Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. (70885 Views)

Amunike, Gaurdiola And Mourinho In The Same Picture. A Blast From The Past. / 10 Highest Paid WWE Wrestlers In 2015 / How Do Wrestlers Bleed? How Real Are The Injuries? Wwe's Darkest Secrets Reveale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by tuffgongjo(m): 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
espn:
Lex Lugar nko?
He won '94 Royal Rumble with HBK.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by tablu: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
The nostalgia is overwhelmin....those years when I had no responsibilities! Na soo soo wrestlin person dey watch!
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Ishilove: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
Herzumpther:
I'm crushing on two of them. Shawn Michaels my sweetheart kiss and sheamus wink (The Irish guy that gives brogue kick)...oh Lord I can ....I can emmm faint for His skin. grin
Nah, Sheamus was too Irish for my tastes. Bret The Hitman and Shawn Micheals were my great loves.

Back then i dreamt of marrying one of them cheesy
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by ajebuter(f): 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
Even Op doesnt know : Mighty Igor: a very fat and funny wrestler who thrilled us with his funny antics and friendliness even on the ring!
Also: Mascara with his flight and agility and i remember breaking a bone or two trying his flight move.
Not forgetting: The Mangos, Dinos Bravo, Rip Hawk, David Von Eric, Hamed Johnson, bulldog Brower.
These were wrestlers in the early 80s on NTA and i especially love Mighty Igor and his funny dances.
These were violent free yet, professional wrestlers and not the vampires and steriodi blown ones polluting or kids now

2 Likes

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
umaga.

2 Likes

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by holyokoto(m): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
lolaxavier:
Texas tornado

That's Kerry Von Eric died 1993
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sile12:

Na so bros, that time wey my papa get one tenant for house wey get money pass my papa. Na dat man first get wooden coloured TV for our area dat time with one gigantic Upper loader Panasonic video player and sender.
The video will be in the room, there was this device (sender) that will transmit it to their sitting room. We, landlord pikin go come dey peep for window dey watch wrestling. Our friend, the man pikin wey dey inside go help us draw curtain make we feel see wella. My dad wanted to stop us from doing that, so he bought one large multi colour nylon like that and pasted it on the screen of our four legged Black&White TV. So someone in the TV with red attire will turn pink or brown....We couldn't argue with those kids then while watching movies cos they transmits it to our apartment using that sender, if they tell us an actor is putting on red we would definitely agree even if they're lying. Those days ehn.....
Kikikikikikiki ROTFL grin .... sile abeg no use laff kill me for here.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Adiwana: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
cool pics..am a die hard wrestling pic..you are forgetting andre the giant,seam boat,ric flair
i love wrestlers like carlito,cm punk,big show and so many
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
big daddy, the fat dude from british wrestling.

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by tuffgongjo(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
codeafrica:
Umaga.
He is dead,Drug abuse.

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Augustinaz(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
MIL MASCARAS AND MIGHTY IGOR
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by jnrbayano(m): 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sile12,

How about the man said to come from the Island of Tonga "the Tonga Kid"

1,2,3 Kid
Lex Luger
Hack Saw jim Dugan
Mr Herculus
Earthquake
Typhoon
Armed Johnson
Farouq and the Nation Domination
Big Daddy Diesel
Texas Tornado
Ric Flair
Terry Gordy
Tito Santana
Mr Fuji
Bob Backlund
Jerry The King Lawler
Cowboy Bob Orton (the father of Randy Orton)
Sid Justice
Ivan Putski
Rick Martel
King Kong Bundy.......

The announcer; "the Fink"

Commentators: Jim Ross, Taz etc

General Manager: Gorilla Monsoon

I can go on and on and on..

Sweet memories... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Burger01(m): 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ishilove:

pishure?
Pishure ke, na black and white TV we dey kick for back we dey use watch wrestling those days. Don't even know how he looks now. probably aged, very aged.

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by holyokoto(m): 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
naijajock:
Kevin Von Erich

The Von Erichs were my favorite by then. But there death remain a mystery. Five of them committed suicide
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ishilove:

Nah, Sheamus was too Irish for my tastes. Bret The Hitman and Shawn Micheals were my great loves.

Back then i dreamt of marrying one of them cheesy
Hahahaa.

I've always loved Shawn Michaels wink but the first person I felt like marrying then was the rock but he was too proud for me. undecided the next was CM punk but chai that guy was just too arrogant for me. grin and to think he dated AJ LEE undecided I also fell for john cena but the day he carried big show and edge together I feared for my life . cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by chronique(m): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
Stone cold,kane,gold dust,baptista shouldn't be on that list. Where would you put Steve the SID justice, legion of doom,bush hawkers,mr perfect,etc? Mr perfect was quite a lazy fighter way back though. I remember the good old 80's every saturday morning on Bendel broadcasting service(bbs). That was when Edo and Delta were still one state and was called Bendel state.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by cheks22(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
tony atlas
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
earthquake.

6 Likes

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Ishilove: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hahahaa.

I've always loved Shawn Michaels wink but the first person I felt like marrying then was the rock but he is too proud for me. undecided the next was CM punk but chai that guy is just too arrogant for me. grin i also fell for john cena but the day he carried big show and edge together I feared for my life . cheesy
John Cena looks too much like a gorilla for my liking. It was always Shawn Micheals for me. The only person who i felt more love for was Micheal Jackson

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by holyokoto(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
tuffgongjo:
He is still active,his brother is Cody Rhodes.
Their father is Dustin Rhodes.
There father was the Original Gold dust of 1992
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by agboben(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
What of Eddie Guerero?
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Eyop: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ishilove:

John Cena looks too much like a gorilla for my liking. It was always Shawn Micheals for me. The only person who i felt more love for was Micheal Jackson

And Eyop angry
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by IVORY2009(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ric fliehr
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by wiloy2k8(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
andrew the giant nko
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
tugboat.

3 Likes

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Ishilove: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
Eyop:

And Eyop angry
Of course, my darling cheesy
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Adiwana: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hahahaa.

I've always loved Shawn Michaels wink but the first person I felt like marrying then was the rock but he was too proud for me. undecided the next was CM punk but chai that guy was just too arrogant for me. grin and to think he dated AJ LEE undecided I also fell for john cena but the day he carried big show and edge together I feared for my life . cheesy
aj lee is cm punk"s wife
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by wunderkiind(m): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
What of Ric Flair and Rey Mysterio? And Stiiiiiiing? cheesy

Nice Thread.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Eyop: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ishilove:

Of course, my darling cheesy

Ok kiss kiss. The consignment has arrived cheesy
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by cococandy(f): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
Chillis:
Menh I could kill for that ultimate warrior asss shocked grin

Edwife
Cococandy ( I dash you kamala)
Efemenaxy

Lolz
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by bomasek(m): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Boss no Iron sheik,Nikolai Volkov,Junk yard dog,Ric flair aka Nature boy,Tito Santana, Million Dollar man,Cowboy Orton,lex luger nko and one dude wey dey wear colourful attire;one lady dey always follow am come ring;him dey wear eye glass.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Whaat of bone saw from spider man part1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nba Season '08/09 / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.