Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) (54798 Views)

Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai / Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
tonte:
And you can't understand that I said there are good terrorists there, and I defined who a good terrorist is...and that definition does not include innocent people... Does your English comprehension cover this explanation or you will like another?

Yes, another will do.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
Roon9:

Lols! U obviously wuda bin happier if the post had been reversed! Fvckin boko sympathiser! Spits on u! If u reply me again u wil hate yur sorry sef #mofo
Sick. Get yourself examined at a madhouse.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Roon9(m): 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
goofyone:

Sick. Get yourself examined at a madhouse.

Yea tell dat to ur fada
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Sunshineluv(f): 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lawalemi:
Why would persons sacrifice their lives for such a senseless agenda?
72 virgins isn't a joke
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Thinkr(m): 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
Some people dey say "they might be innocent" "what is the proof" wtfk..... When them say "boko killed 2000" una no ask for proof now una dey ask for proof. Make Naija army pause do investigation before dem shoot abi? Fulish people. Up naija

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
Why do they always die naked?
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by devilsworkshop: 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nctrice:
I just pray that all of them are Boko Haram member! And non is an innocent citizen

Sharap your dirty mouth there

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
starlingbawa:

That's where they messed up and got it all wrong. No thanks to their religious belief!!!

Lost souls if you ask me.

That's not a religious belief.

It's devil work hidding under Islam
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by starlingbawa(m): 11:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
danjumakolo:

That's not a religious belief.

It's devil work hidding under Islam

Well said. This explains it better...
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Olakaccy: 12:01am On Jan 15, 2015
I JUST PRAY DAT DIS TREND CONTINUES,LET DEM ALL BE KILLED BY OUR GALLANT & WONDERFUL MILITARY MEN SO DAT PEACE CAN BE RETURNED 2 NORTHEAST 9JA. HEAVEN IS FIGHTING D BATTLE 4 US SO VICTORY IS DEFINITELY CERTAIN.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Lanrefreshkid: 12:04am On Jan 15, 2015
See our brothers killing eachother cos of foreign religion.

Christian and muslim are nothing but foreign religion, dont let them decieve us its a way of life...Both claim to us God is white and they paint that pictures in our mind.

These two religions is the reason for all the crisis in the world today cos they are both fighting for superiority. While the countries that own these religions are as peaceful. Italy, saudi arabia and the rest and we are here in Nigeria killing eachother cos of religion of the white people..If you dont know we have well over hundreds of religion that claims thier god is the superior just like this christians and muslim claim and they have edge over the rest not cos thier god is the best or cos thier religion is good but because they rule the world, they colonize many countries so all these gave them popularities..

Nigerians pls use your intuition..think for yourself, dont let them tell you how to think all in the name of God..
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by kodded(m): 12:16am On Jan 15, 2015
Lanrefreshkid:
See our brothers killing eachother cos of foreign religion.

Christian and muslim are nothing but foreign religion, dont let them decieve us its a way of life...Both claim to us God is white and they paint that pictures in our mind.

These two religions is the reason for all the crisis in the world today cos they are both fighting for superiority. While the countries that own these religions are as peaceful. Italy, saudi arabia and the rest and we are here in Nigeria killing eachother cos of religion of the white people..If you dont know we have well over hundreds of religion that claims thier god is the superior just like this christians and muslim claim and they have edge over the rest not cos thier god is the best or cos thier religion is good but because they rule the world, they colonize many countries so all these gave them popularities..

Nigerians pls use your intuition..think for yourself, dont let them tell you how to think all in the name of God..
all this nonsense is for how much ?
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by strawberryinc(m): 12:49am On Jan 15, 2015
zerojoy:

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/purported-pic-of-boko-haram-members.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/OqshX+(Welcome+to+Linda+Ikeji's+Blog)&m=1

am sure there wil. be a long queue in heaven cos the number of terrorist, citizens and army nigeria sends to heaven no get number
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 15, 2015
Big thanks to you gallant soldiers. Kill them bastards all.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by ikweremilitant: 12:58am On Jan 15, 2015
goofyone:

And you certified them guilty, mr militant?
go and die with them in solidarity mr cladestine terrorist.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by jamace(m): 12:59am On Jan 15, 2015
Bravo to the men of valour. Kill them all them religious lunatics.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by tonte(m): 1:32am On Jan 15, 2015
a terrorist is a bad person, who only becomes a good person when he is dead....so to all the dead terrorists there..they are all good now can u comprehend?

goofyone:

Yes, another will do.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Arysexy(m): 2:12am On Jan 15, 2015
Did anyone notice they were all shot on their john thomases. To deprive them 72 virgin fvcking ability.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by 12ema: 3:13am On Jan 15, 2015
Nigerians are too disensitized to killings and dead people
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by toprealman: 3:35am On Jan 15, 2015
Not even a single one of them is putting on a decent outfit. More like rags. What a miserable way die!
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by calebo10(m): 4:26am On Jan 15, 2015
wordcat:

My dear, there's no hope for us as a country.

Imagine people rejoicing for seeing the corpse of their fellow countrymen?

Who will convince me that all these dead bodies are Boko Haram members?
There is hope for me o! I don't know of you.
Or are you one of them? Bad belle.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by naijaking1: 4:55am On Jan 15, 2015
This picture will make the Northern Elders Forum very angry!
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by babadem2much(m): 5:37am On Jan 15, 2015
Johncreek, maybe you don't have a friend, brother or a relative in the Nig Army, probably you have not lost someone so dear to you thatz why u ask such silly question. I guess u have not heared gun shots or bomb explosion sound. May God forgive you

johncreek post. How many soldiers died?
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Curvinus(m): 6:25am On Jan 15, 2015
Suljosh:
what are you saying man? This guys are evil and has taking so many lives. Pour acid on them joor

Pls ignore the so called humanists in here that want to have it both ways.

With one breadth, they curse GEJ for not doing enough in the fight against insurgency, they abuse our President for not providing adequate security in the northeast.

Now the army has upped its ante and these same folks want to question the means by which security is being provided.

To these nay sayers, this might be incomprehensible and grotesque. But to us peace loving people that are fed up whth the axis of evil that is boko haram, we say kudos to our gallant soldiers who have given everything that we may live in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by caniva(m): 6:31am On Jan 15, 2015
Rest in peace

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 6:37am On Jan 15, 2015
Brainwashed fools!! A thousand of them are not equal to one civilized Nigerian! Soonest; BH is going to be a thing of history with this bravery & might from our gallant ARMIES.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Dogzimalon: 6:59am On Jan 15, 2015
goofyone:

On a thread brimming with victims of violence, some probably innocent?? You couldn't even show a sense of decorum. My oh my, this country has descended into the pits!! angry
are u BH? Let them be given to.vultures and for u here. Becareful in what u say.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Afroconnect: 7:12am On Jan 15, 2015
Boko haram deserve the most painful of deaths...we need to utilise scorched earth tactics-call for evacuation and bombard the place...this nationl embrrassment is too much
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by taiwo09: 7:35am On Jan 15, 2015
im happy to see this people got served...how i wish i can use this as desktop picture but my fiance will hate me for that.. grin
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:05am On Jan 15, 2015
wia are there guns?
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Jayclinics(m): 8:07am On Jan 15, 2015
Kill them all
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Sunnymatey(m): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2015
very interested picture ; Gramatical blunder, pls stop killing english. U rather shld say ''very interesting pictures''.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.