Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting (61326 Views)

Amaechi: Govs Asked Jonathan To Share Oil Savings Because He Was Mismanaging It / Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting In The Presence Of.... / 5 Question Obasanjo Asked GEJ In The Presence Of Two Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by olareed(m): 7:04am On Jan 16, 2015
na skul dem com dey?..smh..olohun,GEJ na corrupt wayray man..
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by greatblinks: 7:16am On Jan 16, 2015
Hmmmm, GEJ no matter what he ask
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by gpokraki(m): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2015
Interesting attack to GEJ ..... GEJ hand done fall .... Chai chai dere is God oooo #OBJ
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by oloworulz(m): 7:49am On Jan 16, 2015
geefasee:
you sound like an illiterate almanjiri. You are a fool
na me and ur papa no go school. Daft
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by jide333(m): 8:01am On Jan 16, 2015
so why is buhari not coming out to give us the truth about his certificate? why must he tell us something and his party are telling us another thing? Oh i get it, we do not have the right to question apc leaders, but have the right to force GEJ to answer OBJ? is OBJ speaking for nigeria or for him self?

Doublyu:
Let dt Clueless Otueke indigene answer...for all I care feBUHARI is by d corner
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by IZUKWU(m): 9:22am On Jan 16, 2015
Change. I want change but not change for the sake of change. When i look at goodluck and buhari ,who represents change for me.. Certainly not buhari. Jonathan is the change i see among both of them.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by KwoiZabo(m): 11:06am On Jan 16, 2015
poseidon12:

I think you did great with your answers. Obasanjo is just playing to the gallery. He is responsible for our predicament. I believe he deliberately picked a pair, Yaradua/Jonathan, that would not out- shine him.
Having said that, I am repulsed by how Jonathan romances with people of very questionable characters: Buruji Kashamu, Tompolo, Asari Dokubo etc.
In today's politics there's still some dirty job to be done
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by jpphilips(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mr Incompetent, interrogated by a private citizen, damn!!
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by jpphilips(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
KwoiZabo:

Let me answer for GEJ

1. Question one is not relevant because whether he promised OBJ or any group of people to run for one term or not, he did not promise Nigerians except OBJ want to tell us that he is greater than 170 million Nigerians.

2. What does OBJ mean by question 2? He should tell us what GEJ told him. As far as i am concerned GEJ has handled BH in the most civil way possible. If the Army kills at random, they will be charged wit human right abuse and Nyako would have been right in his letter.

3. External reserve and SWF were shared among the governors, in fact that is the main quarrel btw Amaechi led Gov. forum and GEJ, Amaechi wants it shared Okonjo-Iweala insisted on savings so it was shared with pressure from governors and we can see what FG has done with theirs (Loko-oweto bridge, Lagos Ibadan road, 9 new Univs etc) ask your Governors what they do with theirs

4. The security companies owned by former militants is part of the Amnesty programme which Yar'adua initiated, the militancy in the ND degenerated (escalated) during OBJ's tenure and what did he do about it? but these militants are not acting foolishly like BH (killing their own people and burning their villages).

5. Mr. OBJ question 5 is laughable. US would have arrested Kashamu when he was trafficking the drugs, why allow him till he became a political force in the SW before writing a letter. OBJ is also free to charge him to court meanwhile Kashamu is a mobilizer for the SW PDP and OBJ can hug transformer.

Meanwhile GEJ till Buhari knows the difference between Surname and Othernames grin

I swear if na Buhari be the only candidate, I go burn my PVC

APC trying hard to package the illiterate mallam since 8th Dec. 2014

Damn! you are the dumbest Nigerian ever lived
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by simdam500(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
the future I see is GMB worse than PEJ...

by the obj is just drawing his attention to what is right... not that he hate him... omo to baba ba feran ni baba n bawi...

fact is... I will be the greatest disappointed bro ever if my sis write like this

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by mcstan18(m): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2015
He still speaks because people still listen to him.

He should be talking to his birds right now if we had done the wise thing - ignore him grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Zaigs: 12:52am On Jan 18, 2015
Kenneth205:
Hmm.. These Questions Stronq o!

Why should he ask GEJ such kinds of questions like he's talking to his kid or about his personal assets? Nigeria na him property neh? The man is just unhappy that his relevance is fading! HE want's to continue to be seen as the Juju of election. or on a second thought...he has another agenda entirely! You know, he has to continue to protect his interest, even after he has stopped being the president. When he was trying to formulate the six-years tenure nko? Abeg! Baba go sitdon jare!
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Zaigs: 12:58am On Jan 18, 2015
discusant:
OBJ was bluffed by PDP big wigs when in 2013 OBJ started move to impose another president upon Nigeria to replace Jonathan in 2015 - the same manner he imposed Yar'Adua upon Nigeria in 2007.

