Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting (61327 Views)

Amaechi: Govs Asked Jonathan To Share Oil Savings Because He Was Mismanaging It / Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting In The Presence Of.... / 5 Question Obasanjo Asked GEJ In The Presence Of Two Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by sokera: 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
GEJ please answer these questions ooooo.... I'm more concern about question 2 and 4 ....
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Goddex: 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
10 QUESTIONS JONATHAN ASKED OBASANJO:

These are the 10 questions from GEJ at the mother of all meetings with OBJ, witnessed by Papa Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo. Matters arising: Tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

1. Did you or did you not admit to me that you knew Yar Adua was terminally ill and that he would die in office?

2. Did you not promise that I have all of your backing, until I discovered that you were aiding and abetting sabotage against my government?

3. Why did you say "genocide and human rights my foot?" That I must go and totally wipe out the entire areas affected by the boko haram, irrespective of the civilian population in those areas, adding that it was being used as a political weapon by the northern power block to come back to power? Why did you ask me to forget about the constitution and enforce a "total state of emergency?"

4. Did you not insist that I drop Sambo for Sule Lamido as a condition for your support?

5. Did you not or did you not advise that I stop the IPPIS and Aquila which have been used to flush out ghost workers from the civil service, adding that it was going to "frustrate" the boys and turn them against me?

6. Did you not tell me that this country, whether we like it or not, belongs to those people, and that all the expiring oil licenses must be put before them on the table again without any conditions?

7. How many times did you call me "you this Ijaw boy?" And then you will say "you think you can transform Nigeria by building railways and reviving agriculture abi?"

8. Why did you call me to express your displeasure over the exposure of Buhari's educational background and arranged ascendancy in the military?

9. That was when you assured me that Buhari was also terminally ill with very bad prostrate cancer and that you have it on good authority that he won't make it for much longer?

10. But you severally assured me that you'd give me a free hand to run the government, not so?...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by toyoutoyou: 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
Otunbab:
Please a true GEJ supporter should help answer the questions.
His cursed tribe's men have been saying all sorts of rubbish partaining to the questions.They are the main problem of this country,and it will soon be done on them that the doom is approaching so fast.They are mostly the sons of sex workers in all states of the federation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by toyoutoyou: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Otunbab:
His cursed tribe's men have been saying all sorts of rubbish partaining to the questions.They are the main problem of this country,and it will soon be done on them that their doom is approaching so fast.They are mostly the sons of sex workers in all states of the federation.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by discusant: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
OBJ was bluffed by PDP big wigs when in 2013 OBJ started move to impose another president upon Nigeria to replace Jonathan in 2015 - the same manner he imposed Yar'Adua upon Nigeria in 2007.

Since OBJ lost the plot this time, he became rabid against Jonathan.

Don't even know why people take OBJ who has no political supporters in his home base serious.

Which ex leader asked OBJ questions when he was president? None.

OBJ is just exploiting Jonathan's overt democratic credentials

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by DWJOBScom(m): 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
I have seen another version of the same tale BUT this time the other way round......

What GEJ asked OBJ.....

If they asked each other questions let's see the other one on FRONT PAGE

I still don't believe this
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by heffem(m): 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
My question is...... Is the source of this info genuine? ȋ̝̊̅ thought it was a secret meeting....how did all these (info) got leaked? Or, were there pressmen at the meeting too?....#justcurious......

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by ichidodo: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
KwoiZabo:

Let me answer for GEJ

1. Question one is not relevant because whether he promised OBJ or any group of people to run for one term or not, he did not promise Nigerians except OBJ want to tell us that he is greater than 170 million Nigerians.

2. What does OBJ mean by question 2? He should tell us what GEJ told him. As far as i am concerned GEJ has handled BH in the most civil way possible. If the Army kills at random, they will be charged wit human right abuse and Nyako would have been right in his letter.

3. External reserve and SWF were shared among the governors, in fact that is the main quarrel btw Amaechi led Gov. forum and GEJ, Amaechi wants it shared Okonjo-Iweala was insisted on savings so it was shared with pressure from governors and we can see what FG has done with theirs (Loko-oweto bridge, Lagos Ibadan road, 9 new Univs etc) ask your Governors what they do with theirs

4. The security companies owned by former militants is part of the Amnesty programme which Yar'adua initiated, the militancy in the ND degenerated (escalated) during OBJ's tenure and what did he do about it? but these militants are not acting foolishly like BH (killing their own people and burning their villages).

5. Mr. OBJ question 5 is laughable. US would have arrested Kashamu when he was trafficking the drugs, why allow him till he became a political force in the SW before writing a letter. OBJ is also free to charge him to court but meanwhile Kashamu is a mobilizer for the SW PDP and OBJ can hug transformer.
OBJ is playing with Jonah's intelligience...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Randerl: 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
Who Wants To Be A President?

OBJ Presenting
GEJ in The Hot seat

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by deletrue: 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
jamace:
5 Questions for Obj:

1. Why should Jonathan run for only one term?
2. What did you do with defence budgets for 8 years?
3. Why did you not quell the boko haram insurgents during your tenure? Remember that boko haram started during OBJ's regime.
4. Why did you give license to yourself and Atiku to build private universities instead of building universities for Nigerians?
5. Why did you not extradite Buruji Kashamu to US during your tenure?

