Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom (70230 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by holatin(m): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2015
what is dis one saying
if my papa get money, you think I go study for country where Money that suppose to be use for paying ASUU are used for campaigning for incompetence.

How low can pdp go to badmouth buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Prodeegee(m): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2015
Can Nl and Fp stop telling us about buhari's daughter and tell us things that'll impact our lives.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by IDEApro(m): 9:06am On Jan 14, 2015
My problem is that they shouldn't live in the UK, married and start breeding TERRORISTS.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2015
olas24u:
Trash even the women in the Lagos market have kids studying in the same school.whats the big deal in studying in U.k and living there
and slow brain didn't tell you how many innocent lives would die while they safeguard theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by makzeze: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2015
She went to school in UK on scholarship and got a job there afterwards. Shikenan!
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by kingthreat(m): 9:06am On Jan 14, 2015
hushmail:
of course and the children of other Nigerians

will be the ones to die when the monkey and baboon engage in blood bath

after the elections, while buhari daughter is in UK

Nigerians lets not be fooled again

this octogenarian has nothing of value to offer

the only change to come from this man is negative change

change back to the dark ages of decree 4 and the muzzling of the press

Vote wisely

Let the transformation agenda that is on course continue

Children of other Nigerians like you. May the current transformation of corruption, insecurity and incompetency in Nigeria be upon you too.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by bayulll01(m): 9:07am On Jan 14, 2015
QUESTIONS POSED TO PRESIDENT JONATHAN BY FORMER PRESIDENT OLUSEGUN OBASANJO WHEN THE LATTER VISITED HIM TO PLEAD FOR FORGIVENESS YESTERDAY WITNESSED BY PASTOR ADEBOYE AND BISHOP OYEDEPO
1. Did you agree to run for only one term or not?
2. What did you tell me was your reason for not going after Boko Haram insurgent even when I told you this will boomerang?
3. What happened to the Nigeria’s external reserve and sovereign wealth fund?
4. Did you give licence to Niger Delta Militants (Dokubo and Tompolo) to import arms in the name of their privately owned companies? If so for what reasons?
5. Did you not get correspondence from the United States consulate that a certain citizen named Buruji Kashamu is indicted for Drug trafficking ? Why did you appoint the same Kashamu as South West leader of PDP rather than hand him over to the US? And did the PDP give automatic senate ticket to a wanted and convicted drug baron? President Jonathan failed to answer any of the Questions posed to him by Obasanjo. 'After calling me a tout in your Lagos campaign flag off, you are now leading pastor Adeboye and others to me for mercy and suppprt. I am fighting for the future of Nigerians and I am ready to die for Nigerians and not PDP. Please go with your pastors as your days are already numbered in ASO rock' - Obasanjo Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by lonelydora: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2015
Why are we always on Buhari's daughter? Please you guys should free her so that she will prepare well to enter to Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by babadee1(m): 9:07am On Jan 14, 2015
datguru:
So with only 1 million naira in buhari's account, he is sponsoring his daughter to school in UK. SMH for lies

Where did you read that Buhari only has 1 million naira in his account? He said AT LEAST 1 million meaning lower limit not upper limit. Reading comprehension seems to be a problem for you. After now you will say someone else is an illiterate. PDP peddling lies again.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2015
bashydemy:
Abeg where is Jonathan children? Beside an ordinary man who is not a politician send their kids abroad to school.. So OP if you parent can't afford to send you abroad those not mean others can't...
ur comment was my mind.. dont ordinary nigerians send their kids abroad for study, even self-sponsorship dey. nah wah for dis op ooo
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Gbawe: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:

If u knw hw it works,what are u still doing in Nigeria
I Laff at u
J

If you do not know a Nairalander then you should desist from quoting that person with your ignorant assumptions all for the sake of politics of enmity killing your kind. Do you know what I do or where I live? You should "laff" at your own ignorance and empty bellicosity. Dumb ignoramus.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by fr3do(m): 9:10am On Jan 14, 2015
brownlord:

Nothing, but cretins like you who may even be more intelligent than Buhari's daughter are left to spend 6 years in Nigeria University with another one year of serving your country and then continue your selfless service in roaming the street of lagos searching for job.

