Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

"Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son (44475 Views)

Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / Buhari Executed 40 Soldiers For Plotting A Coup (New York Times 1984) / “buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him” – Lawal Ojuolape’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by darkjorse: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
that's ur fuc-*** business
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Kororugged: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
smudge2079:
Ur father will probably be shaking his head for u ryt now in his grave. #VIGOROUSLY

His father will be proud that his son did not take after his ways and turned out to be educated and productive.

make your father proud

Get your PVC and vote Buhari

7 Likes

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by dokunbam(m): 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
The wages of sin is death,

So come May, everyone go sit tight, no room for corruption.

I told my bro, a lot of people,politicians will leave this country, just make sure your hands are.clean

Cos the kingdom of probe is at hand

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by dunkem21(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
lawbabs:

What are you saying? If your father kills and maim other nigerians in the name of armed robbery for instance? And he is caught. Did he not know that he was committing a crime against the state? All I can do is beg for him if i have to. what of the people he has taken their own lives? Abeg... if my father no want trouble, he should abide by the rules. It is even a sin according to the scripture to beat rules of the land. Jesus said give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's. Only in Nigeria (Banana republic) will you commit crime and be expecting and hoping not to face the music. In sane society, when u were committing the crime, you already are signing your death or arrest warrant and you know it.

My question to you is why beg for him at all?

Why? Let's take it one by one.

1. Why beg for him?
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by dguyindcorner(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:

EKPA ....nai u be

u know the meaning??

ekpa for benin language means BAG

ekpa for urhobo language means FOOL...MUMU...IDIOT...

which do u prefer??

nonsense!!!!!

If you can't justify your speech then remain silent forever.
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Jarus(m): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
masterpower:
IF BUHARI EVER WINS THIS ELECTION, THEN THE YORUBAS ARE FINISHED.

HE KILLED YOUR FATHER AND NOW YOU WANT TO VOTE HIM?

VOTE HIM AND HE WILL COME AGAIN, KILL YOU AND WIPE OUT YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND SLEEP WITH YOUR WIFE.

COWARDS OF A PEOPLE.

We Yorubas are mature and sophisticated. Our press damaged Buhari but in the light of events of today, we believe he's pardonable and we pardoned. We are the same people at the forefront of rebuilding the Buhari brand because, in hindsight, we realized his errors were less than what Nigeria suffer today.

We are not like some people that are still stuck to 1967 and will not forget what had happened and move on.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
lawbabs:

What are you saying? If your father kills and maim other nigerians in the name of armed robbery for instance? And he is caught. Did he not know that he was committing a crime against the state? All I can do is beg for him if i have to. what of the people he has taken their own lives? Abeg... if my father no want trouble, he should abide by the rules. It is even a sin according to the scripture to beat rules of the land. Jesus said give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's. Only in Nigeria (Banana republic) will you commit crime and be expecting and hoping not to face the music. In sane society, when u were committing the crime, you already are signing your death or arrest warrant and you know it.
i dont like to say dis...but u forced me to.....

ur papa when de tief for e working place so.....them don kill am??

so if dem kill ur dad come tell u say e tief nai make dem kill am...u go enter internet biging write say...ur papa dey at fault nai make wen dem kill am so...e nor pain u eh??

i nor just get words for u abeg.
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by deletrue: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
If your father Lawal was alive, he will disown you. Remember today that your father will hold you down as you are jubilating over who killed your father. Am sure your children are hearing this your confession. In the same vain, your downfall will be celebrated shortly by your children. You are indeed one of most wayward, aimless and without direction.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
dguyindcorner:

If you can't justify your speech then remain silent forever.
i nor just get ur time again.....

e just expire so!!!

next!!!!
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by 4stylz: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
I'm sure your dad will be ashamed of you where ever he is...GEJ till Buhari apologise publicly for the lives he destroyed.
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Rilwon: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
dunkem21:
The thing still dey pain me lipsrsealed

Why will you kill my papa? ..Maka why .

Aru!

Your papa was'nt killed for no reason, he was a drug trafficker during his days.
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
Redoil:
Though it is good to forgive and forget but a slave will always be a slave.

