Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

10 Things Broke Guys Often Say - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say (46191 Views)

10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / 10 Things Broke Girls Often Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by biilwwu(m): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Everybody want to write 10 or 5 things, mostly proper research is not carry out.
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by FairDude(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Most broke guys are quick to anger and attack ladies at any slight frustration. An average broke dude is a frustrated dude. Et al, Tosyne, 1600 BC

I know that most guys will have me hated for this write up but the truth is bitter they say tongue

Take a bottle of yoyo bitters & sit on a coconut tree grin

Here I go

10 Things Broke Guys Often Say

1. I love my girl friend so much and she's the best lady that has ever come into my life.. Ask him why he loves her so much & he will say " she's not demanding at all" # e no go beta for brokeness grin #

2. If you send N100 recharge card to your girlfriend and she doesn't call you with at least N50, it implies she's using the credit to call other male admirers/suitors # God punish brokeness grin #

3. I'm contended with my torchlight phone because I'm not one of those using expensive phones just to impress ladies

4. When I become rich, I know so many ladies will be stalking me. I will bleep and dump them mercilessly

5 . Any lady who doesn't like my brokeness should go to hell because I can't kill myself

6. Any lady who loves me now that I'm broke is worthy of my ring as soon as I become rich

7. Money is not everything. I don't have money but no lady can make me feel less of myself

8. Ladies who turn me down now will regret when I become rich

9. I don't like ladies who point to expensive things when I take her to an eatery, at least courtesy demands she order for cheap thing 'cos she doesn't know the weight of my pocket

10. Ladies who run after rich dudes are mostly gold diggers

Written by : Tosyne2much

Guys Feel Free To Add Yours

Let Forming Begin & Bashing Begin
OP Number 6 is true o. Girls sef una too like money
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by ochon: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
softysparky:

Bikonu make una pity this babe naaa. Jaybee don forgive am already.

I no do anything o. Plus I didn't see other comments before typing mine. grin
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
Kassidy90:

U don av any right to insult us.....after all GEJ no gt shoe when he married PEJ angry

2000 likes to that
No condition is permanent

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by sevantex(m): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
Dear God.,pls make us veri successful so we can have d best of life..Amin!
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
ochon:

I no do anything o. Plus I didn't see other comments before typing mine. grin

Yeee you af ki me with yaf
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
broke as$ nigga$ every where
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by twerkjack: 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
jaybee3:
How do you even come up with all these ridiclulous gibberish?

A well trained girl don’t go into relationships and starts making demands like it’s her freaking birth right. Most girls that demand as well as have a false sense of entitlement are always in the relationship for personal gains. We aren’t stupid

Why would you invest in something then be comfortable when dividends ain’t coming ya way? makes no damn sense

It’s perfectly reasonably for some rich folks not to embrace the foolishness that comes along with constant relentless pursuit of ever changing phone technology. So long as the phone can provide the basic functions that phones are meant to do then GBAM. At the end of the day wealthy folks don’t indulge in things that wouldn’t necessary ad zeros to their bank account. Invest Invest Invest

Yes money isn’t everything. Loyalty and trust which is very rare is

POOR GUY ALERT!!!!! OPU SHOULD INCLUDE THAT POOR/BROKE GUYS LIKE LOGIC ND TALK A LOT LIKE DIS DUDE
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
How will this list help me get back with my boyfriend after a terrible breakup? And to think that February 14 is fasting approaching cry
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
remember007:
broke as$ nigga$ every where

Wrong thread
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Ishilove: 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
voltron:
Sooo true oooh.. when i was a broke nigga sex was like a lottery for me.. but 1 year after working.. i was breaking hearts left right and center .. grin grin grin
*cough* Lie *cough cough*

tongue
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
bellychiz:
How will this list help me get back with my boyfriend after a terrible breakup? And to think that February 14 is fasting approaching cry

Ah ah must you comment?
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by tosyne2much(m): 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
biilwwu:
Everybody want to write 10 or 5 things, mostly proper research is not carry out.
you have spoken well my broda

** thumbs up **
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Champele(m): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
But all of this is true,and im not broke.
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by naijaboiy: 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
No vex jawe my person.. Everything no fit dey perfect everytime.. You get ?
I get you jare...

