Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Ladies, 20 Very Logical Reasons You Should Date A Man With A Beard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 20 Very Logical Reasons You Should Date A Man With A Beard (2130 Views)

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, 20 Very Logical Reasons You Should Date A Man With A Beard by Kagawa: 10:15am On Jan 14, 2015
There has been a relatively new trend set off in recent years — a regression to primal urges — where women find themselves attracted to men with facial and body hair.

Where our mothers had a thing for the clean-cut, well-groomed man, associating him with success and financial security, we ladies of the Millennial generation are finding ourselves enticed by the burly, more rugged hairy men.

If you’ve heard of Lumbersexuals, you’ll know what I’m talking about. A generous amount of body fuzz is no longer seen as an indicator of the scraggily or unmotivated, but rather the strong, independent and wise.

We’ve all been made aware of the merits of dating men with man buns and hairy chests. These men are strong, mature and virile.

And, likewise, there are countless reasons a girl should want to date a man with a beard. There is something even manlier and more primal about a beard than either a man bun or a hairy chest.

A beard is right there on a guy’s face. It’s the first thing a person will notice, and the first thing a guy will be asked about.

The man with a beard is a confident, desirable man. He’ll make a better boyfriend and, one day, a better father to your perfect offspring.

Here are 21 completely logical reasons why you should always date the guy who has a beard:
1. Beards are rugged and manly.

A man with a beard is just plain sexier than a man with a baby-bare face — just look at this guy. A girl loves a guy who looks like a manly beast.

Sometimes we just want to be manhandled, and a beard is a dead ringer for getting that kind of aggressive action. Not to mention, it looks like he could build you a house with his bare hands — and I am all about that.
2. Kissing is more fun.

Kissing a man with a beard tickles in a good way. It’s a little like receiving a free chin scratch. Also, there’s something decidedly aggressive about making out with a bearded man.
3. He goes down a lot better.

Holla! Nothing better than a beard on inner thighs, trust me. Once you go beard, you will never go back. Is that the saying? Well, it should be.
4. He looks good when he’s all dressed up.

A beard is a great contrast against a suit or a slick button up. Having a burly bit of facial hair adds a sense of the strapping woodcutter complemented by a stylish outfit. His beard also allows for a more acute confidence in your man, making him all that more appealing as your strapping arm candy.
5. It’s fun to stroke.

Men are a lot like dogs. They like to be rubbed and scratched. Having a beard is like having another pet. You can run your hands along his brawny mug instead of just plain old bare skin — and the ignited nerve-endings sure will be delighted.

SEE MORE:- http://thebusinessaim.com.ng/ladies-20-very-logical-reasons-you-should-date-a-man-with-a-beard/
Re: Ladies, 20 Very Logical Reasons You Should Date A Man With A Beard by Maakhir(m): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2015

1 Share

Re: Ladies, 20 Very Logical Reasons You Should Date A Man With A Beard by emerich(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2015
Nice piece, so on point.
Re: Ladies, 20 Very Logical Reasons You Should Date A Man With A Beard by MhizVee(f): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2015
I 8 men wt beard
Re: Ladies, 20 Very Logical Reasons You Should Date A Man With A Beard by Maakhir(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
I 8 men wt beard

Can you repeat that?

Re: Ladies, 20 Very Logical Reasons You Should Date A Man With A Beard by MhizVee(f): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2015
Maakhir:

Can you repeat that?

y nt,i hate men with beard
Re: Ladies, 20 Very Logical Reasons You Should Date A Man With A Beard by Maakhir(m): 11:00am On Jan 14, 2015
I'm sorry I seem to be deaf.

Re: Ladies, 20 Very Logical Reasons You Should Date A Man With A Beard by Tymax(m): 11:02am On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
y nt,i hate men with beard
What if he wears afro?
Re: Ladies, 20 Very Logical Reasons You Should Date A Man With A Beard by MhizVee(f): 11:02am On Jan 14, 2015
Maakhir:
I'm sorry I seem to be deaf.

Re: Ladies, 20 Very Logical Reasons You Should Date A Man With A Beard by MhizVee(f): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2015
Tymax:

What if he wears afro?
i dnt lyk it
Re: Ladies, 20 Very Logical Reasons You Should Date A Man With A Beard by Tymax(m): 11:06am On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
i dnt lyk it
Ah. Na wa o.

(Shifts away from her)
Re: Ladies, 20 Very Logical Reasons You Should Date A Man With A Beard by Oahray: 11:08am On Jan 14, 2015
Maakhir:

Can you repeat that?

lol. This your pic reminds me of the moustache craze in 'A million ways to die in the West' grin
Re: Ladies, 20 Very Logical Reasons You Should Date A Man With A Beard by MhizVee(f): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2015
Tymax:

Ah. Na wa o.

(Shifts away from her)
na u sabi
Re: Ladies, 20 Very Logical Reasons You Should Date A Man With A Beard by laidyy(f): 11:20am On Jan 14, 2015
Hmmm interesting
Re: Ladies, 20 Very Logical Reasons You Should Date A Man With A Beard by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 14, 2015
Na to dey keep my bear bear now o....
But job won't permit me. undecided

Re: Ladies, 20 Very Logical Reasons You Should Date A Man With A Beard by Maakhir(m): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
Oahray:
lol. This your pic reminds me of the moustache craze in 'A million ways to die in the West' grin

I'm glad you like it smiley

(1) (Reply)

Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For / Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? / Can You Write This To Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.