Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Flow And Snow - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Flow And Snow (175089 Views)

Melting Snow. / Out In The Snow. / The Sun In The Snow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Neddyned:
As ur intro b eh I tink say d story 4 make sense die bt anyway put more effort! Flow baba!

You never read am you don conclude.

Never judge a book by it's cover.

Read and tell
Re: Flow And Snow by STILLIFLOW: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
Its me flow1759 but with another moniker.

ishilove a.k.a Anti spam bot why?

why ban me today of all days?

why?

All my efforts to put smiles on people's face, you want yo ruin, why?
Re: Flow And Snow by STILLIFLOW: 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
I thank you all for this fit.

But to haters that derives pleasure in banning me all in the name of anti span bot, woe betide you.

just when i quoted a fan telling him i was happy i made front page, i was banned.

Why?

ishilove why?
Re: Flow And Snow by STILLIFLOW: 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
Guestartiste:
Nwanne
Hi 5
FP

Thank you

Am happy and sad at the same time.

She with the "ish" succeeded in banning flow1759, today of all days.

STILL I FLOW
Re: Flow And Snow by STILLIFLOW: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
chinedumo:
With respect to our pretty mod isilove

flow churns out new words better than her.

Imagine 'sharied'

She don ban me again. I mean the one that is also known as anti bot spam.

Today i should have updated much.

I just don't know what her problem with me is.
Re: Flow And Snow by Slimzjoe(m): 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
Flow Rub mind with Ishi abeg,,,,,Una Matter don Drag for too Long
Re: Flow And Snow by Ishilove: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
Smh. Ishilove has turned to anti-spam bot? The anti-spam bot is a robot that looks out for spam in posts, but sometimes it makes errors.

You've been unbanned. Flow1759, next time be sure of what you're saying before mouthing off. I don't know what your problem is with me, but it seems you have an ego issue that is beginning to cloud your judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow And Snow by STILLIFLOW: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
flow1759:

You never read am you don conclude.

Never judge a book by it's cover.

Read and tell

This quote is what resulted the ban.

Make una judge am oh.

Anything strange in this?
Re: Flow And Snow by STILLIFLOW: 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ishilove:
Smh. Ishilove has turned to anti-spam bot? The anti-spam bot is a robot that looks out for spam in posts, but sometimes it makes errors.

You've been unbanned. Flow1759, next time be sure of what you're saying before mouthing off. I don't know what your problem is with me, but it seems you have an ego issue that is beginning to cloud your judgement.

I don't madam. The one that has the ego problem should be Yours Truly.

So tell me "anti bot spam", what is the ego in telling you the truth that you have banned me 21 times and still counting. ***Na only me the machine dey do error abi?***

What is the ego in the fact that my aim is to update three times daily, but you give me breakfast of Akara and bread, lunch of Eba and Egusi soup, and dinner of Paw paw and fried Rice and you call them short term banning.

1 Like

Re: Flow And Snow by theorbiters: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
STILLIFLOW:

So tell me "anti bot spam", what is the ego in telling you the truth that you have banned me 21 times and still counting. ***Na only me the machine dey do error abi?***

What is the ego in the fact that my aim is to update three times daily, but you give me breakfast of Akara and bread, lunch of Eba and Egusi soup, and dinner of Paw paw and fried Rice and you call them short term banning.

Chilling man.. Don't try to make a big deal out of this. Anti spam bot is totally different from the mods persona.
I got ban on 4 good occasions because I wanted to update a post. All you have to do is to mail the mod and seek help.

You are a good writer, agreed, but don't go on like this seeking to destroy your reputation because you feel you have got 'haters' or enemies. Trust me, if you've got haters, you won't even know them.

I sincerely doubt Ishilove takes pleasure in banning you. Shey you break her heart ni??

