Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. (5582 Views)

Understanding Love And Economics(educative) / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by funkyjms: 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
whizqueen:
WhizQueen
is typing a message...

Typing since 3:19pm?undecided
You must have typed a textbook now!tongue
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
mynairatime:
Hmmm! it seems those pet names are too heavy in heart. I am sorry if they weigh u down. Is in my nature to call female acquitances those pet names. ha ha ha. Did ur heart...? Anyway, answer me now, maga wants pay.

Hahs
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
emusmith:

Hahs
Chief... you are here again...ha ha ha. Your ears dey every where right? U cant just stop amuse me.
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
mynairatime:
Chief... you are here again...ha ha ha. Your ears dey every where right? U cant just stop amuse me.

That's why I'm called the Op...
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
@emusmith..i hail oo the prof.
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
emusmith:

That's why I'm called the Op...
Haaaaa i have read Op i did know u are op. ha ha ha I wonder why u speak for but i dont want to ask why. Let the lady talk to my directly now.
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2015
mynairatime:
Haaaaa i have read Op i did know u are op. ha ha ha I wonder why u speak for but i dont want to ask why. Let the lady talk to my directly now.

ok

1 Like

Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 15, 2015
runnazz:
@emusmith..i hail oo the prof.

lol
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Anwasia(m): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
emusmith:

What if the opposite is true?

When the opposite is true then am sorry the guy because he all he succeeded in doing is proving that he is a woman wrapper and a mugu.
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Anwasia(m): 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
emusmith:

What if the opposite is true?

When the opposite is true then am sorry for the guy because all he succeeded in doing is proving that he is a woman wrapper and a mugu.
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by cutieberie1(f): 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
dechandel:
Breakfast in bed

Follow her to the salon

Call up to say "i love you"

Let her win when playing games with her

Help her select the cutest outfit when hanging out with her

P.s:: This doesnt apply to Naija guys grin
yap so true especially d second one
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by VANYCUTIE(f): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
MY OWN LOV LANGUAGE,HONEY U KNW U DNT LIK SPENDING MY OWN LOV LANGUAGE,HONEY U KNW U DNT LIK SPENDING
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tymax:

Oya go and marry him na angry
Are u jealous tongue
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 16, 2015
dorlapoh20:

Are u jealous tongue

LoL
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by whizqueen(f): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
funkyjms:

Typing since 3:19pm?undecided
You must have typed a textbook now!tongue
Even more than a textbook cheesy
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
whizqueen:

Even more than a textbook cheesy

You've not yet commented ooo
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by whizqueen(f): 12:44am On Jan 17, 2015
rexkexmilan:
This shouldn't have been necessary.
PS: Are you Chinese?? {Display Picture}.

No, Philippine.
Emusmith ayaf mordiphy
Re: Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 17, 2015
whizqueen:

No, Philippine.
Emusmith ayaf mordiphy
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! / My Ex Has Wrecked Me / !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.