Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,015 members, 7,953,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose (29962 Views)

Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps / Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard / 17 States That Might Make Buhari To Lose Presidential Election- Adedayo Ademuwag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by SweetJoystick(m): 6:45am On Jan 16, 2015
How e take concern am?
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by jingh(f): 6:56am On Jan 16, 2015
haha how some people dey think like anopheles mosquitoes now.
some people foolish to the extent GOD FIT DENY CREATING THEM.
IMAGINE SUCH FOOLISH WORD FROM A WHOLE GOVERNOR

AND HE GO GET ONE KIND QUALIFICATION LIKE THAT.
NO COMMON SENSE
#buhari4change
buhari for president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by coolshegs10(m): 6:57am On Jan 16, 2015
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Lordmykel(m): 6:57am On Jan 16, 2015
Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose
and his vice will take over, whats my business cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by rabbaba: 6:59am On Jan 16, 2015
I have said it befor and I will say it again OBJ is not the father of Nigeria to tell us who to Vote or who not to Vote. He want to kill buhari and bring yoruba man in power. Pls my yoruba brothers I don't mean any harm.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by fidzy(m): 6:59am On Jan 16, 2015
You know I always had this feeling this was the case. Why wld they be supporting him n pushing him on to contest n b president? Jonathan spent 4yrs as president n now looking like someone that's 80 something's yrs old with all the white hairs n stressed face. Then talk of Buhari at his present age to go tru same 4yrs, u think he had survive? He looks so frail! Besides Obasanjo there might be others with same thinking to take over when he dies or when they probably kill him.

#justsaying
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by MurdaForker(m): 7:00am On Jan 16, 2015
Mr Fayose still dnt get it.. We are tired of the clueless one even America knows that already

GMB till PDP goes into extinction

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:00am On Jan 16, 2015
Firefire:
The strange love between Obasanjo and Tinubu is like a lion and a goat living together in the same house.

Jonathan should be allowed to complete his term and after that the North will be allowed to present credible candidate in 2019, not an old horse being put forward."

Dr. Goodluck will surely complete his term, if you feel annoyed, please CHANGE your address.
ur generation will definitely not reach 2019 insurgents are 5km away frm ur home. JONATHAN can never stop them, its obvious

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Oluwadhemmy: 7:01am On Jan 16, 2015
After dis tout callEd fayose said there will be religious nd tribal war if buhari wins is nw saying an entirely diff. Thing...#clueless people
#hala buhari
#hala osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by ybalogs(m): 7:02am On Jan 16, 2015
deriod:

Obasanjo & Tinubu matter shouldn't be ur problem ,intensify d campaign for ur Boss ,febuhari Gej is going back to otuoke & u will b d one to change address cos u b going with him to support him in his fish farming .

sai Buhari
abeg tell am well.His left ear is blind and his right eye is dumb to see Change is everywhere
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Kingsimmer(m): 7:03am On Jan 16, 2015
wu knows wia dis man's mental pills are,
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by allbright(m): 7:04am On Jan 16, 2015
Who is this one talking to? A confirmed Agbero you have no moral justification to talk on this matter and mind you, you may even die before the old man.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 16, 2015
OBJ till 3030
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by edo3(m): 7:06am On Jan 16, 2015
This fayose no get papa for house oo,

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by bobchigar(m): 7:06am On Jan 16, 2015
Story for God. Nobody knows anybody's time. Buhari may live longer than those of you that call yourself younger. Let there be CHANGE...........FeBUHARI -14
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by ybalogs(m): 7:06am On Jan 16, 2015
Pls OP,stop giving Fayose cheap publicity.seriously,he's the only man I know presently who is more clueless than Ogagun Jonah.His words counts for Nothing even in his backyard so why should we bother ourselves on his lame utterances?
Morning Nairalanders
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by IKJ66(m): 7:07am On Jan 16, 2015
ΐ̲̅ƒ̲̅ ladies could protect their pu**y the Way they all Protect their Phone With Pouch And
Screenguard,,,,,,,,9ja would had been a better place####mornining pals
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by BokoHaramm: 7:08am On Jan 16, 2015
Anything is possible with this evil OBj
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 16, 2015
Should I call this sheer desperation on the part of PDP?Those guys just wake-up and say craps.Let me also say mine-I AM JESUS.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by seankay(m): 7:08am On Jan 16, 2015
Fayose should tell us why we should vote for Jonathan and not why we shouldn't vote Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by joncom(m): 7:11am On Jan 16, 2015
Chai, Fayose who send you make u reveal our plan. This man sef. Amebo
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=obinnaifeoma post=29831307][/quote]