Since OBJ lost the plot this time, he became rabid against Jonathan.

Don't even know why people take OBJ who has no political supporters in his home base serious.

Which ex leader asked OBJ questions when he was president? None.

OBJ is just exploiting Jonathan's overt democratic credentials

If I can like your post over and over again, I would! But don't mind the wrinkled Baba and all simple ( not thinking) minds in nigeria who sit to listen to him joor!
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Zaigs: 1:04am On Jan 18, 2015
Akpan107:
Buhari must fail come Failbuhari, we are already use to rejecting him. We would do it again.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
In fact! Thank you for that! No need for long talk!
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Zaigs: 1:17am On Jan 18, 2015
Jilo83:
I have said b4, there is smthing behind boko haram than meet eye. Gej should provide ans to number 2 pls.

Oh! so it has not met your eyes yet that Bokoharam is a sect set up to try and carry out the agenda of islamizing Nigeria? Okay, google their ambition. Maybe it will then meet your eyes! Ah ah! People sef! undecided
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Zaigs: 1:29am On Jan 18, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]
You are one of the reasons graduates of local universities are not employable.
Your answers are childish and foolish.
You must be another re-tarded non-entity on Nairaland.
And many of you are jobless id-iots who have not achieved anything in life and still struggling in your 20s and 30s.
Can you ever achieve what General Muhammad Buhari has achieved even before age 30?
You cannot even be his aide-de-camp when he was only 37 and became the Military Secretary, Army Headquarters,1978-1979, and was a member of the Supreme Military Council, 1978-1979.
You cannot even pass the NDA exams that GMB passed to qualify for the Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden, United Kingdom; Defense Services Staff College, Wellington, India and US Army War College (established in 1901) in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States of America.[/size]

Can you imagine this baboon? Make you take time o! or u go lost for bonny island!

Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Zaigs: 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
jpphilips:

Damn! you are the dumbest Nigerian ever lived

Him abi you?
Re: 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting by Sagamite(m): 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Let me answer your fcking dumb arse for Obasanjo.

KwoiZabo:

Let me answer for GEJ

1. Question one is not relevant because whether he promised OBJ or any group of people to run for one term or not, he did not promise Nigerians except OBJ want to tell us that he is greater than 170 million Nigerians.

Cretin, so why is he going to Obasanjo's farm in Otta then if it is irrelevant?

KwoiZabo:

2. What does OBJ mean by question 2? He should tell us what GEJ told him. As far as i am concerned GEJ has handled BH in the most civil way possible. If the Army kills at random just as OBJ did in Odi & Zakibiam, they will be charged wit human right abuse and Nyako would have been right in his letter.

Cretin, we can't know what Obasanjo told him but what we know is that:

- the military is under-equipped in terms of arms, equipment, training, bravery and brains.
- thousands of civilians are dead.
- Boko Haram is king in a vast area of Borno and the army is running scared.
- we have a cretinous president who did not give a damn even when 300 young girls were kidnapped. Taken to be raaped and killed. Don't ever come back here that he has some "human rights" principles.

KwoiZabo:

3. External reserve and SWF were shared among the governors, in fact that is the main quarrel btw Amaechi led Gov. forum and GEJ, Amaechi wants it shared Okonjo-Iweala insisted on savings so it was shared with pressure from governors and we can see what FG has done with theirs (Loko-oweto bridge, Lagos Ibadan road, 9 new Univs etc) ask your Governors what they do with theirs

Cretin, the money saved in such accounts have some well defined objectives. These objectives is not to share it with governors.

If Retardeen is too dumb and weak to refrain from sharing such with governors, then that says all about why he should not be in Aso Rock.

We have even not come to other numerous reasons why the fooool should not be there.

KwoiZabo:

4. The security companies owned by former militants is part of the Amnesty programme which Yar'adua initiated, the militancy in the ND degenerated (escalated) during OBJ's tenure and what did he do about it? but these militants are not acting foolishly like BH (killing their own people and burning their villages).

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

So your argument is that since MEND and co did not kill as many of their own people as BH then it is fine?

And it is okay for a president to give licences for criminals to import weapons?

KwoiZabo:

5. Mr. OBJ question 5 is laughable. US would have arrested Kashamu when he was trafficking the drugs, why allow him till he became a political force in the SW before writing a letter. OBJ is also free to charge him to court meanwhile Kashamu is a mobilizer for the SW PDP and OBJ can hug transformer.

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

Cretin, you actually wrote this junk?

That is your defence of a moooron in Aso Rock who consistently rewards crooks?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back / Soldiers Take Over Lagos Island As Hoodlums Harrass Shop Owners / Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.