Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,582 members, 7,850,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Why Do Men Like Free, No Commitment Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Like Free, No Commitment Sex? (1336 Views)

Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Like Free, No Commitment Sex? by okomogo(m): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
I ve come to realize that men love having free sex that has no sort of commitment whatsoever. I've been there and a close friend of mine is currently doing this too, not minding the lady stays with a man that works two weeks in and one month out.
I have tried to explain to him but every time he kept sneaking back to the ladies house. This has got me thinking seriously, why do we love free sex not minding the risk involved? Let's hear from you guys
Re: Why Do Men Like Free, No Commitment Sex? by Mynd44: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
It has to do with the heart. You see when the heart is weak, it wont be able to pump enough blood to the head as gravity will pull the blood downwards so the "Organs" down there gets more blood and the brain wont be able to think straight.

With a strong heart, they think straight

tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like Free, No Commitment Sex? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
The simple reason is because there is NO reason buying a cow when you can get free milk..
Re: Why Do Men Like Free, No Commitment Sex? by saaedlee: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mynd44:
It has to do with the heart. You see when the heart is weak, it wont be able to pump enough blood to the head as gravity will pull the blood downwards so the "Organs" down there gets more blood and the brain wont be able to think straight.

tongue tongue
tongue grin
Re: Why Do Men Like Free, No Commitment Sex? by saintneo(m): 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mynd44:

tongue tongue

Are you trying to say that men with big heart have big brains? And men with weak heart have big Organs-down-there?

Na question I ask o!
Re: Why Do Men Like Free, No Commitment Sex? by okomogo(m): 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
DDeliverer:
The simple reason is because there is NO reason buying a cow when you can get free milk..

EVEN WHEN YOU ALREADY OWN A COW?
Re: Why Do Men Like Free, No Commitment Sex? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
okomogo:
EVEN WHEN YOU ALREADY OWN A COW?

How can you keep eating ONE SOUP every time..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Free, No Commitment Sex? by okomogo(m): 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
but its still doesn't add up
Re: Why Do Men Like Free, No Commitment Sex? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 17, 2015
The same reason you like free browsing data undecided
Re: Why Do Men Like Free, No Commitment Sex? by lexrichy(m): 2:40am On Jan 17, 2015
Linqsz:
The same reason you like free browsing data undecided
gbam
Re: Why Do Men Like Free, No Commitment Sex? by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 17, 2015
saintneo:

Are you trying to say that men with big heart have big brains? And men with weak heart have big Organs-down-there?

Na question I ask o!
what he is trying to say is that big heart can work against gravity and pump blood to brain where it's mostly needed
Re: Why Do Men Like Free, No Commitment Sex? by saintneo(m): 3:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Ipledge:
what he is trying to say is that big heart can work against gravity and pump blood to brain where it's mostly needed

Don't mind me, it was a sarcastic question.

There are two kinds of men: the ones with big brain upstairs and the ones with 'big organ downstairs'? And this is determined by the size of the heart......lol!

Like it when you get the joke.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Free, No Commitment Sex? by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 17, 2015
saintneo:

Don't mind me, it was a sarcastic question.

There are two kinds of men: the ones with big brain upstairs and the ones with 'big organ downstairs'? And this is determined by the size of the heart......lol!

Like it when you get the joke.
but some special species like me have it both up and down grin
Re: Why Do Men Like Free, No Commitment Sex? by okomogo(m): 7:30am On Jan 17, 2015
Ipledge:
but some special species like me have it both up and down grin
Like seriously?

(1) (Reply)

Would You Stay?? / Photo: Women Social Media Scam / What Did You Call It? Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.