Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) (54800 Views)

Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai / Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by seraphicesty: 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
God bless our solders and strengthen them.RIP to our fallen solders
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by wordcat(m): 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
goofyone:

On a thread brimming with victims of violence, some probably innocent?? You couldn't even show a sense of decorum. My oh my, this country has descended into the pits!! angry

My dear, there's no hope for us as a country.

Imagine people rejoicing for seeing the corpse of their fellow countrymen?

Who will convince me that all these dead bodies are Boko Haram members?
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by starlingbawa(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
goofyone:

On a thread brimming with victims of violence, some probably innocent?? You couldn't even show a sense of decorum. My oh my, this country has descended into the pits!! angry

The same thing on my mind too!
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by EbolaParasite: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
How many boko guys dey sef. They keep killing them and yet them no gre finish.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Roon9(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
goofyone:

And you certified them guilty, mr militant?

Pliz y are u sympathesing with them. Atleast give the NA benefit of doubt.... It will ease tensions in our minds to think that this is boko haram! Abeg park well
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by starlingbawa(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
FriedPlantain:
How come most of the corpses are nak.ed? Oh I forgot, they most likely were looking forward to their death, no better way to meet your 72 virgins than meeting them nake.d with 35 inches bulala in full display grin

These are human beings like you and i. Let's show some respect to the dead irrespective of the fact that they were 'BOKO-HARAM ' terrorists.

Some probably 'brainwashed' into doing this against their wishes.

Not nice at all.

Finally, let's support our gallant soldiers fighting on the front lines for the unity of this polity.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by nerodenero: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
Remove the unnecessary politics,the Nigerian Army would have defeated Bokobastards long before now.Let us unite against terror.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by hansad: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
See what One Nigeria has caused. Before now, Christians and Muslims had lived in peace among themselves in northern Nigeria. The search for political power in Aso Rock partly influences these massacres.

And it seems that all Nigerians have been primed to finish themselves up like in these photos, instead of having the country divided into peaceable countries. Nigeria which Oyibo put together for Nigerians, Nigerians believe it is impossible to put asunder. Whoever believes that these massacres shall stop under One Nigeria must be kidding.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Ayyy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Kill'em all....... Kudos to our sojas dem
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by ukandi1(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nctrice:
I just pray that all of them are Boko Haram member! And non is an innocent citizen

Exactly my reservation concerning this too
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by starlingbawa(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
johncreek:
How many soldiers died?

The military doesn't divulge such information.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by starlingbawa(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lawalemi:
Why would persons sacrifice their lives for such a senseless agenda?

I have wondered a million times about this too
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2015

They came, saw and perished in vain.

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ is heartless, no responsible and God fearing leader will continue with his seat tightism wen the people are decimated like chicken.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Cchuks27(m): 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
I honestly don't wish them bad. All I wish for them is that may they experience the life they've put people through in the world beyond.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
wordcat:

My dear, there's no hope for us as a country.

Imagine people rejoicing for seeing the corpse of their fellow countrymen?

Who will convince me that all these dead bodies are Boko Haram members?
Was seriously wondering same. Just a title up there and everyone's screaming "good for them" without even questioning. And if the title were a little different, of course it'll be a different reaction. Our sense of judgment in this country is just wrapped.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by wasuka14(m): 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
I giv cudos to our brave sodjer for takin d high risk to face dis monster. God wil giv u more strenght to end dis as soon as possible.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by starlingbawa(m): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
MisterLongman:
[/color]
[color=#000099]Please don't start this.........
This picture was not taken yesterday but today when BH attacked Biu town and as at now Biu still belongs to Nigeria....
If Biu had fallen to BH, maybe one could have speculated that they were innocent citizens....... I'm sure its the dead bodies of the deluded blockheads that are currently servicing their 72 virgins in hell

This is funny and serious all at once. grin
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Roon9:

Pliz y are u sympathesing with them. Atleast give the NA benefit of doubt.... It will ease tensions in our minds to think that this is boko haram! Abeg park well

What in the world is wrong with you? Don't you perhaps need a mental check? You want to feel good by just thinking these guys are boko haram? Just to feel good??

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by koredeolanrewaju(m): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Their penis like that of sugar cane..kudos to military. More still coming, they(military) shudn't relax cos Sekau no go gree.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by bameyi(m): 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
adanduka:
GEJ till Boko Haram ceases to exist

Nope GEJ should have been doing this way long, election near they stepping up good thing. But we need more of this

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by peddyholly: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
There monkey don go market, e nor return
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by hansad: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
Some groups in today's Nigeria are knowingly or unknowingly campaigning to INDIRECTLY install these Boko Haram people in Aso Rock through votes come February 14, 2015.

GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by gratiaeo(m): 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
All thanks to Nigeria army.... APC supporters depreciating in greater number.
If the trend continue we may have violent free election

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Suljosh: 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
goofyone:

what are you saying man? This guys are evil and has taking so many lives. Pour acid on them joor

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
Suljosh:
what are you saying man? This guys are evil and has taking so many lives. Pour acid on them joor

Do you even read before commenting? Where is your proof?
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Nehemiah459(m): 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
goofyone:

And you certified them guilty, mr militant?
Amnesty international wants to say some thing
https://mobile.twitter.com/amnestypress/status/555462009480024064?p=v
http://pic.twitter.com/ekpi5EB82N
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by DJEhimond(m): 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
zantama05:
very interested picture grin

Very interested comment
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by luvprince4real(m): 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
I trust what dos biu soldiers can do, I remember dos days as a corper in biu town. too many beer for biu barracks officers mess. Biu can never fall to dos idiots...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Chibokgame: 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
I know .
It is not the Nigeria army that killed them ,

This is certainly the handy work of Cam£¢eroon. Soldiers. .
Up APC !
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by naffysa(f): 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
May Almighty God wipe all of them out of our great Country Amen. Don't know who to vote for yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) / Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.