Mr. Fayose. You might be the first to die. GMB is an old soldier; so dont expect him to die b4 u. You cant even do 1 push-up and u expect to live longer than old soldier.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Badgers14: 7:12am On Jan 16, 2015
This presidential election is quite interesting, if this was in the western world, GEJ would have stepped down or forced to withdrawa his candidacy because of the Chiboks girls. The lack of effort and his cluelessness in bring back those girls. He went to his daughters wedding and was happy dancing, don't he think the parents of the Chibok girls will like to dance at their daughters wedding too

May God Help Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by 2oby: 7:13am On Jan 16, 2015
Fayose should go rest jor. We ain't kids, we know hw obj dealt wt u. am not saying obj was right or wrong bt don't use politics to fool us on ur personal interest. Gej is not even listening to u. U r a good man don't let hatred build enemies from d masses who currently love u.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by faladeSM1132(m): 7:13am On Jan 16, 2015
softwareman:
Fayose's low mentality talk does not ever deserve to be dignified with a response. I am sure knowing ekiti people by now are now regreting where there legendary vindictiveness has landed them.
The truth of the matter is that Fayose is a primitive uncouth thug who got most of his votes from people who hates FAYEMI rather than LOVES Fayose.
What they have ended up doing is to subject the entire Yoruba race to ETERNAL RIDICULE IN THE EYE OF THE REST OF THE NATION.

UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES, A FAYOSE WHO NOT HAVE QUALIFIED AS THE HEAD OF A TRANSPORT UNION. IN YORUNALAND.

if you follow most statements he has made in this campaign, you will see that he never makes sense. For example, is obasanjo the APC DELEGATES THAT TRAMSPARENTLY IN A WELL TELEVISED PRIMARY ELECTED BUHARI AS THE CANDIDATE OF APC?

HAS OBASANJO EVEN PUBLICLY ENDORSED BUHARI ?
WHAT HAS BUHARI AND OBASANJO GOT TO DO WITH A SITTING PRESIDENT WHO IS SEEKING RE-ELECTION AFTER SIX YEARS. DOES HE NOT HAVE RECORDS TO CAMPAIGN WITH?
THE MORE JONATHAN'S PEOPLE DEVOTES THEIR TIME ON TRIVIALITIES INSTEAD OF FOCUSING TO JOMATHAN AND HOS ACHIEVEMENTS, THE MORE THEY VALIDATE THE POPULAR ASSERTION THAT THIS PRESIDENT IS A MONUMENTAL FAILURE WHO LACLS THE PRIMARY QUALITIES FOR THE JOB.

IT IS SAD. PROVIDENCE PROMOTED JONATHAN BEYOND HIS ABILITIES.

you will not well for metion ekitl as that in your comment
known that ekiti people voted fayose for his kindness towards them :
im an APC man but the thruth is bitter
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Kylekent59: 7:14am On Jan 16, 2015
Nairaland is becoming an evil social media where by when some one post a thread,,pple begin to curse and and use abursive words . Cursing pple who are old enough to be their father. I hope pple will change and comment good. We share ideas and nt rainning curse upon ourselves and fellow nigerian. Some of d pple commenting went to d university and had a degree ,but still behave as an illiterate. So pls let something be done about this. Lets not be carried away by things of dis words. Onelove to u all.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 16, 2015
Bulk SMS Service. Paypal account Opening, I.D card and complementary card designs, project writing, contact .Kingsley on 08136946502 whatsapp only. Kingsleynwajei@gmail.com or BBM. 746DBFFD. All at prices u can get elsewhere.. A trial would astonish You.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Wuuworld(m): 7:15am On Jan 16, 2015
Is Obasanjo a name of person,ANIMAL,place or thing OR anything that has weight and occupy space in a country?......I can't find the meaning in the dictionary, check for me if u have "My WATCH DICTIONARY"...Nigeria leaders kicking GP tanks at office since 1809......mtchweew,old crab
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Dammyjohn(m): 7:15am On Jan 16, 2015
Yeyeyeye.See yabis!This man don yab Buhariooooo.An old horse that will collapse mid way?!Chai!!!

GEJ till 2022!!!
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by thunder74(m): 7:17am On Jan 16, 2015
deriod:
we want issues based campaign not dis crap coming from dis agbero ,Nigeria is not Ekiti so ogbeni park well.

sai Buhari

...and calling the governor Agbero too is issues based campaign?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Only Abandoned Project That Buhari Will Not Complete - Tolu Ogunlesi / NBA Apologises To El-Rufai For Disinviting Him / NIA: The Inevitable Return Of Ayodele As NIA DG & Sudden Resignation Of Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.