Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! (2215 Views)

Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense / 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend / Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by shezzyj(m): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ladies!! We know you are not 100% interested in what kind of profession a guy occupies but we think it’s also needed to make a choice of who you want. we will proof you wrong now,

Have you ever ask your self why this questions comes out of your mouth when meeting that new guy at that restaurant ” So! What do you do for a living?” Then he will boldly and smartly tell you to create that first impression…

Yes!! Here are reasons why you should not let an engineer go if he ever says I AM AN ENGINEER…

1. Engineers are intuitive problem solvers. They always figure out how stuffs work so you won’t need to hire anyone to do anything. That’s so cool as you save some bucks.

2. Engineers earn big bucks and your future is definitely secure with him. Convincing your parents you need to be with him would be so super easy.

3. Stress and strain in a relationship is manageable if you date an engineer because engineers don’t run away from challenges, they just love facing challenges.

4. Engineers are incredibly rational. An engineer would listen and analyse the situation with you when you get into a fight with your best friend.

5. Everything is about understanding for engineers so expect him to put in all his efforts to understand you and your needs.

6. No need bothering yourself about stocking the fridge. Just fill the fridge with beer and he would be glad you did. Lol.

7. Engineers are perfectionist and won’t give up until they accomplish their goal. So expect him to be a wonder in bed.

8. Engineers work really hard so they tend to value everything they achieve in life. So expect him to value and cherish you.

9. Expect to own a wonderful and solid house as engineers know about structural designs.

10. Expect to save a lot of money because engineers love having a plan and he isn’t afraid to research before making any major purchase.

NB!! This are qualities in relation to Engineers BUT If you find any man who have this qualities please and please do not let go!!
http://www.entracomic.com/2015/12/10-logical-reasons-why-engineers-are-best-boyfriend-ever/.html

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
They are full of knowledge but no wisdom..... We computer scientists are d best

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by iceberylin(m): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
Those cultist's undecided
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
But Unibenstudent1 is an Engineer in the making, but he is the direct opposite of everything you listed. lipsrsealed grin

5 Likes

Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by kilode100(f): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
Engineers no dey baf.

I dated for one mechanic like that and E no gree baf.

4 Likes

Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by shezzyj(m): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
lolzzz
iceberylin:
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by unibenstudent1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:
But Unibenstudent1 is an engineer in the making, but he is the direct opposite of everything you listed. lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by falconey(m): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
they are more like mechanic in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
unibenstudent1:

Thanks bro, I needed that. grin
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
We entrepreneurs are the best. We solve your problems before you even know they exist; we'll make your life a paradise. Engineers and computer scientists also work for us. cheesy
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by sinaj(f): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
iceberylin:
u xo right

Awaz abt typing dat sad

De are xo Rough nd... lipsrsealed
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by ucnwafor(m): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Why did you unbanned me, ezi ofia

Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
They are full of knowledge but no wisdom..... We computer scientists are d best

Do you mean: CUM PUT HER scientist? grin

As in; put cum inside her scientist? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by iceberylin(m): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
sinaj:
u xo right

Awaz abt typing dat sad

De are xo Rough nd... lipsrsealed
And grin
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by shezzyj(m): 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
Omg!! Please let us take it easy ooooo
RickRichards:
We entrepreneurs are the best. We solve your problems before you even know they exist; we'll make your life a paradise. Engineers and computer scientists also work for us. cheesy
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
Engineers are usually arrogant. I am yet to see the humble one.
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:
But Unibenstudent1 is an Engineer in the making, but he is the direct opposite of everything you listed. lipsrsealed grin
Decker grin u just said my mind!!bet y? sad
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by shezzyj(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Really!!!??
Eliba:
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Decker grin u just said my mind!!bet y? sad

Maybe because our minds are connected and intertwined cheesy
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by autofreak2020(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
I thank the lord that made me an engineer............ No be pride oooo, but we need to be proud of our profession. Isn't it what they told us in school?
You may want to join the league of readers and lovers of great books.

Thinkerspool WhatsApp group is specifically created for whoever want to connect with like minded individuals.
While others gist about season movies, we talk about books, educate ourselves and everyone learns from everybody.
(Thinkerspool)
www.nairaland.com/2818120/creative-whatsapp-group-strictly-readers
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by DharmyYinks: 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
kilode100:
Engineers no dey baf.
I dated one mechanic like that and E no gree baf.
Lolz..too busy. No time!
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by kilode100(f): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Lolz..too busy. No time!

Go and baf!
Una carry oyibo man photo put, wey naija engineer photo?

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by DharmyYinks: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
Eliba:
Common! Not everyone ooo...der are exceptions

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
shezzyj:
Really!!!??
yes. The always want people to know that they are too much grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sickstars dear
Please i need an engineer bf
Start searching for one
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by DharmyYinks: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
kilode100:

Go and baf!
Una carry oyibo man photo put, wey naija engineer photo?

Lolz... Actually engineers re just busy..dey can only spare few moments for oda stuffs. We are nt dirtywink

Naa Op put oyibo engineer photo oo

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Sickstars dear

Please i need an engineer bf

Start searching for one

do u mean from unilag??
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

Maybe but dis shouldnt pass dis stage oo grin u knw wat i mean? wink
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
sickstars:

do u mean from unilag??
My dear if he like let him be from underlag i don't care

As long as he is an engineer am ok
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

Maybe but dis shouldnt pass d stage of mind been cnnected grin u knw wat i mean? wink
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
Greekgoddess:
My dear if he like let him be from underlag i don't care

As long as he is an engineer am ok

Dont av any engineer as frnds o

Tho i did diploma in engineering for a yr
Failed lipsrsealed

Didnt keep em around sorry embarassed
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by shezzyj(m): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
Meaning they are just being hated but they are good and loving ??
Eliba:
yes. The always want people to know that they are too much grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has Come Again Ooo. This Time Around, I Am Dead / Advice Needed. Finding It Difficult To Get A Girlfriend. / Look At Me Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.