You got to put your brain to use my friend, Why will buhari's daughter be schooling abroad? he goes for medical trip abroad while you struggle to get bed space in Luth. Mumu

If he as a military dictator with autocratic power couldn't set the pace in the sectors you made reference to, it is now, he is old and with Democracy he can do anything?

APC should have done better.

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by babadee1(m): 9:10am On Jan 14, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

The big deal is when Buhari claims he has no money and borrowed money to purchase forms when his daughter is studying in a school that costs nothing less than 6 million naira per year in tuition and living expenses.

Now, that's the big deal.

But maybe that's the reason why he had to borrow money to purchase the forms. With the high cost of his daughter schooling in the UK he might not have a lot of disposable cash on hand to use to buy 27 million naira forms. Why didn't that occur to you?

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Mistermamus(m): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2015
n her father said he borrowed money to buy form n e daughter dey sch for abroad buying expensive clothes seriously Apc supporters are really dull sha carry 1 corrupt man forming saint for head.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by afuye(m): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2015

POVERTY DEY WORRY U ALL, ANTI-BUHARI CRITIQUES
. It is not a big deal to have children abroad. I know uneducated & illiterate people with children abroad. So don't hate just because you are not opportuned to be there. My dad is a retiree yet my younger ones are in private universities. How can a former president not send his children abroad, bear in mind he still have some benefactors who can still rally round for him. However traveling to the UK is not costlier than traveling to the MARS!

THINK BEFORE YOU MAKE COMMENTS HERE, MODERATOR PLEASE OBSERVE IDIOTS.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Onwe101(m): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2015
Reason y I am not voting for jonathan
#1. He has refused to declare his asset
#2. Till date none of our 3 Refinaries has been fixed after 6yrs
of our govt.
#3. No improvement in Power supply after his 6yrs of rule
#4. Efcc and Icpc are nolonger functioning
#5. He has refused to fight terrorism n insecurity due to his
slow to act attitude
#6. Pple like Oduah, Boro of immigration, Pension scam,
Dezieni 10billion naira jet maintainance scam were not
punished
#7. Bode george, Alemieseya and so on are his associate
Abeg his govt. stinks

3 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2015
Flets:
Buhari's family are somewhere in the UK and france spending humungous amounts of money on education and expensive Gucci & Channel shopping
Buhari is here in Nigeria claiming to borrow 27million naira for his nomination form

Why are Nigerians very daft? especially the APC numb skulls

They aint that daft, they are just blinded by hatred and tribalism

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by MadCow1: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2015
olas24u:
Trash even the women in the Lagos market have kids studying in the same school.whats the big deal in studying in U.k and living there

If you come from the type of poverty this op comes from, schooling in Ghana would look like schooling in HARVARD.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Missonas(f): 9:13am On Jan 14, 2015
Aha I was expecting this.Ashe no be only for NL wey anythg hits the fp as news.enough! If dem like make dem school for moon ko kan aye.Our country is our concern
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by olas24u(f): 9:13am On Jan 14, 2015
brownlord:

Nothing, but cretins like you who may even be more intelligent than Buhari's daughter are left to spend 6 years in Nigeria University with another one year of serving your country and then continue your selfless service in roaming the street of lagos searching for job.

You got to put your brain to use my friend, Why will buhari's daughter be schooling abroad? he goes for medical trip abroad while you struggle to get bed space in Luth. Mumu

Stop looking for reasons middle class Nigerians can afford this things.All the Nigerians that spend the 500 million dollars in India are not super rich but average Nigerians and they travel to care for them selves.If you were born there and return back for school you will not pay the same fees .Okay.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by finallytalking: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2015
Buhari and APC lack integrity...he has just been rubbished on Channels TV...it is obvious that He does not have the required certificates. Mr Fasakin, APC Media & Publicity Chief found it difficult to convince the panel that he possesses such qualifications..#SMH
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by dokunbam(m): 9:14am On Jan 14, 2015
Toaskarity:
You make a good sense but that still can't deny the fact that Buhari will do better than GEJ

Gbam
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by finallytalking: 9:15am On Jan 14, 2015
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Baddestguyp(m): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2015
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by adedayourt(m): 9:16am On Jan 14, 2015
The simple and bitter truth bout it is OP if u we'r in a politicians shoes today u wud do likewise.