Why must you insult your progenitors by calling them "Slaves"? They served Hausa/Fulanis cos of your future in Nigeria.....
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Mistermamus(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
Sumtin av noticed only d social media dat iz hyping gmb making him luk lyk a strong contender. Buh in reality its a diff ball game
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by joeyekembele: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
If this text is actually from the acclaimed writer, it means some youth are no true sons of their father. I doubt if the blood of the father truly runs in his body. Better still, I doubt if this guy is any far from being a bastard. A true revelation and sincere confession from the mum can unfold a hidden reality. I wish the dead can speak. The spirit of the late dad would have spoken to deny the sonship of this lunatic. Buhari executed your innocent dad and other forces are set to eliminate you since Buhari cannot win an election in the country. ANUofia. EWU MaDU

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Okaka27(m): 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:

EKPA ....nai u be

u know the meaning??

which do u prefer??

nonsense!!!!!
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Jarus(m): 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
smudge2079:
D devil u know...be careful of what u wish for. Suddenly Buhari is d saviour. Don't get me wrong am not team GEJ..
My point is Both of dem are not saints. So d butterfly is in ur hands Nigerians...do it as u like.

Stop being clever by half.

The choice is between GEJ or GMB. No third force, at least between now and February 14.

Don't hide under the cloak of neutrality. Don't be shy to be say you're pro-GEJ.

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Jarus(m): 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Why must you insult your progenitors by calling them "Slaves"? They served Hausa/Fulanis cos of your future in Nigeria.....

Abi. Some people have not heard of the NCNC/NPC alliance of the first republic.
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Okaka27(m): 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:

EKPA ....nai u be

u know the meaning??

which do u prefer??

nonsense!!!!!
ladie and Gentlemen d most senseless person on nairaland. I thought pple like u are extinct?? PIG
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Drone007: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
Jarus:

Source: http://ynaija.com/ismail-lawal-buhari-executed-my-dad-but-ill-vote-for-him-anyway/

I’m inspired.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2012/10/28/owolabi-adenola-david-the-aluu-us/

Same way Liberians glamorized the evil Charles Taylor ('He killed my pa, he killed my ma, but I will still vote for him'). Charles Taylor won; but Liberia lost---UP TO NOW!!!
Nigeria(ns), beware!!!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Jarus(m): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
deletrue:
If your father Lawal was alive, he will disown you. Remember today that your father will hold you down as you are jubilating over who killed your father. Am sure your children are hearing this your confession. In the same vain, your downfall will be celebrated shortly by your children. You are indeed one of most wayward, aimless and without direction.

Tunde Thompson is alive - he was jailed by Buhari. He's also campaigning for Buhari today. Tell us another story.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by lawbabs: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
dunkem21:

My question to you is why beg for him at all?

Why? Let's take it one by one.

1. Why beg for him?

Even lawyers beg the court to temper justice with mercy...
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by dunkem21(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
prinznazzy:

well u talk lyk a born criminal.......ma dad so much hates crime, he is a lawyer...n if by any chance he got killed wit correct claims of crime,I'll easily acpt it...I tell ma younga 1s to desist from cultism...dat if killed cos of it,I wnt shed a single tear.....Dats ma spirit against anythn crime...dr r Ppl lyk me... n its a pity if we hav Ppl stil lyk u

You, don't you know you can be killed because of your younger one's activities. Why you no kill your younger ones because they joined cultism? ..or because they pilfered from your mums purse or report them to buhari because they lied? ..Are they not crimes?
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by rigarmortis: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
dokunbam:
The wages of sin is death,

So come May, everyone go sit tight, no room for corruption.

I told my bro, a lot of people,politicians will leave this country, just make sure your hands are.clean

Cos the kingdom of probe is at hand

What moral right does buhari, a man who didnt honour oputa panel posses to probe others?

Simple answer please
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Don't be surprised if the real son comes out tomorrow to deny writing the above. APC can do and undo.
Thanks man
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by dunkem21(m): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
prinznazzy:

well u talk lyk a born criminal.......ma dad so much hates crime, he is a lawyer...n if by any chance he got killed wit correct claims of crime,I'll easily acpt it...I tell ma younga 1s to desist from cultism...dat if killed cos of it,I wnt shed a single tear.....Dats ma spirit against anythn crime...dr r Ppl lyk me... n its a pity if we hav Ppl stil lyk u

You, don't you know you can be killed because of your younger one's activities. Why you no kill your younger ones because they joined cultism? ..or because they pilfered from your mums purse or report them to buhari because they lied? ..Are they not crimes?

Why dem no kill shagari? OK, he is not corrupt.
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Dbboy(m): 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
Story for the Gods this story is only played in super story.
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Malawian(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
i like the yoruba, their style of revenge is very sweet. you can be sure that the yorubas wont even vote for buhari. they just want to be on the "safe" side of the fulani masters while propping igbos for the fall. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by dunkem21(m): 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
Rilwon:

Your papa was'nt killed for no reason, he was a drug trafficker during his days.

So, were all drug traffickers killed then?

