Jonathan children? Beside an ordinary man who is not a politician send their kids abroad to school.. So OP if you parent can't afford to send you abroad those not mean others can't...
his pt is dt dsame man who told us he had jst one million naira in his acct n had 2 borrow money 2 pay 4 his candidacy form has a daughter skulin in d UK n shopping in gucci n channel stores...of course many nigerians av kids studying abroad bt hw many can afford 2 shop @ guCci stores
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by ooshinibos: 10:25am On Jan 14, 2015
cocoduck:
YOU NEED THIS
YES O .....CHEAPER AND SAFER
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Urine: 10:25am On Jan 14, 2015
cocoduck:

liar of the century, does the UK government allow those on student visa to work? even if you find who is willing to employ you you will be hidding in fear because you will not want the UK police to catch you. I have never been to the UK but I had an uncle there was deported, he said he always had all his money on him wherever he goes, in case the Police catches him he will not have to worry about his money, and he nad very little property, he also went to the UK with a student visa.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You've never been there and you think it's logical to argue with me. Let me educate you, at the time I was a student, we had 20 hours per week to work. A simple google search can cure your ignorance you know. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by alphalpha(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2015
where are those peeps discussing house. rent in the UK? I am a property agent. lets do business
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by nickydof(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2015
olas24u:
Trash even the women in the Lagos market have kids studying in the same school.whats the big deal in studying in U.k and living there

The big deal in Buhari's case is that he keeps crying that he is poor and cannot even afford a three square meal but his children live and school in europe. He claims to be a devoted muslem who believes sharia should be all over nigeria but here we are, look at how his daughter is dressed and artistically painted. If the Uk were a sharia state, don't you think she would have lost an arm or a limb by now? These things just further confirms the fact that the man is not only an extremist, he is also a selfish bigot! He expects the average nigerian girl to tie herself up from head to toe but his daughter can wear leggies and westernize as much as she can. Make nigerians begin get sense º˚˚˚ºO!!!!!
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by AZeD1(m): 10:26am On Jan 14, 2015
akereconfi:

Hehehhehehhehehehehhehhehe you know it's easy as ABC to post the link.

150 @ 37.5 per week . cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

This lie wey you lie, you must collect OSCAR
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/student-accommodation/property-43053373.html

That's a link for house at 29 pounds per week

Who's the ignorant person here?
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by hayorbaami: 10:26am On Jan 14, 2015
AZeD1:

You get 20 working hours per week with a UK visa.

You are allowed 20hours. And when you are on holiday you can get letter from school for your employer so you can exceed the 20hours
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by ooshinibos: 10:26am On Jan 14, 2015
cocoduck:
YOU NEED THIS

SEE EVIDENCE FISH FACE

There is no big deal about living and schooling abroad. All these figures that ure quoting are just conditions to grant you visa. I schooled in UK and my father was just a mere civil servant whose retirement was due few months after my admission. Some schools even allow you to pay their fees thrice.
Even though my parents gave me all the money as stated by the UKBA, I didn't live in an expensive apartment. I shared a room with a friend, worked for 20 hours. I was able to save money at the end .
I have a friend whose father was a pensioner while he was schooling. The only thing the father paid for was his school fees and accommodation for few months for him to settle in Uk. He worked for his living allowance and the rest of his accommodation.
And as to buying designer shoes and bag, anyone can go into their stores wear it and snap without buying. Also, you can afford to buy designer once in a while when they are doing massive sales. All you have to do is find your way around UK anf you will survive.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by akereconfi: 10:28am On Jan 14, 2015
AZeD1:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/student-accommodation/property-43053373.html

That's a link for house at 29 pounds per week

Who's the ignorant person here?

fam that is bills exclusive and the apartment carries deposit of 800 pouns WTF

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by AZeD1(m): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2015
hayorbaami:

You are allowed 20hours. And when you are on holiday you can get letter from school for your employer so you can exceed the 20hours
I know.
Plus there are also "runs" you can do during sessions.

I once did an assignment for an arab chic for 700 pounds.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by AZeD1(m): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2015
akereconfi:

fam that is bills exclusive and the apartment carries deposit of 800 pouns WTF
Dude i said you can get accommodation 150 a month. I never said bills inclusive or exclusive. I paid 600 for a 3 bedroom flat, and sublet the single room for 180P.
You can get accommodation in the UK for 150 pounds a month.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by adelie(m): 10:32am On Jan 14, 2015
It seems as if people here have forgotten that this girl has a mother and shes a consultant to nnpc. As far as i know about nnpc consultants, they can afford to send their children abroad.