So am nt moved by a politician sending ders kidz abroad for wateva reason.

Its just a case of a man keepin his family n d safest place nd he toiling day/nite ind most violent enviromnt jus to provide daily bread.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by MadCow1: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2015
brownlord:

What were Nigerian Universities like under Buhari's regime?

What were Nigerian Hospitals like under him?

Why should he educate his daughter in our useless universities?

Unless you can prove he destroyed our education system, you have no basis to ask why his kids are schooling abroad.

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by achijo: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2015
yet we criticize JEG whose children school in nigeria even with all his previledges, and after building universities and schools in the north they call him enemy for just been an IJAW man, WE ARE WATCHING CAREFULLY AND WILL RESPOND AT THE RIGHT TIME.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by LoveMEBaby(m): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2015
lurther:
Yes! No doubt, Buhari's daughter trended on twitter yesterday, after some of her pictures went viral. I am very happy for her that as a beautiful daughter of Buhari, a leading presidential candidate in the forthcoming elections, Priviledges like this come along.

I am not actually fused by Buhari's daughter trending because she is beautiful or she is Buhari's daughter, i am so shocked about the information i got about her.

The Information is that, Buhari's daughter is based and schooling in the united kingdom. She is a 400level student of microbiology in the university of surrey Uk according to lindaikeji.

My take on this:

1. It is no secret that why our politicians keep their children abroad, they use other people's children to achieve their aim.

2. Residing and schooling in the United Kingdom is very expensive. Buhari have been touted severally to be a saint that cant afford even a house, but, just one of his daughter that we have information on, is schooling in the Uk, I don't know about his other children.

3. It is high time nigerians as a whole begin to ask pertinent questions about our leaders and not just follow sheepishly whatever they hear. A politician will always be a politician.

4. Nigeria has pressing issues, very pressing issues, i actually do expect a Hashtag like #SayNoToTerrorism to trend amongst our youth in solidarity with the nigerian Army fighting night and day to end terrorism, but, it is a lady based in the UK that is trending.

5. Say No To Election Violence. #SayNoToElectionViolence should be our watchword. Why we kill ourselves, destroy our hard-earned properties, let us ask ourselves, were are the politicians of this children. Are their own properties even being tampered with?

My take on this issue is not just based on only Buhari's daughter, but on all politicians in these country. I strongly believe that, why they fight for power here, their children are somewhere abroad enjoying the perks of being offsprings of them.

#SayNoToTerrorism , #SayNoToElectionViolence
@op sorry to say u gat no sense..................Are we campaigning here.......... RUBBISH
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Jarus(m): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2015
People are now making it look like it's big money sponsoring one's child education abroad, especially in a tier-2 University.

My landlady's children school in the US.

I'm a salaried worker and not rich, but I can conveniently fund 2 children to school in a decent UK school.

The wife also works, we should not forget.

That said, it doesn't absolve our leaders of setting bad example if they don't trust our educational system to get their children good education.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Cchuks27(m): 9:19am On Jan 14, 2015
olas24u:

Just see yourself ... If the leaders and market women who literally beg customers can't patronize Nigerian schools and goods, how do you just expect the economy and country to grow?

3 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by rashmo: 9:19am On Jan 14, 2015
This is no news..cheap shot bro
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by biafranqueen: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2015
Flets:
Buhari's family are somewhere in the UK and france spending humungous amounts of money on education and expensive Gucci & Channel shopping
Buhari is here in Nigeria claiming to borrow 27million naira for his nomination form

Why are Nigerians very daft? especially the APC numb skulls
When I said it on the fist thread I was called a hater undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court / Dr Obafemi Committed Suicide After Attending To Yusuf Buhari After Accident - SR / Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.