Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. (70889 Views)

Amunike, Gaurdiola And Mourinho In The Same Picture. A Blast From The Past. / 10 Highest Paid WWE Wrestlers In 2015 / How Do Wrestlers Bleed? How Real Are The Injuries? Wwe's Darkest Secrets Reveale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by jnrbayano(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
xkris11:
These are my all time great.
Shawn michael and hitman.
I could sit all day to watch fight.
Stone cold Steve and hitman.
Undertaker and Kane.
This fight was epic.fought thrice. Each has to bury one another.

Those were the best fighters and they will remain the best because nowadays wrestling is wack and boring as hell.I just wonder why people love watching it.

Hulk Hogan vs the Ultimate Warrior (wrestlemania6 1990)

Triple Tag team match between The Legion of Doom (Hulk and Animal) plus The Ultimate Warrior vs The Demolition (Ax, Smash and Crush) (wrestlemania6 1990)

Hulk Hogan vs Sergeant Slaughter (wrestlemania7 1991)

Ultimate Warrior vs "Macho Man" Randy Savage (wrestlemania8 1992)

The Undertaker vs Yokozuna (Royal Rumble 1994) I had a nightmare after this match. The Undertaker chased me about in my dream)

Shaun Michaels vs Diesel, Shaun's bodyguard as at that time (In your house, beware of Dogs 1996)

Shaun Michaels vs Bret "Hitman" Hart (Ironman championship 1997)

The Undertaker vs Diesel

These matches were as good if not better

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Ibime(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Thunder fire you Sile12!!!

So you list all these wrestlers, but left out the greatest of all time.

[size=18pt]
MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE!!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Eyop: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ishilove:

Finally! When do i come for inspection? kiss

It depends on you now. Inspection and delivery dey your handwink
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Ibime(m): 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sile12:

Wrestlemania: Macho King Randy Savage vs The Ultimate Warrior.

I attended thís match. Wembley 1992.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Fourwinds: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
holyokoto:

The Von Erichs were my favorite by then. But there death remain a mystery. Five of them committed suicide
wow.!!! I like dose guys. suicide. what a. pity
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Marotzke(m): 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
juman:
Seems I am too old, I think I only remember HULK HOGAN. The wrestlers of my time were mighty igor, bulldog, mascara etc.

Hmmmm, those time we used to be thanking God for being nigerians and hope for better nigeria.

But the country has useless "leaders" that are too incapable to build a sensible country.

It's responsibilities of the common man to stand up against those useless "leaders".
Yea those days. Let me give you 10 names
The mighty igor,
Dick the bulldog Brower,
Ivan kolof,
The mongols,
Argentina Appolo,
Dino Brito
Dino Bravo.
Cowboy tex mckenzie.
Mil Mascaras
Ernnie lard
Louis Martinez.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by NigerMan1: 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
Deltagiant:

You will also recall:

Dino Bravo of the Bravo brothers

Cowboy Bob Ellis

Cowboy Tex Mackenzie

The Mongols

Bulldog Brower

Cowboy Earnie Ladd

Ivan Koloff

Louis Martinez etc... ALL FROM THE IWF

These were the older generation than the OP listed. Mighty Igor was one of them. Most are dead
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sile12:
11. KAMALA.
@OP: thanx for the memories. Those were the days of true wrestling. Didn't know this guy's name was Kamala, we used to call him "ekuki" (moon belly) as kids! lol
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by joywendy(f): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bruno3000:
pls stop interfering our sweet child hood memories with ur stupid politicians... Ok guys who is the most successful wrestler of all times?

Don't mind the robot...

there were many!! But undertaker should take the spot....he was damn too good....though a frd of mine told me that the undertaker we see now is not the same undertaker years back. That he was replaced. he said the real undertaker is dead

I don't know if it is true or not.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Senjuchiha: 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sile12:
3. UNDERTAKER.

Comes on stage with a sound of bell, coffin, followed by total darkness with screams....

The only wrestler that walks on the Ring's rope.

