Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Please Advice My Friend Who Cant Cook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice My Friend Who Cant Cook (560 Views)

Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality / ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church / My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice My Friend Who Cant Cook by Ekeinde: 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
Actually a female freind of mine (name withheld), 18/19yrs old cant cook... When i mean cant cook, she cant even boil rice to its final cook. She couldnt tell this to anyone except me, with the way she told me wasnt her fault, her mum was... To cut the typing short... After advicing her, she was like: "i know a guy out there will like me the way i am/everything i am.' i quoted her were she was mistaking... (i won this time around)... she is now telling me she hate evry one, her life with tears running down her cheeks. Please what do i do now.. I gave her hope telling her that when we get to school i d teach her coz am a good cook... Please advice her here i d send her the url.

I didnt think in a poor man mentality, just from what i experience
Re: Please Advice My Friend Who Cant Cook by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
hw her cooking experience take affect us as nairalanders...... My advice b say make she go cateering school go learn hw 2 baked cooked food grin
Re: Please Advice My Friend Who Cant Cook by xreal: 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Not being able to cook isn't good for a male, let alone a female.
It may not be her fault.
It's good she knows that it wouldn't help her future/marriage.

The best you can do is to teach her,there are websites for that...even on Youtube; there are also recipe books and so on.

It's never too late to learn.
Re: Please Advice My Friend Who Cant Cook by mentorandfriend(m): 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Let her learn by watching you cook, and asking you questions. If she can learn how to make stew, make a simple soup as egusi and also okro or oha/bitter leaf soup, she is good to go. I consider simple tomato stew and soup basic. Others are luxury. Meanwhile, I commend her meekness and openness.

(1) (Reply)

Does Friendship Supercedes Relationship? / For Those Who Complain About Vaginal Smells / Healthy Relationship Doesn't Just Turn South..... Find Out The Cause!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.