Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

10 Things Broke Guys Often Say - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say (46202 Views)

10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / 10 Things Broke Girls Often Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by henrylowe(m): 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
Wooooooooow !!! B4 opening the thread, I knew it was Tosyne2much

This dude remains my best poster on this forum
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by heffem(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ol boy dis guy eyes don see o.....see experience. Tosyne2little abi Ω̴̩̩̩̥a wetin U̶̲̥̅̊ call urself....ȋ̝̊̅ hail ur small muscle grin
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ishilove:

*cough* Lie *cough cough*

tongue

Hahahaaa i was once a sgt slaughter. Forget the niceities
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by henrylowe(m): 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
heffem:
Ol boy dis guy eyes don see o.....see experience. Tosyne2little abi Ω̴̩̩̩̥a wetin U̶̲̥̅̊ call urself....ȋ̝̊̅ hail ur small muscle grin
The dude is so amazing and I respect his intelligence.. I just keep wondering why dudes seem to act like tigers on this thread when they know it's the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
Oriafo123:
u be hungry babe. Girls like una go ask ur bf for ice cream in cold season
Ok dear.
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Dopefiend(m): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Most broke guys are quick to anger and attack ladies at any slight frustration. An average broke dude is a frustrated dude. Et al, Tosyne, 1600 BC

I know that most guys will have me hated for this write up but the truth is bitter they say tongue

Take a bottle of yoyo bitters & sit on a coconut tree grin

Here I go

10 Things Broke Guys Often Say

1. I love my girl friend so much and she's the best lady that has ever come into my life.. Ask him why he loves her so much & he will say " she's not demanding at all" # e no go beta for brokeness grin #

2. If you send N100 recharge card to your girlfriend and she doesn't call you with at least N50, it implies she's using the credit to call other male admirers/suitors # God punish brokeness grin #

3. I'm contended with my torchlight phone because I'm not one of those using expensive phones just to impress ladies

4. When I become rich, I know so many ladies will be stalking me. I will bleep and dump them mercilessly

5 . Any lady who doesn't like my brokeness should go to hell because I can't kill myself

6. Any lady who loves me now that I'm broke is worthy of my ring as soon as I become rich

7. Money is not everything. I don't have money but no lady can make me feel less of myself

8. Ladies who turn me down now will regret when I become rich

9. I don't like ladies who point to expensive things when I take her to an eatery, at least courtesy demands she order for cheap thing 'cos she doesn't know the weight of my pocket

10. Ladies who run after rich dudes are mostly gold diggers

Written by : Tosyne2much

Guys Feel Free To Add Yours

Let Forming Begin & Bashing Begin

Op, Omo that means you've been broke all your life, For you to know all these things.
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by tosyne2much(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
Dopefiend:

Op, Omo that means you've been broke all your life, For you to know all these things.
Just because I created a thread does not give you the audacity to prophesy bad things into my life.. Any evil thing you say into my life will also be yours in Jesus name
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
ceeceeco:
Girls, do not make ur boyfriend ur source of income, 4 Christ sake it's a contract & not a Job opportunity.
Really Don't get diff Btw contract and job opportunity! Would u care to elaborate on details? Thanks in advance!
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by tosyne2much(m): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
Dahjhi:
this is why I like tosyne2.much grin
my boss, I'm not here to claim big boy.. I also consider myself as a broke dude
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Dopefiend(m): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Just because I created a thread does not give you the audacity to prophesy bad things into my life.. Any evil thing you say into my life will also be yours in Jesus name

Why you taking it P? So you're broke eh lipsrsealed no matter, keep praying. God will do it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by tosyne2much(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
Dopefiend:

Why you taking it P? So you're broke eh lipsrsealed no matter, keep praying. God will do it.
I don't know why ppl like you repulse me a lot.. I have been accepting all sort of insults on this thread & I took them as compliments.. Your statement seem like a curse.. Just because I create thread ?
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by obaayo2: 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
ritababe:

grin
na man want marry us put for house na, so if we broke no problem our man go take care of us, but if man broke how e go take take care of us?
anything u say
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Divineboy42(m): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
That is the fact not for broken guys
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by ritababe(f): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
obaayo2:
anything u say

ok
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by kay1one(m): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
I'm watching my weight.
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by charleff512(m): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
jaybee3:
How do you even come up with all these ridiclulous gibberish?