What of coup plotters? ..What's their judgement?
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by mauriceju2(m): 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
BUHARI IS NOT THE CHANGE WE WANT DEAREST NIGERIANS, Let me not talk about the PDP's, but THESE ARE THE APC GUBERNATORIAL FLAG - BEARERS: (1) SOKOTO - Aminu Waziri Tambuwal (former PDP) (2) KEBBI - Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP) (3) KATSINA - Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP) (4) KANO - Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP) (5) KADUNA - Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP) (6) JIGAWA - Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP) (7) BAUCHI - Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP) (cool GOMBE - Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP) (9) NIGER - Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP) (10) ADAMAWA - Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP) (11) PLATEAU - Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP) (12) BENUE - Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP) (13) TARABA - Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP) (14) RIVERS - Dakuku Perterside (former PDP) (15) IMO - Rochas Okorocha (former PDP) (16) ENUGU - Okey Ezea (former PDP) (17) ABIA - Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP) (18) EBONYI - Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP) NOTE ALSO THAT more than 60% of the State & National Assembly Candidates are also all former PDP members! Let me not also forget to state that AUDU OGBE, APC's chieftain was a former Chairman of PDP (2001-2005). Do I also need to mention Atiku Abubakar? Or Rotimi Ameachi who was a PDP Speaker of Rivers state Assembly for 8 Years then Governor for 7 years? The list goes on and on. If PDP wasted and stole our time and resources for the past 16 years, my dearest citizens, the names listed above and many more are part of these bunch of criminals who stole and wasted these our resources. They were and are part of the people who lied and lie to us. My people, YES! We want change, but if I am a thief in Agbada, would wearing a Nnyika make me not to be a thief? Would I stop being a thief because I changed gang? Some of us will always argue that the states controlled by these thieves are better than the others, but let me ask: Did Ameachi do all he did for Rivers in the past 1 year that he became a memebr of the APC? Was it last year that APC was formed that the transformations in KANO took place or began? Was it APC's Government that did the stuffs in IMO? Dearest Citizens, for 16 years we have been under the PDP's Umbrella. Yes, but which person in this APC has not been in the corridor or close to the coridor of power in these past 16 years? Not only am I so disapointed in us as citizens, I am ashamed to be a part of this generation. We revolved & continue to revolve aroung the same group of people since Independence yet we seem to be comfortable with it. If they're saints as they claim, we wouldnt be where we are today. Do I need to start mentioning their names and potfolios? If I cant mention all, at least I know for a fact that as far back as 1982, Audu Ogbe was not only a speaker of his state assembly, he also was a Minister in Nigeria. Infact, he held two ministerial positions. I also know without doubt that Gen Buhari apart from being a PTF Chairman, rose to become the President of Nigeria as far as 1983. Very resently, Atiku Abubakar was an 8 years Vice President. I cant believe that at 72 some one who was President at 41 wants to be president again. I cant also come to term with my self when ever I read that Gen Yakubu Gowan was about 23 years old when he became Nigerias President. Well, I am above 23 now and I cant even feed myself. My dearest citizens of the Republic, do we continue rotating our leaders and expect to move forward? Do we expect to be in 2015 and have some one who ruled us decades ago rule us? As a child, I heard of Shehu Musa Yar'dua. As a teenager, I had Umaru Musa Yar'dua rule me as president. When do I see Akpan, Taofeek, Olanipekun or Emeka at 25 , 35 or 45 year old be my president? When do we see a 25 or 31 year old Nigerian from any part of Nigeria be governors or senator or even ministers? Dearests, Gen Martin Luther Agwai, the former Chief of Army Staff is now the Chairman of SURE- P. David Mark, former governor of 2 different states is today our Senate President. Tomorow, if PDP no longer favours him, he will join forces with APC or which ever party there is. We are where we are today because our fathers failed in their reponsibilities to plan for us. Are we going to let our children suffer what we suffer by allowing these people rotate offices among themselves? Whether we like it or not, Buhari as a former president recieves a Pension of 22.7 million. Whether you like it or not, when Jonathan completes his tenure, he will also recieve his millions as pension and the cycle will continue. One thing is sure, if Jonathan retains his presidency next year, he will not employ me in his government. One thing is also sure, if Buhari wins, he will not employ you in his government. Who will they then employ? Ofcourse, they will employ the same old crooks to help them out. This is not Change, APC is not change. When we see change, we go know! God Bless Your Hearts! Apc has their slogan as change but on this note i think pdp is the party that represent change because all the old thieves has gone to rival APC

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Rilwon: 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
dunkem21:

So, were all drug traffickers killed then?

The punishment has been reduced, I think 50years imprisoment

What of coup plotters? ..What's their judgement?

jail
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by Kenai: 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
Redoil:
Though it is good to forgive and forget but a slave will always be a slave.

Hahahahahaha! grin
Re: "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son by stag: 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
This is folly. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) / President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) / Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.