Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love (2125 Views)

Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy (2) (3) (4)

Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love by nerfetiti: 11:25am On Feb 17, 2015

1. Sports May Become Her New Hobby

Is your #guy really into sports? One of the things women do when in love is mimic their #man a little, by being into sports too. Whether it is playing sports or watching them, when a #girl is in love, typically she will drop her disgust for sports and pick up a bat – or learn how to keep score in football!

2. More Confidence

One of the things #women do when in love that might not be so wild and crazy is have more confidence. When you know that you have a man that loves you and that you can be yourself with, it's hard not to be confident! This is especially true if your #man is constantly complimenting you and making you feel like the most important person in his life.

3. Sexual Fetishes

When a #woman is in love, typically she will be more willing to explore her sexual fetishes. Do you have some fetishes that you've been dying to try out on the right #guy? This is definitely one of the things #women do when in love and only when they are in love!

4. Experimenting

Another thing a #woman does when in love is experiment. She may be more willing to try all kinds of new things sexually with her #man and even indulge in some of his fantasies. It all boils down to confidence, ladies, and when you are in love, you are more confident!

5. More Spontaneous

Did you show up randomly at his work just to have lunch with him? Did you play hooky just to hang out with him? #Women in love are absolutely more spontaneous and have more fun!

6. More Willing to Try New #Things with Her Man

Remember how I said that one of the things #women do when in love is experimenting? Well, it doesn't end with sex. A girl in love will be willing to try all sorts of new hobbies and even new foods with her #man! All because he has asked her.

7. Allow Herself to Be More Vulnerable

It takes a lot for a girl, especially a #girl that has been hurt in the past, to let down her walls. One thing a #woman does when in love is allow herself to be more vulnerable in general. She allows herself to drop her guards and to really give into the #man that she loves.

8. Compromise More

Most women are more willing to compromise with their #man if they are in love with them. Does your #girlfriend constantly fight with you on every little thing with no compromising? It could be a sign!

9. Plenty of Primping

Whenever a woman is really into a guy or especially if she's in love, she'll spend ridiculous amounts of #time primping. Although it might not make that much difference to others, a #woman in love wants to make sure she looks nothing less than her best. So she has no qualms about spending hours doing her #hair, makeup and picking clothes to see her guy

10. Putting Friends on the Back Burner

An often unfortunate side effect to the love drug is putting friends on the back burner. It's natural to want to spend every waking moment talking to or with the person you love, but forgetting your friends shouldn't be one of the crazy things a girl does. Encourage your #girl to spend time with her friends!

11. Spending All Their Money

A bite from the love bug can cause a #woman to want to lavish her love with gifts.This is another common symptom of being in love where women spend all of their extra #money buying their guy gifts.

12. Getting Inked

Even the most conservative women have been guilty of getting inked in the name of love. We all know it's a bad idea and some even think it's bad luck to get inked with your love's name, but some #women just can't resist.

13. Co-signing

Co-signing on something like a car or loan is a big deal. But when you're talking about a #woman in love, it might seem like a logical thing to do. As much as we'd all like to believe this is forever love, protect both of yourselves and avoid going in on major financial commitments together.

Source: http://www.ridenattyride.com/2015/02/crazy-things-ladies-do-when-they-are-in.html
Re: Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love by Samiceman: 11:29am On Feb 17, 2015
Nice...
Re: Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 17, 2015
Nice though
Re: Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 17, 2015
Datz why i love Uhiemeh my calabar babe, she does everything for love e.g she delivers her salary to me every month end, she borrows me her father's only car to cruise around the street while my dad's cars are in the compound, she teaches me new styles of banging everyday...... That girl is just damn awesome grin

Re: Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love by SOLMICHAEL(m): 11:30am On Feb 17, 2015
Lol! you've said it all. Plenty of Primping
Re: Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love by jnrbayano(m): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2015
Except APC/PDP threads, threads about women on Nairaland come in at a very distant 2nd from the rest in order of occurrence.

"Women" are a very important entity.
Re: Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love by Lovexme(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2015
Not too far from the truth..
Re: Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love by merit12(f): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2015
Great
Re: Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love by yomi007k(m): 11:44am On Feb 17, 2015
But dollar don dey rise oo,N213 to 1 USD.
Love just became more expensive. undecided
Re: Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 17, 2015
yomi007k:

Jisos christ!!!!!! shocked

which time dollar rise reach that level na chai!!!!! how i go take pay my school fees now
Re: Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love by zyzxx(m): 11:51am On Feb 17, 2015
If she can make sport her huby, that a go... grin
Re: Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love by yEnifex: 7:21am On Dec 11, 2020
Nice piece OP..

You can also check out the 21 fun and exciting hobbies for women. You can as we reference it in your new piece. Check it out...

https://insight.ng/lifestyle/hobbies-for-young-ladies-in-nigeria/
Re: Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love by Shortyy(f): 7:31am On Dec 11, 2020
I never loved sports cuz I was in love. I love sports because I love sports.
Re: Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love by Shortyy(f): 7:33am On Dec 11, 2020
More like what stupîd women do when they're in love.
Re: Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:58am On Dec 11, 2020
yomi007k:
what about now boss? 493/$ grin
Re: Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love by Dliquidmetal(m): 8:00am On Dec 11, 2020
Shortyy:
More like what stupîd women do when they're in love.

a normal woman would have some of those characteristics when in love but a LovePeddler? I guess not

Re: Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love by IceColdVeins(m): 8:06am On Dec 11, 2020
Omo 9ja girls just left the chat and unfollowed the op!!
Re: Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love by yomi007k(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
what about now boss? 493/$ grin

My brother, na die we dey oo. grin
Re: Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love by paulolee(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2020
giving you thier atm card n pin to keep for them.. a working class lady running a joint aza with a broke gee.

Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? / She Said We Can Only Be Friends / Romancelanders.....yes Or No (pics)