Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO (61690 Views)

Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) / What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by chidekings(m): 6:53am On Jan 16, 2015
This is my view and my view alone.
Of late,i have become a regular visitor to this section,and i have seen that this section has been
turned into Apc/Pdp war zone because of the forth coming general elections.
Comparing GEJ and BUHARI:
for GEJ has really tried for nigeria in his own capacity,i can proudly say that if GEJ is to rule a
well organized country he is going to succeed,but that man is too timid to rule Nigeria,Nigeria
needs a ruthless leader,a very strong willed leader,a leader that can dammed the consequences
and push for the advacement of Nigeria and the well being of Nigeria without any ethnic
affliations and nepotism.and neither Gej or buhari is that leader we need.
We need a change,a foundanmental change
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by oyinmama(f): 6:53am On Jan 16, 2015
elbinmanny:
The APC Presidential candidate Gen. Muhammadu Buahri could barely fill his INEC election form.
Wonder if he could not differentiate between surename and other names. grin cheesy

Coal pot calling kettle black
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by akanbiaa(m): 6:54am On Jan 16, 2015
The more you blackmail a good man that means Nigerians well the more popular you make him. Reason these is even a fake is
1. His signature is not appended
2. With previous documents I have seen the hand writing is not consistent
3. That is not his email address
Nigerians are wiser now, OP we will not shift our attention off your GEJ woeful performance

February 14 election is not an election between GEJ and GMB but is an election between GEJ vs all the millions of unemployed graduates and youths, is an election between GEJ vs all those innocent graduates that were murdered during the last immigration exam, is an election between GEJ and all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an election between GEJ and all the victims of Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast, is an election between GEJ vs all the failed small business that has been short down due to shortage of power supply, is an election between GEJ and all those who lost their love ones during health workers strike, is also an election between GEJ and all those university undergraduates who has spent more than their stipulated years in school due to strikes and hike in fees. Finally is an election between GEJ and the general masses who are suffering from the clueless decisions of this government.
As for me am supporting and voting for BUHARI because I can't support a president who fraudulently extort money from young graduates all in d name of giving them jobs only to end up killing lots of them. And this is a government that has not in any way imparted positively in the lives of our youths, rather they steal in billions of dollars from the common man.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by caesaraba(m): 6:54am On Jan 16, 2015
Johnnyessence:
Buhari I know is our incoming president no doubt about it Cos' of d good records he has .no matter ur black mail he's destined to rule for 4 years Cos' d people are ready to vote for him.GMB is a good general that av d fear of God and d people in heart.by d Almighty God will serve GMB will win.d will of God will prevail no matter d blackmail February 14 is d judgement day.for u to know I strongly believe this time d election will be peaceful ,free and fair.we will conduct ourselves in order. d will of God will come to pass.

Omoh! Is your name William?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 16, 2015
Buhari knows how to use a "pen."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by dynermix(m): 6:55am On Jan 16, 2015
olusolaj:
The old man no go sch now...
So don't blame him. He even tried with this one

Someone that's educated cannot publicly boast to stabilize world oil prices.
Its a big shame for Nigeria as a nation to have someone like old buhari in our presidential race.

Can you tell me what the person that went to school has been able to achieve. In the last 6yrs of this govt, Nigeria has been from bad to worse. How can you describe this seeing the govt of the day giving Niger Delta militant the right to guard the coastal area instead of the Nigerian Navy. Also,n the govt of the day said boldly that "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION" and yet you said the govt deserve a 2nd term.
If you and I really need a change and am sure you, then we need to open our eyes and use the power in our hands to vote out the govt of the day.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by TippyTop(m): 6:55am On Jan 16, 2015
In "other names" he put N/A. I thought his other name was Shekau?
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 16, 2015
Aigipan:

How did you know he filled the form by himself? do you have any prove?
This question is silly.

So who officially filled the form according to INEC?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by akanbiaa(m): 6:56am On Jan 16, 2015
omonuan:
Buhari knows how to use a "pen."
www.factchecki.ng
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by aguizm(m): 6:56am On Jan 16, 2015
elbinmanny:
The APC Presidential candidate Gen. Muhammadu Buahri could barely fill his INEC election form.
Wonder if he could not differentiate between surename and other names. grin cheesy
chochochoco I laff in chimps language.

Which way APC

GEJ till Buhari learns how to fill forms.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by upmanagers: 6:56am On Jan 16, 2015
Jonathan admitted he has failed nigeria a quitter and failure,buhari has d spirit of a winner not quiting despite former elections buhari is to nigeria what d great abraham lincoln is to america he will preserve our democracy as nigerians popular choice,end d boko haram scourge,restore accountability culture to government management end religious tensions propagated by gej,s administration and foster peace.change has finally come d only constant thing in life,buhari all d way

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by heffem(m): 6:57am On Jan 16, 2015
Seriously, ȋ̝̊̅ really want dis man to come and do some transformations sef.... But if all these things abt him happens to be true.... That means Tifnubu will be the 1 ruling and not him, and that means.....GOBE

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by sufido123: 6:57am On Jan 16, 2015
Buhari's irredentism is well known!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by aauwalu80: 6:58am On Jan 16, 2015
jamace:
grin grin Are you denying reality?. Tell grand pa Buhari to go and rest and leave the stage for those of this generation. Him time don pass tey tey.

