Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? (2168 Views)

Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) / Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day / Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by emmysoftyou: 8:18am On Jan 15, 2015
he is my best friend though older than me a bit and got married traditionally on time but no kids yet,
so he gave me her newly married wife's number and told me she is on whatsap so that i can chat up with her and see her pix to know her more as per bestfriend level.then they just relocated to asaba.

As time goes on,we become more acquainted to each other very well,cos am too funny to her though,
so sometime i will say hi to her then after a long conversation,we become more conversant with each other chat,
to the extent she will end her last message like goodnite love or take care dear.. shocked
As time goes on,my friend calls me on a telephone,he said they want to relocate to lagos very soon...
Hmmm,i said to myself cos there is no other place he will like to stayed than the place of his uncle cos he doesnt stay around apart from weekends.
So i asked him why the sudden relocation to lagos?he replied me and said as a businessman and a graduate,i ve to hunt for a greener pasture.he uttered,then i said ok and that s nice,so when re you coming to lagos?he said this week.

fastforwarding..
Back to lagos,they first branched to my house,my eyes was fixed/glued at the tv,when i heard a odd voice which uttered,my love,i was looking strangely like who is this,she ask me to guess,and i saw my friend at the door,then i called her name,and she wanted to hug me then i smartly gave her a handshaked,but frankly speaking,she is more beautiful than her whatsapp pix.
So after several days later,hmmm.we re acting like somebody that ve
known each other from school days.she is emotionally friendly though,
but nairalanders,i guess yu guys understand,hope am not digging ma life o or hope am not dancing closer to her and her music..?
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by TRADELYN: 8:19am On Jan 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by emmysoftyou: 8:21am On Jan 15, 2015
TRADELYN:
undecided
say sth jor..not a symbol gift...jare..
Yur advice could help ni
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by emmysoftyou: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2015
TRADELYN:
undecided
say sth jor..not a symbol gift...jare..
Yur advice could help ni
or re yu booking space...hiss undecided
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by sweettease(f): 8:25am On Jan 15, 2015
The sooner you start unstrengthening the potential bond, the better for you, otherwise your next topic will be ' I'm madly in love with my best friend's wife, please advise '.
Sometimes we can't help who we fall in love with, so stop laying a bed you can't lie on.
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by jnrbayano(m): 8:27am On Jan 15, 2015
It's normally abnormal.
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by dajoaneke(m): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2015
Exodus 20:14 - Thou shalt not
commit adultery.

How else do you want it explained

Proverbs 6:32 - [But] whoso
committeth adultery with a woman
lacketh understanding: he [that]
doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

Leviticus 20:10 - And the man that
committeth adultery with [another]
man's wife, [even he] that
committeth adultery with his
neighbour's wife, the adulterer and
the adulteress shall surely be put to
death....

To the last passage I say a big AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2015
angry lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by Kennywills7(m): 8:32am On Jan 15, 2015
Any evil thought running in ur mind bro get it off
Dats ur best friend's wife so be careful d way u relate wit her or else u will b destroying dat friendship u guys hv build over d years
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by alabiyemmy(m): 8:41am On Jan 15, 2015
Madness
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by IAmBhijay(m): 8:43am On Jan 15, 2015
U should kw that ur best-friend's wife is off limits undecided

#BroCode

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by emmysoftyou: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2015
sweettease:
The sooner you start unstrengthening the potential bond, the better for you, otherwise your next topic will be ' I'm madly in love with my best friend's wife, please advise '.
Sometimes we can't help who we fall in love with, so stop laying a bed you can't lie on.
thanx for the advice.
But i detest adultery so much.anyway tanx
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by Ufranklin92(m): 8:47am On Jan 15, 2015
Bro as u say na ur best friend wife abeg no do,but if na gf just do ur thing

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by emmysoftyou: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2015
Kennywills7:
Any evil thought running in ur mind bro get it off
Dats ur best friend's wife so be careful d way u relate wit her or else u will b destroying dat friendship u guys hv build over d years
i was thinking pple re jus like that,i mean she might jus be friendly emotionally without thinking the other way round...
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by emmysoftyou: 8:49am On Jan 15, 2015
alabiyemmy:
Madness
between who
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by Chimerase(m): 8:50am On Jan 15, 2015
Is like dat guy can't father a child dat is why
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by joe17: 8:58am On Jan 15, 2015
Chimerase:
Is like dat guy can't father a child dat is why
cheesy u can fit think eh!! grin grin
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 15, 2015
It's very wrong o
Cos it may leads to something else,just give it some space.
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by mirexxx(f): 9:11am On Jan 15, 2015
its not normal pls call ur doctor kiss
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by Chimerase(m): 9:12am On Jan 15, 2015
joe17:
cheesy u can fit think eh!! grin grin
u knw amu a man of God wat I see in de spirit mere men can't see it cheesy
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by Chimerase(m): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2015
kristina1:
It's very wrong o
Cos it may leads to something else,just give it some space.
dat is wat de man want
Didn't u read wia de op said dey dnt hv kids
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by Chimerase(m): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2015
mirexxx:
its not normal pls call ur doctor kiss
is like u didn't grab de msg op was passing
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by joe17: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2015
Chimerase:
u knw amu a man of God wat I see in de spirit mere men can't see it cheesy
lols. U sure say u see am well grin
Buh really; it's as if d guy is pushing his wife to his friend, or mayb am lookin @ it with the dirty part of me (ur kind of spirit grin)
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by killercute16(m): 9:28am On Jan 15, 2015
Bro it might be a trap u know
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2015
Chimerase:
dat is wat de man want
Didn't u read wia de op said dey dnt hv kids
Now i understand,he shld go ahead now undecided
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by bomasek(m): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2015
Set boundaries by telling her u r not comfy with the way she addresses u as such should be reserved for her hubby. If she's bent on bin lovey dovey with u,u should terminate all form of contact with her.
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by jrerico1(m): 9:39am On Jan 15, 2015
See how social media is ruining marriages, why will someone's wife chat with a man like that? Now married women starts pinging 24/7, better try and lull away from this, before your elation becomes unruly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by Chimerase(m): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2015
kristina1:

Now i understand,he shld go ahead now undecided
no need bending ur head
Yes if not dat amu a man of god a humble man a gentle man to de core and a pissful man I would hv told him to go ahead cheesy
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by Chimerase(m): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2015
joe17:
lols. U sure say u see am well grin
Buh really; it's as if d guy is pushing his wife to his friend, or mayb am lookin @ it with the dirty part of me (ur kind of spirit grin)
no ma spirit grin
De man wants de guy to help him father his pikin cheesy
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by mirexxx(f): 9:57am On Jan 15, 2015
Chimerase:
is like u didn't grab de msg op was passing
wats ur biz if i grabbed it or not and who told u i didn't grab it? bye jor!
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by Kennywills7(m): 10:29am On Jan 15, 2015
emmysoftyou:
i was thinking pple re jus like that,i mean she might jus be friendly emotionally without thinking the other way round...
Yes some are like dat while others are not but how do u differentiate both
Re: Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? by Kennywills7(m): 10:29am On Jan 15, 2015
emmysoftyou:
Yes some are like dat while others are not but how do u differentiate both
so dats y its best u play safe

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her / She Is Older Than Me. / 5 Things That Can Kill A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.