Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,459 members, 7,770,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:36 AM

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts (76693 Views)

Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Adesiji77: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
Scientists and research cheesy

Evolutionary psychologists have long argued that many of the physical features heterosexual men are drawn to in women reflect traits that signify female health and fertility status. The basic argument is that our male ancestors developed an attraction to these traits because it enhanced their odds of reproductive success.

These mating preferences are thought to have been passed down across generations and still influence what men are attracted to today on some primal level.

In a new study just published in the journal Evolution and Human Behavior, researchers examined whether men’s attraction to women with more prominent rear ends might represent one such evolved mating preference.

The researchers hypothesized that the shape of a woman’s buttocks is a meaningful cue to female fertility; however, it is not the overall mass of the buttocks that is important, but rather the degree to which it protrudes from the body in response to curvature of the spine.

They argue that women who have a very straight spinal column are at a reproductive disadvantage because, when pregnant, their center of mass shifts forward in a way that puts a lot of pressure on their muscles and lower back, thereby increasing pain and risk of injury.

In contrast, women with curving of the lower (i.e., lumbar) vertebrae would be able to maintain a center of mass over their hips during pregnancy, which would yield more stability and reduce the odds of injury. Because the appearance of the buttocks can provide some clue as to the degree of curving or “wedging” of the lumbar spine, the researchers speculated that women with more prominent rear ends resulting from such curvature would be deemed more attractive.

They presented two studies supporting this idea.
http://www.lehmiller.com/blog/2015/3/6/the-science-behind-mens-attraction-to-womens-rear-ends#ixzz3VVbx7WB9

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2015

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by sinaj(f): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
ok.
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by menix(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Big butt ke......
I hate em big nd d worst is i cant ve an erection wiv a nude big (orobo) lady standing infront of mii...

#TeamSlimGalz......

50 Likes

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
I don't do anals coz itz all sh!tz. . . .

slim girls with big boobs rocks cool

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by echobee(f): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hmmmmmmm! sad
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by xynerise: 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
I didn't see any reason undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
menix:
Big butt ke......
I hate em big nd d worst is i cant ve an erection wiv a nude big (orobo) lady standing infront of mii...
#TeamSlimGalz......

hv u try goin 2 hospitle

40 Likes

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
toh! we don hear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Mhizizzy(f): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ok

I.still donno why dis.Sud make frontpage

6 Likes

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by menix(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
GhostProtocol:

hv u try goin 2 hospitle

Hospitle
Bro sorry i aint a reptile to visit there..
Goodluck to ur visit...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Enegod(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by TeamSimple(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sai Big Butt

28 Likes

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by valmunich(m): 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
God forbid I get attracted to some tank that serves as a passage for poo undecided

It's either those big boobs or nothing cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Lyrically(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
The girl with the big booty stay next to my house

1 Like

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Ishilove: 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
Team pancake nyash angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ishilove:
Team pancake nyash angry
Team calabash Nyansh angry

11 Likes

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by oathman(m): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
like raypower alway say "your ballot is stronget than the bullet, cast your ballot". Don't mind them o, if you see the bullet drop the ballot and run for your dear life..... grin

on a lighter note; your PVC is your strength, Flex your muscle

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Misogynist2014(m): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
Just lost interest when I saw evolution. Piece of hot baked shït.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by chimerase2: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
Morale undecided
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Ilekeh(f): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
"Black men"

4 Likes

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by ipleddge: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
I don't know about what they are saying,the reason why I love big butt is because it makes the carrier tighter,no matter how wide she is,u will always have great sex with her...shikenna

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Adex097: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
But I don't lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by oathman(m): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
naija corper says " say no to electoral violence"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by missbehave247(m): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
U try
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by jauntty: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
[size=16pt]I am AFRICAN so I love woman with Big butt...same as my fathers and fore fathers, Lets just say its Ancestral booty Love[/size]

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
[size=18pt]Rokiatu's butt is my fantasy. I will lick it like candy undecided[/size]

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by steppin: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
The only reason why men love big butts is simply because it arouses them more than women with plank butts.

7 Likes

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Generalkorex(m): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
Big butt ko
v boot ni.
Na only different kind of shit full am.
Team big boobs
team Gmb
team change

11 Likes

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by MissAdeife(f): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
I have always wondered ..lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Parks Car On Expressway, Romances His Girlfriend. Nigerians Angry / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.