Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,407 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) (54796 Views)

Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai / Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
starlingbawa:

These are human beings like you and i. Let's show some respect to the dead irrespective of the fact that they were 'BOKO-HARAM ' terrorists.

Some probably 'brainwashed' into doing this against their wishes.

Not nice at all.

Finally, let's support our gallant soldiers fighting on the front lines for the unity of this polity.

If you say they were brain washed... Does it mean god did not give them free will to choose between wrong and right?
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by starlingbawa(m): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
danjumakolo:

If you say they were brain washed... Does it mean god did not give them free will to choose between wrong and right?

That's where they messed up and got it all wrong. No thanks to their religious belief!!!

Lost souls if you ask me.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by dasrackhor(m): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
john4reala:
am seeing a Chelsea fan among them grin
guy u r d baddest nigga eva liveth...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by datribune: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
hansad:
Some groups in today's Nigeria are knowingly or unknowingly campaigning to INDIRECTLY install these Boko Haram people in Aso Rock through votes come February 14, 2015.

GEJ till 2019.

Pls who ar d boko haram people?
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Akon419(m): 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
You see What Prophet Mohammed and his 72 virgin message is causing the world. If only Mohammed ( May the souls of the innocent people killed by boko haram, Isis, Taliban , al Qaeda ,and other Islamist around the world for this cause be upon his heard) realize the consequences of his 72 virgin message, he couldn't have preach it

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by pastorgodswillm(m): 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
I HAVE TAKEN MY TIME TO READ ALL WHAT EVERYBODY IS COMMENTING ON ABOUT THIS PHOTO.

For those who asked questions if this is truly BOKO HARAM or INOCENT PEOPLE. Why do you find it difficult to believe they are BOKO HARAM soldiers? Or are you wishing they were never killed?

For those who said they are not happy for their death did you wish they stayed alife?

You reading all your comment I just have to conclude tha you guy are confused folk or perhaps you are guys are indirectly praying boko haram sect wax more stronger.

OR IS IT THAT DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO COME AND SUPPORT BOKO HARAM?

When they killed thousands of NIGERIAN CITIZEENS you guys blamed it on GEJ. Now that NA have killed just about a percentage of them you guys are shouting pity pity for the dead.

ALL Of YOU ArE HypocRITES

Why is it so difficult for you to shout praise GOD for victory. Why are you trying to justify the sae people who have brought mass destruction to your own people.

MAY GOD EMPOWER NIGERIAN ARMY FOR EVEN GREATER VICTORY OVER BOKO HARAM.

MAY GOD EMPOWER FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

MAY EMPOWER NIGERIA

MAY GOD EMPOWER AND BLESS GEJ

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by neyur: 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mobile2mobilecampaign...gej till bokoahram confess who there sponsors are...
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
Na photoshop jo
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by neyur: 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
danjumakolo:

Did you know what it means by brain wash?..pray u don't fall a victim
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Shey na women carry BELLE, go through Labour, born all this CROWD....
Chaiiiiiiiii, women dey suffer oooooo
In turn they KILL the same WOMEN...
What a useless cycle
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by jaytee01(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
This is actually the best way to treat these basta rds.

But wait ooo...those ones taken prisoner. They should be shot in back immediately for attempting to escape! NOW!
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Bright2(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
Every day for thief, one day for the owner.
Buhari is loosing those that endorsed him & possibly loosing his voters.

Mr president,keep doing it.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Roon9(m): 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
goofyone:

What in the world is wrong with you? Don't you perhaps need a mental check? You want to feel good by just thinking these guys are boko haram? Just to feel good??

Lols! U obviously wuda bin happier if the post had been reversed! Fvckin boko sympathiser! Spits on u! If u reply me again u wil hate yur sorry sef #mofo

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Gbengem(m): 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
May there soul rot in hell.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Qelvin(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
a VIP section in hell has been reserved for them to burn, filthy pigs.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by kodded(m): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
pastorgodswillm:
I HAVE TAKEN MY TIME TO READ ALL WHAT EVERYBODY IS COMMENTING ON ABOUT THIS PHOTO.

For those who asked questions if this is truly BOKO HARAM or INOCENT PEOPLE. Why do you find it difficult to believe they are BOKO HARAM soldiers? Or are you wishing they were never killed?

For those who said they are not happy for their death did you wish they stayed alife?

You reading all your comment I just have to conclude tha you guy are confused folk or perhaps you are guys are indirectly praying boko haram sect wax more stronger.

OR IS IT THAT DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO COME AND SUPPORT BOKO HARAM?

When they killed thousands of NIGERIAN CITIZEENS you guys blamed it on GEJ. Now that NA have killed just about a percentage of them you guys are shouting pity pity for the dead.

ALL Of YOU ArE HypocRITES

Why is it so difficult for you to shout praise GOD for victory. Why are you trying to justify the sae people who have brought mass destruction to your own people.

MAY GOD EMPOWER NIGERIAN ARMY FOR EVEN GREATER VICTORY OVER BOKO HARAM.

MAY GOD EMPOWER FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

MAY EMPOWER NIGERIA

MAY GOD EMPOWER AND BLESS GEJ
but that is what they are paid for
nairaland e-warrior

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Eraddray(m): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
adanduka:
GEJ till Boko Haram ceases to exist
how angry
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by loomer: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
goofyone:

And you certified them guilty, mr militant?

but they tried attacking a military base na, how guilty can de be again?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Franchise21(m): 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
See as dem take die like xmas chickens
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Afroconnect: 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nairaland vultures,always seeking for dead bodies as proof,make una come chop.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
They killed them in battle? Ok
But who took most of their clothing? The bullets?
Cos it's hard to imagine fighting guerrilla war with just a pair of blue shorts on..
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by tonte(m): 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
And you can't understand that I said there are good terrorists there, and I defined who a good terrorist is...and that definition does not include innocent people... Does your English comprehension cover this explanation or you will like another?

goofyone:

Oh yeah, i don't. I wrote in Greek. angry
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by ugojamali(m): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
Umm do boko haram terrorists go about naked
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by ugojamali(m): 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
ugojamali:
Umm do boko haram terrorists go about naked

umm does Nairaland go about changing na.k.ed to naked
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by kobonaire(m): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
hopeyemi26:
I could see here that Book Harams ain't Nigerians....God bless the Nigerian Army
wake up and smell the roses .... Boko Haram members & sponsors are Nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by kobonaire(m): 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
ugojamali:

umm does Nairaland go about changing na.k.ed to naked
yes, that and many other words are automatically censored.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by kobonaire(m): 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
It would be nice to get the real report on the Baga carnage.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by luvlyann(f): 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
goofyone:

On a thread brimming with victims of violence, some probably innocent?? You couldn't even show a sense of decorum. My oh my, this country has descended into the pits!! angry
bro...m not trying to beef u...u've made ur point Buh I think u should live in d north den u wud understand..just diz few n u telling me de r innocent....Wat about d thousands dat has died btw 2011 till date....no insult intended Buh I hope u got ma point
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) by luvlyann(f): 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
luvlyann:
bro...m not trying to beef u...u've made ur point Buh I think u should live in d north den u wud understand..just diz few n u telling me de r innocent....Wat about d thousands dat has died btw 2011 till date....no insult intended Buh I hope u got ma point
as for d innocent ones Itz just xo unfortunate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos / Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash / Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.