Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. (70874 Views)

Amunike, Gaurdiola And Mourinho In The Same Picture. A Blast From The Past. / 10 Highest Paid WWE Wrestlers In 2015 / How Do Wrestlers Bleed? How Real Are The Injuries? Wwe's Darkest Secrets Reveale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by chimoskyg(m): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Great collections
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by PAINGAIN: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
I will never forget d first time hulk hogan lifted andre d giant up, it was epic. Big time rivals then, hulk vs ultimate warrior, andre vs yokozuna, hulk vs undertaker,triple h vs shawn michaels,bret hart vs bulldog(in-law) and d biggest of them all, the rock vs stonecold steve austin. Epic battles all these.

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by semitunde: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
sunnyshayne:
Mighty eagle

New mascarat

Andrew the giant

Rody Rody piper

Mighty Igor

Mill mascaras

Andre the giant

Roddy piper.

Meanwhile there were also:

Brutus ( the barber) beefcake.

Eric the red

Superfly sanuka

Those were the days when wrestling was believable.

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by mcfynest(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
anyone looking forward to seeing the fight between tripple H and STING? I mean after 14 years he came back. after destroying hulk hogan and his gangs.......
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
legion of doom-animal and hawk.

2 Likes

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by EfemenaXY: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
Chillis:
Menh I could kill for that ultimate warrior asss shocked grin

Edwife
Cococandy ( I dash you kamala)
Efemenaxy

Lol!

Yeah, I was a wrestling fan of that Era. I remember the fight between Kamala and the Undertaker. Kamala was in the ring awaiting the Undertaker but took off as soon as he saw the arrival of the coffin.
cheesy

@op: no mentione of the Von Eric Brothers?

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
1.BadNews Brown
2.Honky Tonk Man

BadNews Brown used to be so full of attitude, he wouldn't allow the referee to lift up his hand after winning a match.

2 Likes

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by goodgood2(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
123 kid
Owen Hart
Macho Man
Earthquake
Rody Piper
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by supereagle(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
Power UTI of Nigeria nko?
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by jnrbayano(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
bomasek:
Boss no Iron sheik,Nikolai Volkov,Junk yard dog,Ric flair aka Nature boy,Tito Santana, Million Dollar man,Cowboy Orton,lex luger nko and one dude wey dey wear colourful attire;one lady dey always follow am come ring;him dey wear eye glass.

"Sensational" Shirley?
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by EfemenaXY: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
holyokoto:

The Von Erichs were my favorite by then. But there death remain a mystery. Five of them committed suicide

Seriously? cry cry

Link?
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sile12:

No sabi those ones o..

You sef be indomie generation

If you don't know those ones I'm pretty sure you won't know Baggio and his brother ( Bruce I think ) , superfly sanuka and Andre the giant

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Chillis: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
[sub][/sub]
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Yeah, I was a wrestling fan of that Era. I remember the fight between Kamala and the Undertaker. Kamala was in the ring awaiting the Undertaker but took off as soon as he saw the arrival of the coffin.
cheesy

@op: no mentione of the Von Eric Brothers?

That kamala fight was one of the funniest . The look on his face with with fat asss cheesy
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by maxgold: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
What of ken patera and super fly?
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Ishilove: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
Eyop:

Ok kiss kiss. The consignment has arrived cheesy
Finally! When do i come for inspection? kiss
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by jnrbayano(m): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
wunderkiind:
What of Ric Flair and Rey Mysterio? And Stiiiiiiing? cheesy

Nice Thread.

Was known in WCW
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by IVORY2009(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
Big boss man

Chris Jericho

British Bulldog

Eddy Guerrero

Bam Bam

Triple H

Mr. Perfect

Kevin Nash

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by EfemenaXY: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Chillis:
[sub][/sub]

That kamala fight was one of the funniest . The look on his face with with fat asss cheesy

Lol!

It was really good entertainment, I tell you. Until an uncle "spoilt" it all by saying/ confirming that none of it was real. Just for fun and entertainment.

I was heartbroken, I tell ya. cheesy
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Chillis: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

It was really good entertainment, I tell you. Until an uncle "spoilt" it all by saying/ confirming that none of it was real. Just for fun and entertainment.

I was heartbroken, I tell ya. cheesy

Efe, are you sure you weren't me cheesy

We didn't sleep the day we were told it wasn't real.

In fact you need to see the way my bros was crying when ultimate warrior won hulk Hogan. He didn't sleep that night.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Mishydoo(m): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Some wuld read this thread and smile due to fond memories...to others it wld seem strange....life!
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Lunar2010: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
sunnyshayne:
Mighty eagle

New mascarat

Andrew the giant

Rody Rody piper

Mighty Igor
Mill Mascara
Andre the giant
The Mongoose
Repo man
Dusty Rhodes
Mankind...
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Princepioneer(m): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
One of the greatest and unforgettable fight in history..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Sooroptimist: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
sunnyshayne:
Mighty eagle Mighty Igor

New mascarat Mil Mascara

Andrew the giant Andre The Giant

Rody Rody piper Rowdy Rody Piper

4 Likes

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by clementjava: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
GUYZ, don't tell me you have forgotten NASTY BOYSSSSS

9 Likes

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ishilove:

John Cena looks too much like a gorilla for my liking. It was always Shawn Micheals for me. The only person who i felt more love for was Micheal Jackson
The gorilla looking person for me is ryback. I just don't like him one bit. I also don't like this Alberto Del Rio. He is cute sha. I don't like this Dolph ziggler, I disliked him when he started dating Vickie gurero abi how them dey spell that her name. undecided
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by otaelo: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
It is mighty igor.
Ladi African tiger
Mike tyson
shocked sad
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by holyokoto(m): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Seriously? cry cry

Link?

prowrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Von_Erich_family

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by bomasek(m): 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
jnrbayano:

"Sensational" Shirley?
Macho man I think
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by EfemenaXY: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Chillis:

Efe, are you sure you weren't me cheesy

We didn't sleep the day we were told it wasn't real.

In fact you need to see the way my bros was crying when ultimate warrior won hulk Hogan. He didn't sleep that night.

Haha!

Kinda like been told Santa Clause isn't real either, eh? cheesy
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Adiwana:

aj lee is cm punk"s wife
They eventually married? Good for them. Chai aj grin I like her sha.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Chillis: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Haha!

Kinda like been told Santa Clause isn't real either, eh? cheesy

We called it father Christmas grin.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by EfemenaXY: 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
holyokoto:

prowrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Von_Erich_family

Bros, the link isn't working...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nba Season '08/09 / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.