Yokozuna in his casket, 94.
d man 4rm death valley
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Senjuchiha: 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sile12:
4. SHAWN MICHAELS.
..d heart break kid..H.B.K
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by blezdem(m): 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
macho man is also a name to remember.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by sneak3(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
My all tome favourite stone cold Steve Austin

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
the rock, rikishi and umaga are related.cousins i think.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
my best EDGE, HITMAN BRET HART and SHAWN MICHAELS
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by seunmsg(m): 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
No Tito Santana and Kerry Kurdes on the list, shm!
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Senjuchiha: 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Wht of ric flair,andre d giant,bambam biglo,doink,mankind,kane,razor ramon,superfly,chyna...cnt c dia pixs hia
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by stigman(m): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
slidd:

Legion of Doom...not demolition.Lol

Ur head dey there my brother, let me add, Lex lugan, new age outlaws, hunter -HHH ( triple H now), mankind, chain saw, mr T, sean mcman, jerry lawren (the king), hoooo ho ( the man with wood, have forgotten his name)
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Ishilove: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
Eyop:

It depends on you now. Inspection and delivery dey your handwink
Tomorrow nko? cheesy
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by xtervaganza(m): 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
This post reminds me of my childhood

Thank dad cry
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by xtervaganza(m): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
stigman:

Ur head dey there my brother, let me add, Lex lugan, new age outlaws, hunter -HHH ( triple H now), mankind, chain saw, mr T, sean mcman, jerry lawren (the king), hoooo ho ( the man with wood, have forgotten his name)
i think it's Lex Luger
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by holums(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
Koko B. Ware(Bird man)

Giant Gonzalez from Argentina

Ravishing Rick Rude

Big John Studd

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by holyokoto(m): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Bros, the link isn't working...

If the link ain't open, just type the Von Erich on google, You will see their info on wekepedia. Cute guys
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Febby9(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
wu knws DX(DEGENERTION X)COMmbination of tripple and shawn micheals .....dou it started with outbreak laws,chyna(a female wrestler dat looked lyk a man) x~pac(4merly 123 kid ) hhh,nd Hbk in 1997 ...omo dey were d baddest of all...dey disturbed the owner of wwe to d extent of faking d marriage of is daughter nd giving im smackdown omo bone ooo...wrestling don goo....na only john cena dey try with sheamus nd roman reigns
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by khassy(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
where is my favorites ... Macho Man Randy Savage
Ricky the dragon Steamboat
the hart dynasty
chyna
Andre d giant
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by khassy(m): 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Febby9:
wu knws DX(DEGENERTION X)COMmbination of tripple and shawn micheals .....dou it started with outbreak laws,chyna(a female wrestler dat looked lyk a man) x~pac(4merly 123 kid ) hhh,nd Hbk in 1997 ...omo dey were d baddest of all...dey disturbed the owner of wwe to d extent of faking d marriage of is daughter nd giving im smackdown omo bone ooo...wrestling don goo....na only john cena dey try with sheamus nd roman reigns
makes wrestling disgusting to me now sef
Lord knows how much I hate babyfaces

prefer heels
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by dubbiskelly(m): 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
zeb04:
I don't know most of them

Of course, indomie generation folks are not expected to know them.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by xkris11(m): 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hmmmmmmm,memories.
I remeber d fight between yokozuma and undertaker casket match.epic.

Life on black and white is the ultimate.

quote author=jnrbayano post=31836083]

Hulk Hogan vs the Ultimate Warrior (wrestlemania6 1990)

Triple Tag team match between The Legion of Doom (Hulk and Animal) plus The Ultimate Warrior vs The Demolition (Ax, Smash and Crush) (wrestlemania6 1990)

Hulk Hogan vs Sergeant Slaughter (wrestlemania7 1991)

Ultimate Warrior vs "Macho Man" Randy Savage (wrestlemania8 1992)

The Undertaker vs Yokozuna (Royal Rumble 1994) I had a nightmare after this match. The Undertaker chased me about in my dream)

Shaun Michaels vs Diesel, Shaun's bodyguard as at that time (In your house, beware of Dogs 1996)

Shaun Michaels vs Bret "Hitman" Hart (Ironman championship 1997)

The Undertaker vs Diesel

These matches were as good if not better[/quote]
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by holums(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Koko B. Ware(Bird man)

3 Likes

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by stigman(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
joywendy:

Don't mind the robot...

there were many!! But undertaker should take the spot....he was damn too good....though a frd of mine told me that the undertaker we see now is not the same undertaker years back. That he was replaced. he said the real undertaker is dead

I don't know if it is true or not.

That your friend must be lai Mohamed, haven't you heard of (20 - 1) that is 21years in wrestlemania, he won 20 lost one to lesner
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by bewla(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
the mangos and big boss and mascara and mighty ego don't think i got the last name wright the big guy with ice cream dose that no will remember his name
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by jnrbayano(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ibime:

I attended thís match. Wembley 1992.

Ric Flair constituted nuisance all through that match.

The Ultimate Warrior pursued him and his manager through the aisle to the backstage.

He later returned to the ring, picked up the battered macho man taking him along with him as he leaves the ring.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Nba Season '08/09 / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.