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by cocoduck: 10:32am On Jan 14, 2015
ooshinibos:

SEE EVIDENCE FISH FACE

I know you are just trying to justify buhari's blunder so spare meall that, well hyping up Buhari is as easy as pushing this

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Weah96: 10:32am On Jan 14, 2015
Buhari lied about his net worth. Obviously. Why would someone do that?
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by alabiyemmy(m): 10:33am On Jan 14, 2015
dustydee:

This is the first time I am hearing of this. Thought one of his campaign points recently was that he had no child studying abroad? When did they move abroad?

Help me ask them on NairaLand jare.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by vugaman(m): 10:34am On Jan 14, 2015
olas24u:
Trash even the women in the Lagos market have kids studying in the same school.whats the big deal in studying in U.k and living there
you are too senseless
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by nickydof(m): 10:34am On Jan 14, 2015
Dahveydson:

I am being objective here, can you compare let's say Buhari's wealth with Babaginda's? Impossible. Buhari is a poor man in regards to Babaginda, hope you get my point.

Can you compare Buhari's wealth with an almanjari's wealth? Or to the wealth of an average nigerian? Buhari is not a rich nigerian, my neighbour that works in an oil company is a rich nigerian, Buhari is a WEALTHY nigerian. No deceive yourself º˚˚˚ºO!!!!!
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by BMZK: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2015
In one of his interview, Buhari made it clear, he sacrifices his income in the education of his family when the journalist asked him the question below:

Do you go to Mecca? When last were you in Mecca?

I did not know you were following me so closely. The last time I was in Mecca was 12 years ago. Somebody asked me this question why was I do not go to Mecca like some others and I told him that I come from a big family in terms of numbers. And with the collapse of education, I have to make bigger contributions to the education of members of my family. Again with the collapse of the health facilities, these are immediate requirements for majority of Nigerian families. So I have less money to go to Mecca because I have to contribute to the education of blood relations. ( BUHARI)

So should the state fund anybody to Jerusalem or Mecca?

My opinion is no. As far as Islam is concerned, going to Mecca is your personal business. (BUHARI)

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-in-quest-to-secure-nigeria/196454/#.VI0y7h9CmdI.facebook

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by akereconfi: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2015
AZeD1:

Dude i said you can get accommodation 150 a month. I never said bills inclusive or exclusive. I paid 600 for a 3 bedroom flat, and sublet the single room for 180P.
You can get accommodation in the UK for 150 pounds a month.

When you say UK, please be specific because it depends on location. You can't move to Manchester, London or Nottingham and expect to find such house.

Even at that, hope u know before you applied for Visa, you had a specific amount in your account for 28 days
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by olas24u(f): 10:35am On Jan 14, 2015
nickydof:

The big deal in Buhari's case is that he keeps crying that he is poor and cannot even afford a three square meal but his children live and school in europe. He claims to be a devoted muslem who believes sharia should be all over nigeria but here we are, look at how his daughter is dressed and artistically painted. If the Uk were a sharia state, don't you think she would have lost an arm or a limb by now? These things just further confirms the fact that the man is not only an extremist, he is also a selfish bigot! He expects the average nigerian girl to tie herself up from head to toe but his daughter can wear leggies and westernize as much as she can. Make nigerians begin get sense º˚˚˚ºO!!!!!

Just look at what you are writing ,we are talking issues you are talking religion,GEJ programmed your mind already and that was why APC was very tactical with a Pastor V.P. You can talk about ideas and ignore religion.He now as a pastors as V.p that story cannot sell in the market place anymore.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by kingston247: 10:35am On Jan 14, 2015
What's all this shiiiiiiiit about buharis daughter...a beg ppl no dey wer fyn pass her....
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by whizdame(m): 10:35am On Jan 14, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

The big deal is when Buhari claims he has no money and borrowed money to purchase forms when his daughter is studying in a school that costs nothing less than 6 million naira per year in tuition and living expenses.

Now, that's the big deal.
please don't comment with checking fact
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nihilist: 10:35am On Jan 14, 2015
akereconfi:

Hehehhehehhehehehehhehhehe you know it's easy as ABC to post the link.

150 @ 37.5 per week . cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

This lie wey you lie, you must collect OSCAR
#

Seems like you just finally achieved your dreams of moving to the UK last year...the way you're carrying it on your head like government work grin grin

You're going back by June latest. No PSW for you... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” / Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) / Fulani Herdsman With 53 AK-47 Guns Arrested In Nasarawa (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.