Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. (1820 Views)

Island Residents Are Refusing To Date Mainland Residents And Vice Versa / Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by MhizVee(f): 10:04am On Jan 14, 2015
Its very among nigerians to date more than a gf/bf'and i dnt seem to understand why.Even those that are married are not left out of these trend.
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by temitemi1(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2015
Ever loyal!!!
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by alberto2k(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2015
First U gotta ask urself why u as a Nigerian girl dates more one guy... Answer me then you'll hear mine undecided
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by Beamborla(f): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2015
Economic has the answer. Human wants/needs are insatiable

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by MhizVee(f): 10:09am On Jan 14, 2015
alberto2k:
First U gotta ask urself why u as a Nigerian girl dates more one guy... Answer me then you'll hear mine undecided
well,i dnt double date
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by Beesluv: 10:13am On Jan 14, 2015
Cos they have ojukokoro. Cockroach eyes grin
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by alberto2k(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
well,i dnt double date

Same here baby smiley
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by MhizVee(f): 10:16am On Jan 14, 2015
Beesluv:
Cos they have ojukokoro. Cockroach eyes grin
lols
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by MhizVee(f): 10:17am On Jan 14, 2015
alberto2k:

Same here baby smiley
ar u sure
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by alberto2k(m): 10:21am On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
ar u sure

[size=3]So sure that I murdered Mr. doubt..
Now Mr. Sure is congratulating me grin and the cops are chasing mesad [/size]
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by ronald4lif(m): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2015
There are a few factors responsible; lust, quest for pleasure, moral decadence, peer pressure etc. We now live in a world where everyone ones to have as much fun they can afford, very few people care about morality anymore, it's all about how to please one's self and enjoy the moments. When as a guy you have just one girlfriend your friends may see you as not smart, a weakling and one who is not man enough. So to correct such impression you starts going for more women.

For the women it's mainly about show off, who got the most cutest guy and the most generous, they flaunts their gifts and cash gotten from their man to the faces of their friends and colleagues. Now what does this friends of theirs do? They start searching for guys who can equally buy them similar expensive gifts or even more. And the circle continues. They call it use what you have to get what you want lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by MhizVee(f): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2015
alberto2k:

[size=3]So sure that I murdered Mr. doubt..
Now Mr. Sure is congratulating me grin and the cops are chasing mesad [/size]
lols
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by Kennywills7(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2015
Its because pple are never satisfied wit wot dey have
Oliver wants more

modify larra
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by Tymax(m): 10:39am On Jan 14, 2015
Because the grass is greener on the other side.
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by MhizVee(f): 10:45am On Jan 14, 2015
Kennywills7:
Its because pple are never satisfied wit wot dey have
Oliver wants more

modify larra
ojukokorö
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:46am On Jan 14, 2015
It is a world wide trend not only a Nigerian thing
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by MhizVee(f): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
It is a world wide trend not only a Nigerian thing
all over d world
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by kellystech(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2015
Cos my mom said i shouldn't put all my eggs in one basket grin
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by MhizVee(f): 11:00am On Jan 14, 2015
kellystech:
Cos my mom said i shouldn't put all my eggs in one basket grin
oh i see
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by Lisaflex(f): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tymax:
Because the grass is greener on the other side.
Dts wot dey always fnk till dey cross over 2 d oda side
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by GoodFaith: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
Its very among nigerians to date more than a gf/bf'and i dnt seem to understand why.Even those that are married are not left out of these trend.
Please tell us why
Why are F two D
I am all ears
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by MhizVee(f): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
GoodFaith:

Please tell us why
Why are F two D
I am all ears
what
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by GoodFaith: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
what
Tell us
please
why you switching two D
even or odd days
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by MhizVee(f): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
GoodFaith:

Tell us
please
why you switching two D
even or odd days
how?
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by GoodFaith: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
how?
You have two BF
Right?
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
That's becos most men are'nt loyal & disciplined,but av realised its a trend mostly common with the typical Nigerian man,which they foolishly term as smartness.If u've associated with the whites,I tell u they are very loyal even in platonic relationshps.If a white is having desires to cheat,it means he's no longer into u & he'll sincerely open up & u both will amicably part ways.The world will be a safe heaven if loyalty is upheld & the spread of unwanted STDs will be relegated to the pit of hell.
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by MhizVee(f): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
GoodFaith:

You have two BF
Right?
no
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by GoodFaith: 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
enkay4love:
That's becos most men are'nt loyal & disciplined,but av realised its a trend mostly common with the typical Nigerian man,which they foolishly term as smartness.If u've associated with the whites,I tell u they are very loyal even in platonic relationshps.If a white is having desires to cheat,it means he's no longer into u & he'll sincerely open up & u both will amicably part ways.The world will be a safe heaven if loyalty is upheld & the spread of unwanted STDs will be relegated to the pit of hell.
OK
The Nigeria women are loyal and discipline?
Right?
All the run girls in Nigeria and ashwo's
please

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by GoodFaith: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
no
so you have one BF?
Right
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by MhizVee(f): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
GoodFaith:

so you have one BF?
Right
yes
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by GoodFaith: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
yes
Ok show us your picture
I know you have the side dude
You want me to tell you his name?
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
one girl 4 near my area she get about 10 boyfriends plus two sugar daddies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine What This Lady Did? This Is Foul! (photo) / Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever / See As Them Finish Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.