3 Likes

Re: Flow And Snow by ultraawesome(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
STILLIFLOW:

Re: Flow And Snow by martin98(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Congrats! Oga Flow on making Fp.
Re: Flow And Snow by STILLIFLOW: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
theorbiters:

Chilling man.. Don't try to make a big deal out of this. Anti spam bot is totally different from the mods persona.
I got ban on 4 good occasions because I wanted to update a post. All you have to do is to mail the mod and seek help.

You are a good writer, agreed, but don't go on like this seeking to destroy your reputation because you feel you have got 'haters' or enemies. Trust me, if you've got haters, you won't even know them.

I sincerely doubt Ishilove takes pleasure in banning you. Shey you break her heart ni??

Ok. heard!

Lemme go back to my real self.

Thanks ishilove.
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
ultraawesome:
Una matter don tire person.You are here to entertain us.The flow I knew in those days would just laugh it off and move on.flooooooow....your fans need u back. make this story better than 'man wey dey reason' .we promise to always remain loyal.I doubt anybody will be banning you on purpose
signed:ultra

Longevity of fun is what will differentiate this story from Man wey dey reason, i assure you.
Re: Flow And Snow by Realgana(m): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
We don leach headquarters?
Conglats frow
We still de forrow
No mind me na for Tiv rand dem born me.
Regards to ANGOM.
Re: Flow And Snow by Ishilove: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
STILLIFLOW:

This is your ban log. Now hush up and stop getting on my nerves.

1 Like

Re: Flow And Snow by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Front page finallycheesy
Re: Flow And Snow by stuff46(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Flow Biko let thing end today.

Am happy that you made fp, Your struggles have been rewarded by publicity. All this hating in one another won't solve this matter, it will only prolong it.

cheesy Biko give us Breakfast, lauch and dinner at once. Am waiting for them.

Flow Nwanne
Re: Flow And Snow by jditimiya(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ishilove and flow will be good husband and wife, if u observe there fight is all because of the love they have for themselves. guys it will be fun when I will be invited to come and drink 1789 in ur wedding.

Ishilove
weds
Flow

on the 28 of may 2015

Nairaland....

1 Like

Re: Flow And Snow by Ramwab94(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oga plow congrats por your Pront fage walahi.. I bin dey miss am por your updates kaaii. Where this Foxy_flow self?[b][/b]
Re: Flow And Snow by StormAngel(f): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
Woww flow u made it to front page finally grin grin

congrats
Re: Flow And Snow by razqoz: 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
9c 1, flow!!!
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
“oboy we go follow go AIT tomorrow oh” Snow said four days to Christmas.

“we want to go ask them weda them go fit show our film for their station” He added.

We were set to go to AIT the next morning. Flow on the right was dressed like Santa Claus with a burgundy red long sleeve shirt and a red tie to match, while his brother Snow was dressed like Barney with an over-sized trouser.

“I no like this shirt wey I wear so?” I complained.

“guy manage am like that” Snow pleaded, “you know say all our cloth no dey ironed”

“but how will I follow you people dressed this way” I said, “is it not better that I wear a shirt that is not ironed?”

Talking of wearing an unironed shirt reminded me of my friend in school Stephen.

Stephen was nicknamed “goat s’hit head” not only because his hair was always as rough as Goat s’hit, but because his school uniform was always rumpled.

“why you no dey like to iron your cloth?” I always asked him.

“we no dey get light” Was is regular response.

I wasn’t surprised at all. For someone to stay in a place like Orile meant just one thing; NEPA forgot them.

“but what of your hair, why e dey always rough?” I often asked.

“na like this I like am, it is called KoKo curl” Was his regular response.

If Dbanj had known, he would have asked Stephen to show him how he could grow Koko curl. Well, It isn’t late, as the last time I saw Stephen in Orile bus stop, his Koko curl was as rough as ever, even rougher.

I will never forget the morning he was brought out in assemble ground and the whole school mocked him for his always shabby look. He cried like a baby that morning.

