Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. (5573 Views)

Understanding Love And Economics(educative) / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
emerich:
Am beginning to like this emusmith dude, wished I had access to ur post years back, maybe I would had been a better lover, thumbs up man............

grin...What can I say? Thanks...
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by whizqueen(f): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
emusmith:

Till... ?
before Jesus comes shacheesy
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by InZA: 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nonso23:

And i will reply, your body is our body and my body is my body grin grin as she don make am be like say na business we dey do.

I don't believe it jor, good ladies are everywhere, the bad ones are just very loud and hence more noticeable than the rest. They don't need to become better after marriage because they are already perfectly ready for the institution.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
whizqueen:

before Jesus comes shacheesy

Ok
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by dechandel(f): 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
Brandnew2:

This is so unfair.
Some of us are even better romantics than the foreign dudes you admire so much. grin
Hehehehe
Naija guys believe so much in their money
So therefore,the money will do all the romantic work grin
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by bukit05(f): 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aprime:
Now I'm just tired. I can't take it.

Everyday I read new articles on how to understand/love women. Isn't there any that teaches everything once and for all?..

LMAO
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
bukit05:

LMAO

Funny wink
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
Money too plays a role except the girl is from a rich family.

Notwithstanding, any girl will like to enjoy little perks a guy can offer. You wouldn't like it when your bobo takes you to a high end ice cream spot and orders loads of ice cream for both of you only for the POS machine to decline his ATM card. How would you feel and what if you to happen to be broke at the time.

Let's also paint another scenario. He takes you to a masseuse one weekend and he pays them to pamper you all day and at the end of it all he takes you to a classy restaurant for a candle lit dinner.

Which of these two dude are you likely to end up in bed with when it's nightfall?

Be honest @dechandel grin
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Anwasia(m): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
All this just to make a girl love me?

Let's say I do this and she finally loves me apart from sex and companionship and me foolish in myself on a daily basis what do I gain from this....

Or after doing all this and it downed on me that she is not even speaking my own love language then what next??

And why can't she try to speak my love language??

Anyway this things are not for guys like me.
Any woman I want,, I get...
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by DSuperWoman(f): 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
Female ushers needed in portharcourt height 5.7 size 8, send your full pic to missserenafrancis@gmail.com if interested
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by naijaboiy: 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
I usually suck at keeping Number1...

Any girl whom number1 is her Love language may not be able to flow with me.

undecided
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
naijaboiy:
I usually suck at keeping Number1...

Any girl whom number1 is her Love language may not be able to flow with me.

undecided

Which one can you flow with? wink
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
Anwasia:
All this just to make a girl love me?

Let's say I do this and she finally loves me apart from sex and companionship and me foolish in myself on a daily basis what do I gain from this....

Or after doing all this and it downed on me that she is not even speaking my own love language then what next??

And why can't she try to speak my love language??

Anyway this things are not for guys like me.
Any woman I want,, I get...

What if the opposite is true?
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by naijaboiy: 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
emusmith:

Which one can you flow with? wink

Number 5 and 2 are my strong points smiley
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by 1miccza: 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
Wait make i see whether this Op na woman *checking Op's profile*
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
waoooooo as usual emusmith is the best. you are the only reason i still have hope in nigerian guys being romantic.

i love this write up

i just pray the guys listen
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Ezibless: 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
#sighs

I just hope he's reading this and learning
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Dopefiend(m): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
dechandel:
Breakfast in bed

Follow her to the salon

Call up to say "i love you"

Let her win when playing games with her

Help her select the cutest outfit when hanging out with her

P.s:: This doesnt apply to Naija guys grin

Your man no get job!

Ada would be like *dessy you are not even lomantic*

You no want breakfast for moon?

Lubbish. Comot for road make I see jare
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ezibless:
#sighs

hey! wont we conclude?...accepted?
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by dechandel(f): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Dopefiend:

Your man no get job!

Ada would be like *dessy you are not even lomantic*

You no want the breakfast for moon?

Lubbish. Comot for road make I see jare

Cc. Brandnew2
Bottom line.. Nigerian guys aint romantic grin
Check the comment in quotes tongue
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

Number 5 and 2 are my strong points smiley

Hmm...nice cheesy
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ezibless:
#sighs

Who?
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
dorlapoh20:
waoooooo as usual emusmith is the best. you are the only reason i still have hope in nigerian guys being romantic.

i love this write up

LoL...Thanks grin
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
1miccza:
Wait make i see whether this Op na woman *checking Op's profile*

LoL...wink
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
dechandel:

Cc. Brandnew2
Bottom line.. Nigerian guys aint romantic grin
Check the comment in quotes tongue
@Dopefiend grin Why you dey fall my hand? cheesy
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ezibless:
#sighs

Hello honey, sweety...consider this offer. Plea...se.
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Dopefiend(m): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Brandnew2:

@Dopefiend grin Why you dey fall my hand? cheesy

You want to be romantic in Nigeria? O di Egwu
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by mylora: 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
I'm quite sure I've read somewhere on NL where ladies complain of being irritated by frequent calls from guys - especially to find out how their day went. My brother,there's no hard and fast rule to wooing our complicated complex counterparts. Your other points are valid tho.
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Ezibless: 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
emusmith:

Who?

H.I.M
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Tymax(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
dorlapoh20:

i love this write up

Oya go and marry him na angry
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tymax:

Oya go and marry him na angry

LoL...
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ezibless:

H.I.M
Hmmm! it seems those pet names are too heavy in heart. I am sorry if they weigh u down. Is in my nature to call female acquitances those pet names. ha ha ha. Did ur heart...? Anyway, answer me now, maga wants pay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whot I See In An Musque(pics Inside) / Check Out The Best Food For Spiritual And Emotional Upliftment [hot Pix] / This Couple’s Pre-wedding Photo Has Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.