A well trained girl don’t go into relationships and starts making demands like it’s her freaking birth right. Most girls that demand as well as have a false sense of entitlement are always in the relationship for personal gains. We aren’t stupid

Why would you invest in something then be comfortable when dividends ain’t coming ya way? makes no damn sense

It’s perfectly reasonably for some rich folks not to embrace the foolishness that comes along with constant relentless pursuit of ever changing phone technology. So long as the phone can provide the basic functions that phones are meant to do then GBAM. At the end of the day wealthy folks don’t indulge in things that wouldn’t necessary ad zeros to their bank account. Invest Invest Invest

Yes money isn’t everything. Loyalty and trust which is very rare is

Bros,you too much!
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by obaayo2: 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
ritababe:

ok
hw was ur day?
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Abiagirl777(f): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
Don't eva pray to date a broke guy
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Dopefiend(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't know why ppl like you repulse me a lot.. I have been accepting all sort of insults on this thread & I took them as compliments.. Your statement seem like a curse.. Just because I create thread ?

It's neither an insult nor a curse bruv. If you think otherwise, you can jump into the lagoon for cleansing.
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by ritababe(f): 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
obaayo2:
hw was ur day?

thank God and urs?
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
Dopefiend:

It's neither an insult nor a curse bruv. If you think otherwise, you can jump into the lagoon for cleansing.
The Op wasn't talking to you in particular. Why take it personal? Is it by force to comment? You can also read and move on! With all due respect oga,I hate thread bashing!
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by temmypotter(m): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
farano:
Say NO to broke dudes grin
and say Never to Mediocre thinking gold diggers...like my quotee
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by tosyne2much(m): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
Dopefiend:

alryt thanks man
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by tosyne2much(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
Kath5kouture:

The Op wasn't talking to you in particular. Why take it personal? Is it by force to comment? You can also read and move on! With all due respect oga,I hate thread bashing!
May God bless you
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Dahjhi: 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
my boss, I'm not here to claim big boy.. I also consider myself as a broke dude
I know nah... that's why I bolden the '''us''' for you.. Don't mind Nland Guys.... Do you know Im trying to make a research ... an Hyper-active nland guy is either a student or a job seeker or working and still searching lipsrsealed GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by tosyne2much(m): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
Dahjhi:
I know nah... that's why I bolden the '''us''' for you.. Don't mind Nland Guys.... Do you know Im trying to make a research ... an Hyper-active nland guy is either a student or a job seeker or working and still searching lipsrsealed GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE
hmmmmmm!!! I see sense in that bro

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Dopefiend(m): 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
alryt thanks man

You welcome bruv smiley
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by heffem(m): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
henrylowe:
The dude is so amazing and I respect his intelligence.. I just keep wondering why dudes seem to act like tigers on this thread when they know it's the bitter truth
didn't mean to devour him my broda. Just for the fun U̶̲̥̅̊ know. And tosyne is 1 hell of a guy, who's write-ups ȋ̝̊̅ cherish always.
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Situation001(m): 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
Not always true.. undecided

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Swizdoe(m): 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
jaybee3:
How do you even come up with all these ridiclulous gibberish?

A well trained girl don’t go into relationships and starts making demands like it’s her freaking birth right. Most girls that demand as well as have a false sense of entitlement are always in the relationship for personal gains. We aren’t stupid

Why would you invest in something then be comfortable when dividends ain’t coming ya way? makes no damn sense

It’s perfectly reasonably for some rich folks not to embrace the foolishness that comes along with constant relentless pursuit of ever changing phone technology. So long as the phone can provide the basic functions that phones are meant to do then GBAM. At the end of the day wealthy folks don’t indulge in things that wouldn’t necessary ad zeros to their bank account. Invest Invest Invest

Yes money isn’t everything. Loyalty and trust which is very rare is

You dey mind the guy.......
How on earth will guy call himself a broke n*gga
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Swizdoe(m): 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
kendrick9:
this makes no sense.

As in the points are as wack as the word wacky

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her / My True Life Love Story / Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.