Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material (32925 Views)

11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / How To Attract A Real Husband Material / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
@op u r a very foolish guy. How dare u copy my topic. I created this post last year and it never made fp why. Am seriously angry with nAirAland mods.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by Bode2: 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
the truth is indeed bitter. OP is actually on point, the bible says line upon line, precept upon precept. You must be a man before venturing into marriage but many prefer to dribble and dabble.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by keemtarn(m): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
grin grin[i][/i] wahbou wife material?
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by experimentist: 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
ggrin:
no one can drive us crazy unless we give em the key *nice siggy*wink
The key to the P right
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by millionboi(m): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
U say u dnt lik him bt stil ve sex wit him,y nt suport it wit action.....OP u r wicked 4sayin dis
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by kevv(m): 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ladies are also guilty, na all of us they do am. @op, why does everyone think that most guys are scared of getting married, some are not just ready yet. Since women have equal rights with men, i think its time women start proposing too... grin.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by Ethereal0110(f): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
Some will say Wait 4 me let me go 2 skul and finish then travel 2 US and come back to marry you., [quote author=ggrin post=29805687][/quote]
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by Defcon1(m): 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nairaland:Age of lists,types,do's,don'ts,qualities,signs...and wonders

l haff tire

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by Darteyyyy(m): 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
Thank God I don't have a girlfriend

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by Etoshil18(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
kennygee:
The Guy whose mum still feeds at 35.
Thats call for attention
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by biobabyy: 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
Lol
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by Kingsasian(m): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
Abeg, which one come be the husband materials? Because these ur post no make sense to me.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by Kingsasian(m): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
What if the guy is willing to get married but the situation of this naija is slowing things down for him nko, Does dat mean he is not a husband material? Rubbish post.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by sam13(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
sophtaf:
no u r mixing it up,love n money walk together.even the Bible says: wia ur wealth is there ur heart lies

Ok in just one sentence you are categorically telling me that 'no money no love' even if the guy have a good intention for you and is trying to make it up to you...no wahala ayaf hear you
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by emmie4luv(f): 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hazardd:
nonsense undecided
i dont even know what bring me here
dis is wat most guys do wizards in Physical u must b here hazardd
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by Tosinville(m): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
maxdozie:
Who made this Write Up?
Hello
All Guys are husband material... But We Guys dont get married Quick due to the Money involved... Spend 1M on a lady's Head is it Easy
And when the Money finally comes... We wont Also rush!! We got to take our time and Look for that lady that is worth spending d Money on...
Thanks man, exactly what's on my mind, I don't know who came up with this topic, every man wanna get married some day and have beautiful kids but na money still dey yab niggaz that's y marriage don't sounds good in the ear when u aint got stacks on deck to run it, 80% divorce & relationship break up 4 9ja na money issue o!
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by vikeyz(m): 9:02am On Jan 16, 2015
i'm just an opposite of the above list buh my crush aint taking me seriously, shit happens all the time in this love & marriage ish
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by rextimon(m): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2015
maxdozie:
Who made this Write Up?
Hello
All Guys are husband material... But We Guys dont get married Quick due to the Money involved... Spend 1M on a ladies Head is it Easy
And when the Money finally comes... We wont Also rush!! We got to take our time and Look for that lady that is worth spending d Money on...
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by Mcbussy(m): 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
Keep up wif all d write ups.... I see why d number of naija spinsters above 30 that rellocate to Shiloh keeps increasing in geometric proportion....hehehehe grin
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material by rextimon(m): 10:45am On Mar 24, 2015
Mcbussy:
Keep up wif all d write ups.... I see why d number of naija spinsters above 30 that rellocate to Shiloh keeps increasing in geometric proportion....hehehehe grin
Abi! Bros. Mk dem dey go shiloh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out / 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.