Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,126 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. (70893 Views)

Amunike, Gaurdiola And Mourinho In The Same Picture. A Blast From The Past. / 10 Highest Paid WWE Wrestlers In 2015 / How Do Wrestlers Bleed? How Real Are The Injuries? Wwe's Darkest Secrets Reveale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by holums(m): 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
Giant Gonzalez from Argentina

2 Likes

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by mike404(m): 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
WHERE IS WWE SUPER STAR EDGE
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by armadeo(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sile12:

No sabi those ones o..

That guy Na my generation. Na we start wrestling then.

Superfly sanuka, Eric the red, Andre the giant, the von eriks, new mascara, argentina apollo.etc

Way way before them hulk hogan time. grin grin

PS its mighty Igor,

Modified...

Naijarock Na you biko grin

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by joywendy(f): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Those days when i used to think all the stories were real, till years later when i realized the show was scripted. i was so heart broken grin

Anyways the ones i mentioned are those i can remember during my time though,

Hulk hogan

Hbk ( shawn Michaels) Never surrender, Never give up guy....entered the wwe hall of fame more than once for that 30 man royal rumble match and the fight with bret hart.

mehn such memories, i don't know why the present one seems so dry. undecided
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Senjuchiha: 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
Chris benoit 'd canadian wolverine' n eddie guerrero
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by hensben(m): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
mytime24:
Where's undertaker's broda, i fget his name shocked
Kane grin
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by holums(m): 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ravishing Rick Rude

3 Likes

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by holums(m): 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
Big John Studd

2 Likes

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by holums(m): 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Jim "Anvil" Neidhart

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by xkris11(m): 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
holums:
Giant Gonzalez from Argentina
I remember his fight with undertaker.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by hensben(m): 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
sarutobi:
here is my best wrestler.. LATINO HEAT (Eddie Guerrero)
Eddie..R.I.P to him...he is one of my favorite....undertaker is my favorite wrestle mania.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Mordyb: 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
JBL , Chris Benoit, Eddy Guerero, Rey Mysterio, the egde, umaga, boogeyman, hulk hogan, bukka T, triple H, goldberg, orlando curtis all made my childhood something to remember cry cry cry they dont make it like this anymore
* runs out of thread too much nostalgic feelings
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by armadeo(m): 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
kannymoore:
^^......BEEFCAKE!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin!!!!!
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by iPopAlomo(m): 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
clementjava:
GUYZ, don't tell me you have forgotten NASTY BOYSSSSS

God Bless you brah...
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Senjuchiha: 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Stil rememberin kurt angle's entrance song dt ws remixed by d crowd.....tan tantantan tan tan tantantan...U SUCK!!!!! U SUCK!!!!!!...MEHN,TWAS FUN
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by holums(m): 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
xkris11:

I remember his fight with undertaker.

Yea U ar right........dealt with Undertaker in Wrestlemania in 1993. He died in 2010
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by armadeo(m): 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
holyokoto:
what about, David Von Erich, Michael hayes, Christ Adam and Terry Goddy

Gentleman Chris adams

Also jerry the king Lawler. I remember when hitman hart won king of the ring and jerry started tormenting him that he jerry was the real king.

They had to fight and hitman beat hell out of him.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by whytepawn1(m): 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sile12:
2. THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR.
THE LATE ULTIMATE WARRIOR... R.I.P
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
mytime24:
Where's undertaker's broda, i fget his name shocked
Kane
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Mordyb: 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Senjuchiha:
Stil rememberin kurt angle's entrance song dt ws remixed by d crowd.....tan tantantan tan tan tantantan...U SUCK!!!!! U SUCK!!!!!!...MEHN,TWAS FUN
how can anybody forget kurt angle pls who is the guy that paints his face black and white like kiss
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by joywendy(f): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
stigman:

That your friend must be lai Mohamed, haven't you heard of (20 - 1) that is 21years in wrestlemania, he won 20 lost one to lesner

lolz! grin

of course i know that.

He was referring to the actor acting as undertaker.

That he was replaced by a look alike not the same person.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by xkris11(m): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
joywendy:
Those days when i used to think all the stories were real, till years later when i realized the show was scripted. i was so heart broken grin

Anyways the ones i mentioned are those i can remember during my time though,

Hulk hogan

Hbk ( shawn Michaels) Never surrender, Never give up guy....entered the wwe hall of fame more than once for that 30 man royal rumble match and the fight with bret hart.

mehn such memories, i don't know why the present one seems so dry. undecided

Oh so true.Shawn was the best in that era with his style.
You will think he has passed out and surrender but he doesn't.
I could watch his fight with Bret on YouTube again and again.

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by holums(m): 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mil Mascaras............he was a participant in WWF Royal Rumble 1997

4 Likes

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by whytepawn1(m): 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sile12:
15. DEMOLITION.
otherwise called legion of doom
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by newacca: 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Roddy Piper. smiley
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by stigman(m): 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
joywendy:

lolz! grin

of course i know that.

He was referring to the actor acting as undertaker.

That he was replaced by a look alike not the same person.

I think google is in a better position to help us, but take it from me its still the same person, they didn't replace the dead ones with anybody

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by holums(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mighty Igor(Igor man)

4 Likes

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by holums(m): 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hercules..........he comes to the ring with big chain

1 Like

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by buskie13(m): 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
no triple H
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by Ibime(m): 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Top 3 best matches of all time:

Macho man vs Ricky the Dragon Steamboat (Greatest technical match of all time)

Razor Ramon vs Shawn Michaels ladder match

Mr Perfect vs Brett Hitman Hart

Best Royal Rumble:

1990 which was won by Hulk Hogan eliminating Mr Perfect but made famous by Ted Di Biase lasting 45 minutes from the start to the very end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by joywendy(f): 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
xkris11:

Oh so true.Shawn was the best in that era with his style.
You will think he has passed out and surrender but he doesn't.
I could watch his fight with Bret on YouTube again and again.

he was really good....too good.

mehn that bret hart fight chai he tried oh. walahi

loved his signature move "sweet chin music"

and that is song. mehn what a wrestler.

he also teamed up with Tripple H to form D generation X.
Re: Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. by chrisgurl(f): 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
hatux:
Brock Lesnar and Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle' those are my guys any day anytime...
yea..shawn michaels(the sleeky chewing gum guy),kurt angle,stone cold steve austin were cool! I also loved kane,mysterio and undertaker, he had this ghen ghen vibe!! Didn't like triple H tho!! Just remembered big show

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.