Just say some points no really rhyme.

More power to your elbow sha!
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
Odunharry:
softysparky sweerie....I am on my way home, is the food and everything set?
How much did you drop before going to work this morning?
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
Champele:
But all of this is true,and im not broke.

Em actually is not complete
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Rapmoney(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
Odunharry:

brokeness isnt permanent tosyne2much...just a temporary state of not holding cash.
No 4get u fit broke today,2mao u hammer

Na so o broda.
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
softysparky:

This is y I luv NL
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by UnimkeAk(m): 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
Only a broke guy will have time to compose this shii.

But OP wait , Wait..
You mean broke guys or poor guys.. Cuz the is a very big diff.
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by ceeceeco: 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
Girls, do not make ur boyfriend ur source of income, 4 Christ sake it's a contract & not a Job opportunity.
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by raziboi(m): 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
ireneony:
broke guys be like

aw much is iPhone 6
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by smudge2079(m): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
Some of dose stuffs don't apply. ³/10 for dat write up.
tosyne2much:
Most broke guys are quick to anger and attack ladies at any slight frustration. An average broke dude is a frustrated dude. Et al, Tosyne, 1600 BC

I know that most guys will have me hated for this write up but the truth is bitter they say tongue

Take a bottle of yoyo bitters & sit on a coconut tree grin

Here I go

10 Things Broke Guys Often Say

1. I love my girl friend so much and she's the best lady that has ever come into my life.. Ask him why he loves her so much & he will say " she's not demanding at all" # e no go beta for brokeness grin #

2. If you send N100 recharge card to your girlfriend and she doesn't call you with at least N50, it implies she's using the credit to call other male admirers/suitors # God punish brokeness grin #

3. I'm contended with my torchlight phone because I'm not one of those using expensive phones just to impress ladies

4. When I become rich, I know so many ladies will be stalking me. I will bleep and dump them mercilessly

5 . Any lady who doesn't like my brokeness should go to hell because I can't kill myself

6. Any lady who loves me now that I'm broke is worthy of my ring as soon as I become rich

7. Money is not everything. I don't have money but no lady can make me feel less of myself

8. Ladies who turn me down now will regret when I become rich

9. I don't like ladies who point to expensive things when I take her to an eatery, at least courtesy demands she order for cheap thing 'cos she doesn't know the weight of my pocket

10. Ladies who run after rich dudes are mostly gold diggers

Written by : Tosyne2much

Guys Feel Free To Add Yours

Let Forming Begin & Bashing Begin
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Elebiju: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
senseless op, maybe he means the difference in dating an ajebo and ajepako.
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Odunharry(m): 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
softysparky:

dnt tell me u spent 15k on manicure and pedicure only...Beside we still have enough foodstuff at home
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Tobilastik(m): 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
ireneony:
broke guys be like

Gold digger alert!!"
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
mikporch:

Ah ah must you comment?

Ehen wetin concern u I haff comment, wait am suspecting u oh
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Oriafo123: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
[quote author=chimerase2 post=29787799]Dos days wen we send gals be it ma gal friend or side chick it is pertinent for her to call me to appreciate it undecided
But now I dnt send ma gal credit cus she is not broke neither is she a begger just like most gals u see everiwia even in romancelandquote]. Trurth I get chris brown said he doesn't Bleep wif broke bitches.. Dis hoes aint loyal
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
grin you will not kill me with laughter
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Oriafo123: 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
softysparky:

Don't tell me you are broke cos I don't do broke guys.
u be hungry babe. Girls like una go ask ur bf for ice cream in cold season

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by UnimkeAk(m): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
All this girls screaming broke guys alert, I hate broke guys and shiiit.

Hope u're making ur own paper, or from old money, because Forget what nollywood depicts, rich guys marry rich ladies or from rich homes. (If a rich guy marries a broke as* bitch, do a lil digging and u'll see the history)
So
U had better find a guy with prospects and hook up nau b4 its too late.

Or keep waiting till shilloh 2030

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Dahjhi: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
This write-up does not give you the audacity to insult us
this is why I like tosyne2much grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.