Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Dear Nairalanders How Could I Get Over With This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nairalanders How Could I Get Over With This (561 Views)

Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now / Could I Be Possessed? Or It's Genetic? I Need Help Please. / Hello Dear Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders How Could I Get Over With This by Pheals(f): 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
I have nt touch my girlfriend in 5 weeks after an episode with her left me traumatized. During our last lovemaking, as it's customary for us to do if we have much time to give each other pleasure, I like to kiss her down there a lot and give her great pleasure. I like to also lick her b***h**e. She really enjoys it but in our last encounter something went terrible wrong. My girl forgot (or is it deliberate? God forbid) to clean her butt after taking a sh**. So when I put my tongue there, I tasted something funny. When I checked it out with my hands, it was her sh**! I couldn't believe it. She apologized and went to wash up but I haven't been able to get over it. I doubt I'll ever be comfortable around a woman's a**hole again. I haven't been able to touch her since the experience. Are there other men who have experienced this? How did you get over it?
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Could I Get Over With This by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Could I Get Over With This by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
i say na so THUNDER GO DE FIRE YOU WITH ANY THREAD WHEN U OPEN WITH DIS TOPIC AGAIN

TFU!!!!!
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Could I Get Over With This by Melahou(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
Good for you...
You are lucky you didnt scope the sh*t with your tongue...

Continue ok

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Could I Get Over With This by Lianaluv(f): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
Yuck. Pukes on thread.
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Could I Get Over With This by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
I'm sorry,but i gat's laugh .
What were doing sucking ya.nsh in the first place?
One more thing,i believe your nose is placed above your mouth.so i believe you must have percieved the smell of sh*t before you started licking it but you were too engrossed with the thought of ya.nsh to bother
sorry bro,such is life.
*can't stop laughing*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Could I Get Over With This by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
OP are u for real? and what the hell is ur mouth doing with another human's butt hole. So much for love making..SMH
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Could I Get Over With This by rawpadgin(m): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
this os why i hate this forum(romance section in partucular)
too many psychos
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Could I Get Over With This by fijiano202(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
Na wetin u chop belleful u
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Could I Get Over With This by izsmike: 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
I guess ur nose was temporarily unavailable, or ur sexual urge can kill ur sense organs . Oga u can neva get over this shitt
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Could I Get Over With This by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Shit licker grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders How Could I Get Over With This by major466(m): 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
What can I say? grin grin grin
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Could I Get Over With This by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
Op it isn't that bad, na xperience. But while u leave front dey go back, this na 9ja o, u ghast to be careful bro.
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Could I Get Over With This by motherlode: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked what a world we are in! Why on earth did you perpetrate that act?!. Aaaahhhhh, back to sender!
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Could I Get Over With This by Pheals(f): 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
rawpadgin:
this os why i hate this forum(romance section in partucular)
too many psychos
xooo what do u find come romance section
Re: Dear Nairalanders How Could I Get Over With This by Clinton594(m): 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
endtime nyashhh

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs You Have Found The One / Learn Your Lesson, Wives! / Please Advice My Friend Who Cant Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.