Wht u guys a talkin is jst shwin tht u dnt knw wht ur ar doing, ubar jst selfish. look at it: GMB is old man, His not educativ, let him go rest. wht evr wht does d litrate do for Nigeria? wht an litrate do wth hm knwledg. obtain? hw can ppl of Nig. nw tht GEJ has attnded a common Nursary sch? wht make u knw tht educatin is d only way tht can help or develop a human capacity let let me giv u an assgnmnt. donkey. thr ar three thngs whch two is not abt eductn.
let me ask u young man. does ur fathr go to sch? if not hw de he rule ur family?
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Afritop(m): 7:00am On Jan 16, 2015
This is rubbish pasted on front page since the form cannot be adequately verified and there is no source of the information. Besides anyone can make a photocopy of a form paste it online to tarnish the reputation of someone
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by ogawisdom(m): 7:01am On Jan 16, 2015
Buhari is too old, too illiterate n too weak to b our president in 2015 angry

Apc shld ve given us oshimole, fashiola or rochas even ngige

GEJ has won already

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by heffem(m): 7:04am On Jan 16, 2015
upmanagers:
Jonathan admitted he has failed nigeria a quitter and failure,buhari has d spirit of a winner not quiting despite former elections buhari is to nigeria what d great abraham lincoln is to america he will preserve our democracy as nigerians popular choice,end d boko haram scourge,restore accountability culture to government management end religious tensions propagated by gej,s administration and foster peace.change has finally come d only constant thing in life,buhari all d way
...taaaaah! Please stop it.... Dats 1 thing of detest hearing from people.... Does he have to get to power b4 ending the boko haram menace? If he has any idea of ending it, y not come forward and do it now to save millions of lives being slaughtered heartlessly everyday....or....?
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by swscorpio: 7:04am On Jan 16, 2015
elbinmanny:

ROTFLMAO! See this guy,u r laugh at our next president,afterall u too cannot spell/write SURNAME correctly at ur age.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by kilokeys(m): 7:04am On Jan 16, 2015
is that his phone number?
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Dahveydson(m): 7:04am On Jan 16, 2015
Some people will believe this rubbish, shows the level of gullibility of some Nigerians. Shame!!
Let the cheap negative propaganda continue, instead of focusing on issues, we choose to fabricate incredulous stories. Una well done.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 16, 2015
PDP and the issue based campaign.

Is this the best beat can throw?

What a difference four years has made. It is clear to all and sundry that jona is a bumbling incompetent

So now it is desperation galore

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by babadee1(m): 7:04am On Jan 16, 2015
I don't think ever in Nigerian history has a politician been as maligned and as slandered as this man Buhari. Even the way he fills his form is now a scandal. Makes me wonder what these PDP people are really afraid of.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by ojsmscom(m): 7:07am On Jan 16, 2015
Pls ooo we can't afford to bear another illiterate.PEJ is madam error and we are anduring it because she isn't the president,now u pple want to present buhari with his academic shortcomings.....pls dis man shud step down for OSIBANJO

Pls i just suggested oo make una no crucify me oo
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by IBROHIM: 7:08am On Jan 16, 2015
Jonathan why na? Instead of using ur loot to provide the second Niger bridge you are busy paying people to tarnish the image of an upright man!!! Haba! You think nigerians are fools!
Was he the one that forced you to pardon Alams ur political mentor or he programmed ur mouth to say stealing is not corruption?

Did Buhari force you to sack the CBN governor when he said $20 B was missing?

Did he force you to dine with the cabals and travel around the globe with them while you asked nigerians to pay for the subsidy money you stole together?

Just leave this man alone and explain to Nigerians ur stewardship for the past 6 yrs!!

Buhari is light years ahead of you when it comes to integrity!!!
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by iwaeda: 7:10am On Jan 16, 2015
I wonder why we want to go back in Nigeria just like Egypt, Tunisia and Libya did; why are we going to vote for someone who will not be able to govern plausibly except for stereotype mind. That was the reason Idiagbon, Tayo Akpata was in charge of SMC and PTF respectively those days, because this man can not comprehend the reality of governance. Even the APC claiming change, how are you sure they will organise credible election like we have now. Our economy may not improve at the rate we expected but things are moving. Ask your self how many jobs has Lagos provided except for LASTMA, KAI, despite billions of taxes from all companies and staff in Lagos. God will help our land and give us mind to think rightly. Tomorrow is not far, but the havoc may be irredeemable. Vote wisely!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by TippyTop(m): 7:10am On Jan 16, 2015
customized13:
This question is silly.

So who officially filled the form according to INEC?
Shekau filled it on his behalf.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by sufido123: 7:11am On Jan 16, 2015
David West what do you think?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by IBROHIM: 7:11am On Jan 16, 2015
Dahveydson:
Some people will believe this rubbish, shows the level of gullibility of some Nigerians. Shame!!
Let the cheap negative propaganda continue, instead of focusing on issues, we choose to fabricate incredulous stories. Una well done.
no mind them! The thief from Otuoke is so desperate!!
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by colossus2: 7:12am On Jan 16, 2015
elbinmanny:
You can't even spell BUHARI or SURNAME

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by peteruuu(m): 7:13am On Jan 16, 2015
elbinmanny:
Just as you could not also differentiate between SURNAME & SURENAME !!! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by sufido123: 7:13am On Jan 16, 2015
Buhari can only be an autocrat!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by iwaeda: 7:14am On Jan 16, 2015
heffem:
Seriously, ȋ̝̊̅ really want dis man to come and do some transformations sef.... But if all these things abt him happens to be true.... That means Tifnubu will be the 1 ruling and not him, and that means.....GOBE
You are truly right. That was why it was Tunde Idiagbon ruling then, but many youth are blinded by sentiment and laziness. Why Buhari spoon feed you, how long will you collect the 5k promised as social welfare?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) / MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi / Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.