Obj is a wise baboon trying to use Jonathan's hand to remove roasting palm fruit from fire. Take Obj serious at your own peril.
in addition, as an agent of apc, Buhari and Obasanjo, he should ask Obasanjo who killed Bola Ige, his own friend?

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by oloworulz(m): 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
KwoiZabo:
I wish your mother and little sister were among thousands of helpless civilians in Odi village OBJ sent the army to kill and destroy. You and OBJ are use.less
ode jati jati

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Akpan107(m): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
holatin:
where dis psychiatric patient escaped from, you better no let me call people wey go thrash you for you.
brother, dont worry urself, ''WE SHALL SEE''

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by blackpanda: 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
jamace:
5 Questions for Obj:

3. Why did you not quell the boko haram insurgents during your tenure? Remember that boko haram started during OBJ's regime.
4. Why did you give license to yourself and Atiku to build private universities instead of building universities for Nigerians?
5. Why did you not extradite Buruji Kashamu to US during your tenure?

Obj is a wise baboon trying to use Jonathan's hand to remove roasting palm fruit from fire. Take Obj serious at your own peril.

But obj is not contesting. Jonathan is....
Jonathan should answer these question rather than pursuing who does not have certificate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Akpan107(m): 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
Doublyu:
Let dt Clueless Otueke indigene answer...for all I care feBUHARI is by d corner
Buhari must fail come Failbuhari, we are already use to rejecting him. We would do it again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by teejah03(m): 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
Miscellaneous:
Obasanjo asking these questions, obasanjo flee from meeting gej, buhari seeking obj's support, pdp seeking obj's support, gej seeking obj's support only points at one thing- he is the author of Nigeria's problem & should be arrested. Who the hell does he think he is to decide the fate of a nigerian? Left for me, buhari and gej should work hand-in-hand to put obasanjo in kirikiri. . .

Nice one,Luv d angle u took iit

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by gratieao: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
GEJ problem is his handlers if not i don't see reason he should be giving that old baboon attention

2 Likes

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by lateezy(f): 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
hmm oro pa esije
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Akpan107(m): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Otunbab:
The questions has already been answered.

Buhari cant be president.

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Ayo8(m): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Akpan107:
All i know is, GEJ must be president untill 2019, or Nigeria Ends this Year.
You are a disgrace to Nigerian youths...
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by infinitty(m): 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
5 Questions for Obj:
3. Why did you not quell the boko haram insurgents during your
tenure? Remember that boko haram started during OBJ's regime.
4. Why did you give license to yourself and Atiku to build private
universities instead of building universities for Nigerians?
5. Why did you not extradite Buruji Kashamu to US during your
tenure?
Obj is a wise baboon trying to use Jonathan's hand to remove
roasting palm fruit from fire. Take Obj serious at your own peril.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by koikoi2(m): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
I just hate obasanjo with passion.

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by vicogu76(m): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
oloworulz:
I just wonder how dis clueless and senseless outuoke man got to this position. God is so great sha
dat question shuld go for buahri, can't get my vote there other parties there to vote for if gej is not worth it
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by experimentist: 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
Kai! I don begin dey pity dis guy.. The guy don too suffer. Abeg make una free the nigga J..
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by bigwallace(m): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
I see politickin everywhere,dey are all birds of d same feathers!!well I stil want the hat wearing man out#gejout#
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
If you ask me na who i go ask?
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
Obj is a fox, President GEJ should forget Obj's endorsement because the majority of Nigerian has endorsed GEJ. Obj is just one man and is entitled to one PVC only. Vote GEJ come february 14.
GEJ TILL OBJ GET COMMON SENSE

2 Likes

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Suljosh: 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
But why would GEJ appoint a well known Drug barron?
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by tuyi19: 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
discusant:
OBJ was bluffed by PDP big wigs when in 2013 OBJ started move to impose another president upon Nigeria to replace Jonathan in 2015 - the same manner he imposed Yar'Adua upon Nigeria in 2007.

Since OBJ lost the plot this time, he became rabid against Jonathan.

Don't even know why people take OBJ who has no political supporters in his home base serious.

Which ex leader asked OBJ questions when he was president? None.

OBJ is just exploiting Jonathan's overt democratic credentials

you reason like a minor? i guess you are! if OBJ has no supporters, why is your GEJ looking for him, meanwhile your clueless GEJ is afraid to go and campaign in the north, looking for some1 to lead him, unlike 2011 when OBJ was taking him round the whole North.

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
GEJ to provide 2m jobs per year if re-
elected. To get more jokes, send JONA to

3 Likes

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by dokunbam(m): 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
well...
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Akpan107(m): 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ayo8:

You are a disgrace to Nigerian youths...
''we shall see''

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by omenka(m): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Number Four has been my Opinion from day1!

That "contract" was nothing but a smokescreen for stockpiling arms in the Niger Delta.

Those arms are gonna locate no one but the president and his family, amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Take Over Lagos Island As Hoodlums Harrass Shop Owners / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com / Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.