Soon, I ,Snow, Ezit, and Madam IJ were on our way to AIT, this time the legendary “fartima” did not fart. Or maybe she farted but i did not hear. Never! her fart brought great Nose destroying, liver disfiguring smell.

“When we reach there, make you behave yourself oh, no go dey jonz yourself oh!” Snow warned.

“me and you who go jonz ourself!” I fired.

As Dbanj’s “fall in love” s’lammed from the sound system of the A/C taxi we were in, my mind rewind to all the times I had fallen in love, or all the times I had claimed to have fallen in love.

In no particular order. Juliet, she almost killed me with sex.

Kehinde, she was young and fresh, sweet 16, I was the first to "cross her bridge".

Kel, God help her wherever she is now, she killed me twice, and I resurrected twice. Devil must be her elder brother.

Chioma, she was a vampire. Vampire for money.

Dami, she almost killed me with the oily soup she cooked.

Bukky, I almost slept in the police cell for her sake.

Toyin, I was almost beheaded by ritualist for her sake.

Ifeoma, she was the best, she claimed she loved me, I knew she did, but she loved my bank account more.

Nneoma, She almost used my "chairman" for to garnish doughnut.

What of Faith?

She thought me what was sex.

That was the regime when men were still boys. And when "pipe" was still "pen". If you know what I mean?

The first day I was supposed to have "it" was in my father’s house. Of course like most of you know, in my father’s house there are not many mansions, just one.

In my father’s house, and in my room, sat I and Faith on the second day of July a decade ago.

Like my 10 years old cousin Chima A.k.a Baba knew what I was up to, that was the day he watched TV like he had never watched since he was born.

“Baba! You go go help me buy Kunu 50 naira” I handed 50 naira to him.

“Kunu no dey!!” he replied.

“how you take know?”

“I know na, I don go there go buy before, them no get” He said.

“what of biscuit?” I asked, “buy me biscuit na!”

“the people wey dey sell biscuit no dey” He said, “them don travel”

Few minutes later.

“Baba go parlour go watch TV na!” I noticed he had seen the eruption in between my legs.

“brother, you know the TV in the parlour is not working, they have not repaired it” and that was true.

“and brother this cartoon is so sweet!” He added.

“allow him watch TV na!!” Faith said, “in fact I want to start going home, my mum will be looking for me by now”

As Faith left, I felt like strangling Baba. Or roasting him.

Weeks later, there was a rematch.

An away match.

I lost the away match 2-0 courtesy of an hamstring i suffered.

And i lost all 3 points.

For the next six months, i couldn't play match due to the injury i sustained.
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
StormAngel:
Woww flow u made it to front page finally grin grin

congrats

I say a big thank you to you guys.

You made it happen.
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
jditimiya:
Ishilove and flow will be good husband and wife, if u observe there fight is all because of the love they have for themselves. guys it will be fun when I will be invited to come and drink 1789 in ur wedding.

Ishilove
weds
Flow

on the 28 of may 2015

Nairaland....

Mehn the marriage go make brain die.

1 Like

Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
Bunsky:
Front page finallycheesy

Yes oh.

Na una wey dey read am i go thank oh
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
shhhhhhhhhh!!! No noise!!! Everybody Ishilove is reading.

1 Like

Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
I want to say a big thank you to all my readers. All of you.

I thank una wellu wellu. That i made front page, you all made it happen.

But together we can still make something else happen.

And that something is best writer of the month https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/63#1804027.2040

Vote!!

And pls vote rightly.

This way:

Best new comer: The moniker of your choice.
Best Writer: flow1759

Voting ends on Monday 27th
Re: Flow And Snow by Vijon(m): 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
congrat flow nwanne on hitting d front page

1 Like

Re: Flow And Snow by waistaa(f): 11:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
jditimiya:

Ishilove
weds
Flow

on the 28 of may 2015

Nairaland....
. Oko ati iyawo,alubembem
Re: Flow And Snow by donifez(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
At last i don reach dis point...nice one flowey... smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (47) (Reply)

A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.